Centene Corporation (CNC): Price and Financial Metrics
CNC Stock Summary
- Centene Corp's market capitalization of $26,698,122,565 is ahead of 92.33% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CNC is 5.88 -- better than 93.26% of US stocks.
- CNC's price/sales ratio is 0.37; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 12.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCEP, AMTD, SLF, GIB, and DFS.
- Visit CNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.centene.com.
CNC Stock Price Chart More Charts
CNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.54||52-week high||$69.25|
|Prev. close||$65.13||52-week low||$41.62|
|Day high||$65.08||Avg. volume||3,845,742|
|50-day MA||$60.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.96||Market Cap||26.71B|
Centene Corporation (CNC) Company Bio
Centene Corporation provides a portfolio of services to government-sponsored healthcare programs, focusing on under-insured and uninsured individuals. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.