Cimpress N.V - Ordinary Shares (The Netherlands) (CMPR): Price and Financial Metrics
CMPR Stock Summary
- Cimpress Nv's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.49% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 24.58 for Cimpress Nv; that's greater than it is for 98.82% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cimpress Nv is reporting a growth rate of 151.63%; that's higher than 92.23% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cimpress Nv, a group of peers worth examining would be QGEN, OMCL, TACT, CCMP, and LOGI.
- CMPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cimpress Nv's official web site, go to www.cimpress.com.
CMPR Daily Price Range
CMPR 52-Week Price Range
CMPR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CMPR Price/Volume Stats
Cimpress N.V - Ordinary Shares (The Netherlands) (CMPR) Company Bio
Cimpress NV operates as an online supplier of coordinated portfolios of marketing products and services to micro businesses worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Venlo, the Netherlands.