Cimpress N.V - Ordinary Shares (The Netherlands) (CMPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMPR POWR Grades
- CMPR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.31% of US stocks.
- CMPR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CMPR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 27.53% of US stocks).
CMPR Stock Summary
- CIMPRESS plc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.88% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.62 for CIMPRESS plc; that's greater than it is for just 3.03% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CMPR comes in at 13.33% -- higher than that of 84.58% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CIMPRESS plc are XTNT, ALIM, CVU, USWS, and UIS.
- CMPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CIMPRESS plc's official web site, go to www.cimpress.com.
CMPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.06||52-week high||$128.87|
|Prev. close||$105.13||52-week low||$68.26|
|Day high||$106.19||Avg. volume||97,931|
|50-day MA||$99.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$92.84||Market Cap||2.71B|
Cimpress N.V - Ordinary Shares (The Netherlands) (CMPR) Company Bio
Cimpress NV operates as an online supplier of coordinated portfolios of marketing products and services to micro businesses worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Venlo, the Netherlands.
CMPR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for CIMPRESS plc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that CIMPRESS plc ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CMPR, they are:
- CIMPRESS plc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 12%; for context, that number is higher than 83.14% of tickers in our DCF set.
- CIMPRESS plc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 25 -- greater than 87.52% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 67.65% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CMPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMPR Latest Social Stream
View Full CMPR Social Stream
Latest CMPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CIMPRESS plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMPR as an investment opportunity.
High-volume HP Indigo 100K digital press to support worldwide growth in unique products Digital print for restaurants Cimpress applications for restaurants printed on HP Indigo digital presses. HP Indigo 100K Digital Press HP Indigo 100K Digital Press in printing environment. Digital printing for events Cimpress applications for events printed on HP Indigo digital presses. HP Indigo 100K Digital Press HP Indigo 100K Digital Press Image PALO ALTO, Calif., May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) and Cimpress (Nasdaq: CMPR), the world leader in mass customization, today announced a multi-year, strategic agreement for a large-scale investment in next-generation HP Indigo digital presses to grow the online personalized print product market. HP Indigo’s largest customer globally,...
At Insider Monkey, we pore over the filings of nearly 887 top investment firms every quarter, a process we have now completed for the latest reporting period. The data we’ve gathered as a result gives us access to a wealth of collective knowledge based on these firms’ portfolio holdings as of December 31st. In this […]
Cimpress plc (NASDAQ:CMPR) CEO Robert S. Keane sold 33,353 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, March 1st. The stock was sold at an average price of $98.53, for a total transaction of $3,286,271.09. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is […]
Cimpress USA Incorporated -- Moody's changes Cimpress' outlook to stable from negative, affirms credit ratings
Rating Action: Moody's changes Cimpress' outlook to stable from negative, affirms credit ratingsGlobal Credit Research - 01 Mar 2021Approximately $1.6 billion in rated debt securities affectedNew York, March 01, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") today affirmed Cimpress plc's (Cimpress) credit ratings, including the B1 corporate family rating (CFR) and upgraded the company's speculative grade liquidity rating to SGL-2 from SGL-3 reflecting improved liquidity. Moody's also affirmed the ratings at the company's subsidiary, Cimpress USA Incorporated, including the senior secured credit facility at Ba2.
DUNDALK, Ireland--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cimpress plc (Nasdaq: CMPR) provided details today for its previously announced mid-year strategy update webcast to be held on Wednesday, February 24, 2021. Cimpress and Vistaprint executives will participate in the event, including Robert Keane, founder, chairman and chief executive officer, Sean Quinn, executive vice president and chief financial officer, Maarten Wensveen, executive vice president and chief technology officer, and Ricky Engelberg, Vistaprint
CMPR Price Returns