Cimpress N.V - Ordinary Shares (The Netherlands) (CMPR): Price and Financial Metrics
CMPR Stock Summary
- CIMPRESS plc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.58% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 24.58 for CIMPRESS plc; that's greater than it is for 99% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CIMPRESS plc is reporting a growth rate of 151.63%; that's higher than 92.49% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMPR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QGEN, OMCL, SWI, NCR, and QDEL.
- Visit CMPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cimpress.com.
CMPR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CMPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.23||52-week high||$145.09|
|Prev. close||$107.53||52-week low||$73.74|
|Day high||$108.60||Avg. volume||278,200|
|50-day MA||$124.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$110.56||Market Cap||2.94B|
Cimpress N.V - Ordinary Shares (The Netherlands) (CMPR) Company Bio
Cimpress NV operates as an online supplier of coordinated portfolios of marketing products and services to micro businesses worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Venlo, the Netherlands.