Conduent Incorporated (CNDT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNDT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CNDT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- CNDT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- CNDT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 26.9% of US stocks).
CNDT Stock Summary
- CNDT's current price/earnings ratio is 1,089.51, which is higher than 99.33% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, CONDUENT Inc has a higher such ratio than only 4.48% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CNDT comes in at 24.14% -- higher than that of 91.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CONDUENT Inc are CWCO, CIA, FOCS, BRID, and GOOD.
- Visit CNDT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.conduent.com.
CNDT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CNDT's price/earnings ratio is 331.79% lower, now standing at -90.4.
- Over the past 57 months, CNDT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 75.6.
- Over the past 57 months, CNDT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNDT.
CNDT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNDT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.79% of graded US stocks.
- CNDT's asset turnover comes in at 0.983 -- ranking 133rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- FDS, TTD, and ICFI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNDT.
The table below shows CNDT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNDT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNDT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.02||52-week high||$8.50|
|Prev. close||$5.12||52-week low||$4.60|
|Day high||$5.18||Avg. volume||2,427,950|
|50-day MA||$5.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.63||Market Cap||1.07B|
Conduent Incorporated (CNDT) Company Bio
Conduent Incorporated provides business process services for healthcare, public sector, and commercial industries in the United States. The Company offers customers in various areas, which include health solutions, learning services, digital payments, legal and compliance solutions, human resources, finance and accounting, procurement solutions and digital transformation. The company is based in Basking Ridge, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNDT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNDT Latest Social Stream
View Full CNDT Social Stream
Latest CNDT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONDUENT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNDT as an investment opportunity.
Conduent recognized in two categories among companies with more than 500 employeesFLORHAM PARK, N.J., Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Conduent Incorporated (Nasdaq: CNDT), a business process and solutions company, today announced it has been honored by Comparably with two Best Places to Work Awards for 2021. Conduent was ranked as one of the Best Companies for Women and as one of the Best Companies for Diversity, placing Conduent among the Top 100 highest-rated companies in both categories. “W
Conduent Inc (NASDAQ: CNDT) agreed to sell its Midas Suite of Solutions for $340 million in cash to symplr. The sale consists of the Midas suite of patient safety, quality, and advanced analytics solutions, including DataVision and Statit. symplr is a global leader in healthcare operations, including governance, risk management, and compliance SaaS solutions, backed by Clearlake Capital Group, L.P., and Charlesbank Capital Partners. The Midas suite of solutions generated $72 million in 2020 reve
The acquisition includes a suite of patient-safety, quality and advanced-analytics services, which are used to support approximately 2,200 health care facilities.
Transaction expected to close in the first quarter of 2022 Companies to focus on seamless transition for clients and associates FLORHAM PARK, N.J., Jan. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Conduent Incorporated (Nasdaq: CNDT), a business process services and solutions company, today announced a definitive agreement to sell its Midas Suite of Solutions to symplr®, a global leader in healthcare operations, including governance, risk management, and compliance SaaS solutions, backed by Clearlake Capital G
symplr®, a global leader in enterprise healthcare operations including governance, risk management, and compliance ("GRC") SaaS solutions, backed by Clearlake Capital Group, L.P. (together with its affiliates, "Clearlake") and Charlesbank Capital Partners (together with its affiliates, "Charlesbank"), announced today that it has agreed to acquire Midas Health Analytics Solutions ("Midas") from Conduent Incorporated (Nasdaq: CNDT) ("Conduent"). The transaction is expected to close in the first qu
CNDT Price Returns