Cimpress PLC (CMPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMPR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CMPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.07% of US stocks.
- CMPR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- CMPR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
CMPR Stock Summary
- CIMPRESS PLC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.59% of US listed stocks.
- CMPR's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 7.62% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.69 for CIMPRESS PLC; that's greater than it is for just 3.54% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIMPRESS PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be OGN, CFMS, NBRV, ISO, and WTT.
- Visit CMPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cimpress.com.
CMPR Valuation Summary
- CMPR's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 62.5% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 209 months, CMPR's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMPR.
CMPR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.63%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -34.12%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 40.81%.
The table below shows CMPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CMPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMPR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.83% of graded US stocks.
- CMPR's asset turnover comes in at 1.318 -- ranking 71st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- PIXY, TBI, and NVEE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CMPR.
The table below shows CMPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CMPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.43||52-week high||$75.40|
|Prev. close||$28.00||52-week low||$18.00|
|Day high||$27.90||Avg. volume||114,057|
|50-day MA||$25.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.32||Market Cap||719.57M|
Cimpress PLC (CMPR) Company Bio
Cimpress PLC operates as an online supplier of coordinated portfolios of marketing products and services to micro businesses worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Venlo, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
CMPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMPR Latest Social Stream
View Full CMPR Social Stream
Latest CMPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CIMPRESS PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMPR as an investment opportunity.
Cimpress (CMPR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Diamond Hill Capital, an investment management company, released its “All Cap Select Strategy” third-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the strategy returned -3.52% net of fees compared to a -4.46% return for the Russell 3000 Index. The strategy’s outperformance in the quarter was attributed to […]
As an investor, mistakes are inevitable. But really big losses can really drag down an overall portfolio. So consider...
In a report released today, Kevin Steinke from Barrington reiterated a Buy rating on Cimpress (CMPR - Research Report), with a price target of $57.00. The company's shares opened today at $20.95.Steinke covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Heritage-Crystal Clean, Cra International, and Cross Country Healthcare. According to TipRanks, Steinke has an average return of 11.5% and a 53.24% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Cimpress is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $71.00, representing a 238.98% upside. In a report released on October 28, Truist Financial also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $85.00 price target.
Cimpress' (CMPR) Q1 gross margin declined 220 basis points due to inflationary pressure on input costs and product mix shifts in Vista.
CMPR Price Returns