Centene Corporation (CNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.92% of US stocks.
- CNC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- CNC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
CNC Stock Summary
- CNC has a market capitalization of $35,909,653,045 -- more than approximately 92.24% of US stocks.
- Centene Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.56% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.3, Centene Corp has a higher such ratio than just 4.43% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Centene Corp are NTR, EFX, AJG, WLTW, and CBRE.
- Visit CNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.centene.com.
CNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CNC's price/sales ratio is 97.36% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 240 months, CNC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 17.3.
- CNC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 36.2 over the prior 240 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNC.
CNC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.87%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 207.27%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -103.5%.
The table below shows CNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.52% of graded US stocks.
- CNC's asset turnover comes in at 1.698 -- ranking 4th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- DGICA, AFHIF, and JRVR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNC.
The table below shows CNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.35||52-week high||$75.59|
|Prev. close||$64.64||52-week low||$53.60|
|Day high||$64.91||Avg. volume||3,794,696|
|50-day MA||$66.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.42||Market Cap||37.52B|
Centene Corporation (CNC) Company Bio
Centene Corporation provides a portfolio of services to government-sponsored healthcare programs, focusing on under-insured and uninsured individuals. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNC Latest Social Stream
View Full CNC Social Stream
Latest CNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Centene Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNC as an investment opportunity.
Riding high on strategic initiatives and operational excellence, Centene (CNC) holds potential to reap benefits for investors.
Centene Corporation (NYSE: CNC) today issued a reminder that it will release its 2021 third quarter financial results at approximately 6 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, October 26, 2021, and host a conference call afterwards at approximately 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) to review the results. Michael F. Neidorff, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Drew Asher, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, of Centene Corporation will host the call.
In a study of analyst recommendations at the major brokerages, for the underlying components of the S&P 500, Centene Corp (Symbol: CNC) has taken over the #57 spot from Ingersoll Rand Inc (Symbol: IR), according to ETF Channel. Below is a chart of Centene Corp versus Ingersoll Rand Inc plotting their respective rank within the  The post Centene Corp Achieves #57 Analyst Rank, Surpassing Ingersoll Rand appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
While Centene Corporation ( NYSE:CNC ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had particularly...
Centene today announced two key appointments, further aligning our organization structure and operating model with our strategic priorities and accelerating impact to the business and value creation. Sarah London, currently President, Centene Health Care Enterprises and Executive Vice President of Advanced Technology, has been appointed Vice Chairman, Centene Board of Directors. Ms. London will continue to be responsible for Health Care Enterprises and Advanced Technology and will also set strat
CNC Price Returns