Conduent Incorporated (CNDT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNDT POWR Grades
- CNDT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNDT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- CNDT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
CNDT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CNDT is currently 3.68, higher than just 12.02% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.34, CONDUENT Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 5.78% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CNDT comes in at 17.86% -- higher than that of 87.72% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CONDUENT Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RRGB, NATR, ADT, KEX, and XELB.
- Visit CNDT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.conduent.com.
CNDT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CNDT's price/earnings ratio is 331.79% lower, now standing at -90.4.
- Over the past 57 months, CNDT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 75.6.
- Over the past 57 months, CNDT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNDT.
CNDT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNDT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.42% of graded US stocks.
- CNDT's asset turnover comes in at 0.983 -- ranking 127th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- RGP, TTD, and ICFI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNDT.
The table below shows CNDT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNDT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNDT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.51||52-week high||$8.50|
|Prev. close||$6.61||52-week low||$3.00|
|Day high||$6.59||Avg. volume||1,537,057|
|50-day MA||$6.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.50||Market Cap||1.38B|
Conduent Incorporated (CNDT) Company Bio
Conduent Incorporated provides business process services for healthcare, public sector, and commercial industries in the United States. The Company offers customers in various areas, which include health solutions, learning services, digital payments, legal and compliance solutions, human resources, finance and accounting, procurement solutions and digital transformation. The company is based in Basking Ridge, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNDT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNDT Latest Social Stream
View Full CNDT Social Stream
Latest CNDT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONDUENT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNDT as an investment opportunity.
Let's see if Conduent (CNDT) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
Is (CNDT) Outperforming Other Business Services Stocks This Year?
Conduent Analysis: Number of U.S. Recipients of Pandemic Food Aid Remains High as Nation Struggles with COVID-19
Conduent now supporting approximately 10.4 million recipients with state benefits through the Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) program, more than double previous yearFLORHAM PARK, N.J., Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As the school year begins and U.S. communities continue to struggle with COVID-19’s economic impact, the number of Americans receiving federal government food assistance related to the pandemic remains high, more than doubling in 25 states to approximately 10.4 milli
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Virginia Department of Transportation Selects Conduent Transportation to Operate and Maintain Tolling System for I-64 Express Lanes
Conduent will operate and maintain multiple tolling zones of the I-64 Express Lanes network in the Hampton Roads region Conduent technology will enable dynamic pricing and license plate image reviews, as well as vehicle occupancy detection, to improve traffic flow and relieve congestion FLORHAM PARK, N.J. , Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Conduent Transportation, a global business unit of Conduent Incorporated (Nasdaq: CNDT), today announced a contract from the Virginia Department of Transpor
CNDT Price Returns