Cimpress N.V - Ordinary Shares (The Netherlands) (CMPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMPR POWR Grades
- CMPR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CMPR is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 169 days.
- CMPR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 48.04% of US stocks).
CMPR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CMPR is -5.91 -- better than merely 2.08% of US stocks.
- CMPR's price/sales ratio is 0.66; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 15.58% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.84 for CIMPRESS plc; that's greater than it is for only 2.61% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CIMPRESS plc are UIS, SNBR, IO, AVID, and VIVO.
- Visit CMPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cimpress.com.
CMPR Valuation Summary
- CMPR's EV/EBIT ratio is 66.1; this is 295.81% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CMPR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 95.1 over the prior 194 months.
- CMPR's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.8 over the prior 194 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMPR.
CMPR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -42.32%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 876.77%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 78.5%.
The table below shows CMPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CMPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMPR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.83% of graded US stocks.
- CMPR's asset turnover comes in at 1.318 -- ranking 71st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- PIXY, TBI, and NVEE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CMPR.
The table below shows CMPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CMPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.23||52-week high||$122.30|
|Prev. close||$67.14||52-week low||$65.35|
|Day high||$69.37||Avg. volume||87,589|
|50-day MA||$73.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$90.94||Market Cap||1.81B|
Cimpress N.V - Ordinary Shares (The Netherlands) (CMPR) Company Bio
Cimpress NV operates as an online supplier of coordinated portfolios of marketing products and services to micro businesses worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Venlo, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
CMPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMPR Latest Social Stream
View Full CMPR Social Stream
Latest CMPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CIMPRESS plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMPR as an investment opportunity.
Cimpress' (CMPR) second-quarter fiscal 2022 revenues gain from impressive performance across its segments.
Cimpress (CMPR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 31.65% and 0.31%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DUNDALK, Ireland, January 26, 2022--Cimpress plc (Nasdaq: CMPR) has posted on its investor relations website at ir.cimpress.com its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2022, in a PDF file called "Q2 Fiscal Year 2022 Quarterly Earnings Document," along with an accompanying spreadsheet with historical financial results and operating metrics.
Cimpress (CMPR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Investment company Laurus Investment Counsel Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys LHC Group Inc, Guidewire Software Inc, Hingham Institution for Savings, Axos Financial Inc, Global Industrial Co, sells Align Technology Inc, Frontdoor Inc, Colliers International Group Inc, Cimpress PLC, Kemper Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Laurus Investment Counsel Inc..
CMPR Price Returns