Cimpress PLC (CMPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMPR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CMPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CMPR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CMPR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
CMPR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CMPR is -7.12 -- better than merely 1.89% of US stocks.
- CMPR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.67% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CIMPRESS plc is reporting a growth rate of 248.95%; that's higher than 91.57% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMPR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VIVO, SUPN, NSSC, ENVA, and BKYI.
- Visit CMPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cimpress.com.
CMPR Valuation Summary
- CMPR's EV/EBIT ratio is 66.1; this is 295.81% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CMPR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 95.1 over the prior 194 months.
- CMPR's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.8 over the prior 194 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMPR.
CMPR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 409.1%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -30.39%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -3.82%.
The table below shows CMPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CMPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMPR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.83% of graded US stocks.
- CMPR's asset turnover comes in at 1.318 -- ranking 71st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- PIXY, TBI, and NVEE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CMPR.
The table below shows CMPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CMPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.53||52-week high||$122.30|
|Prev. close||$38.90||52-week low||$36.11|
|Day high||$39.79||Avg. volume||80,516|
|50-day MA||$45.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$66.87||Market Cap||1.03B|
Cimpress PLC (CMPR) Company Bio
Cimpress PLC operates as an online supplier of coordinated portfolios of marketing products and services to micro businesses worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Venlo, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
CMPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMPR Latest Social Stream
View Full CMPR Social Stream
Latest CMPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CIMPRESS plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMPR as an investment opportunity.
DUNDALK, Ireland, February 22, 2022--Cimpress plc (Nasdaq: CMPR) provided details today for its previously announced mid-year strategy update to be held on Wednesday, March 2, 2022. Multiple Cimpress executives will participate in this video event, including Robert Keane, founder, chairman and chief executive officer, and Sean Quinn, executive vice president and chief financial officer. The event will begin at 10:00 a.m. EST and last approximately 90 minutes. The event format will be a presentat
Birmingham, MI, based Investment company Seizert Capital Partners, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys First Horizon Corp, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, eBay Inc, Activision Blizzard Inc, Graham Holdings Co, sells Liberty Formula One Group, McKesson Corp, Insperity Inc, Bank of America Corp, Microsoft Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Seizert Capital Partners, Llc.
Investment company Brooktree Capital Management (Current Portfolio) buys Rimini Street Inc, Fiserv Inc, NextEra Energy Inc, sells Cimpress PLC, Loyalty Ventures Inc, 3M Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Brooktree Capital Management.
Investment company Karpas Strategies, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys General Motors Co, Cimpress PLC, Deere, JPMorgan Chase, Apple Inc, sells Boeing Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Karpas Strategies, Llc.
Summit, NJ, based Investment company SeaBridge Investment Advisors LLC (Current Portfolio) buys PACCAR Inc, Global Payments Inc, T-Mobile US Inc, FedEx Corp, Wells Fargo, sells iShares 0-5 Year High Yield Corporate Bond ETF, Blackrock Duration Income Trust, Weyerhaeuser Co, Alexander & Baldwin Inc, Spotify Technology SA during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, SeaBridge Investment Advisors LLC.
CMPR Price Returns