Conduent Incorporated (CNDT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNDT POWR Grades
- CNDT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNDT is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CNDT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 23.27% of US stocks).
CNDT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.22, CONDUENT INC has a higher such ratio than merely 6.14% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CONDUENT INC is reporting a growth rate of 271.43%; that's higher than 93.69% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CNDT comes in at 15.32% -- higher than that of 89.35% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CONDUENT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be KAR, HRT, PETQ, CWK, and WRK.
- Visit CNDT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.conduent.com.
CNDT Valuation Summary
- CNDT's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 92% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 72 months, CNDT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNDT.
CNDT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 140.89%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -70.4%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -85.61%.
The table below shows CNDT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNDT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNDT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.79% of graded US stocks.
- CNDT's asset turnover comes in at 0.983 -- ranking 133rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- FDS, TTD, and ICFI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNDT.
The table below shows CNDT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNDT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNDT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.19||52-week high||$6.32|
|Prev. close||$4.16||52-week low||$3.29|
|Day high||$4.22||Avg. volume||1,396,055|
|50-day MA||$3.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.43||Market Cap||904.70M|
Conduent Incorporated (CNDT) Company Bio
Conduent Incorporated provides business process services for healthcare, public sector, and commercial industries in the United States. The Company offers customers in various areas, which include health solutions, learning services, digital payments, legal and compliance solutions, human resources, finance and accounting, procurement solutions and digital transformation. The company is based in Basking Ridge, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNDT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNDT Latest Social Stream
View Full CNDT Social Stream
Latest CNDT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONDUENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNDT as an investment opportunity.
With 78% ownership of the shares, Conduent Incorporated (NASDAQ:CNDT) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
A look at the shareholders of Conduent Incorporated ( NASDAQ:CNDT ) can tell us which group is most powerful. With 78...
Conduent Collaborates with BNY Mellon to Launch New Digital Hub that Expands Access to Faster, Easier and Secure Payments
New digital platform brings together Zelle® and the latest request-to-pay options from Real-Time-Payments (RTP®) to satisfy a range of business use cases from tolling and transit to refund disbursementsFLORHAM PARK, N.J., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Conduent Incorporated (Nasdaq: CNDT), a global technology-led business process solutions company, today announced the launch of its new Digital Integrated Payments Hub enabling businesses and public sector agencies to access secure, faster, and
Conduent Introduces BenePath® Suite of Solutions to Assist States with Eligibility and Enrollment for Medicaid, SNAP and Other Benefit Programs
The BenePath Suite is cloud-based and modular for easy integration with a state’s existing solution, helping to transform the delivery of benefits The Suite’s digital solutions can help agencies as they face changing eligibility requirements following the COVID-19 public health emergency and proposed regulations to streamline Medicaid applications and renewals FLORHAM PARK, N.J., Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Conduent Incorporated (Nasdaq: CNDT), a global technology-led business process solu
The following slide deck was published by Conduent Incorporated in conjunction with their 2022 Q3 earnings call....
Needham analyst Mayank Tandon maintained a Hold rating on Conduent (CNDT - Research Report) today. The company's shares opened today at $3.87.Tandon covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as ACI Worldwide, Guidewire, and Par Technology. According to TipRanks, Tandon has an average return of 7.7% and a 46.53% success rate on recommended stocks. Conduent has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $5.00.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $7.21 and a one-year low of $3.29. Currently, Conduent has an average volume of 821.8K.
CNDT Price Returns