Conduent Incorporated (CNDT): Price and Financial Metrics
CNDT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.98||52-week high||$5.57|
|Prev. close||$3.14||52-week low||$2.69|
|Day high||$3.15||Avg. volume||974,978|
|50-day MA||$3.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.83||Market Cap||650.96M|
CNDT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNDT POWR Grades
- CNDT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 79.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNDT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CNDT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
CNDT Stock Summary
- CONDUENT INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.8% of US listed stocks.
- CNDT's price/sales ratio is 0.19; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 5.91% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CONDUENT INC is reporting a growth rate of -199.22%; that's higher than merely 8.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CONDUENT INC are PBH, TUSK, GROM, EPM, and LGF.B.
- Visit CNDT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.conduent.com.
CNDT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CNDT's EV/EBIT ratio is 132.15% lower, now standing at -6.8.
- CNDT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 78 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNDT.
CNDT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 140.89%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -21.34%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -27.07%.
The table below shows CNDT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNDT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNDT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.79% of graded US stocks.
- CNDT's asset turnover comes in at 0.983 -- ranking 133rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- FDS, TTD, and ICFI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNDT.
The table below shows CNDT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNDT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CNDT, see our CNDT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$8.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.9 (Hold)|
Conduent Incorporated (CNDT) Company Bio
Conduent Incorporated provides business process services for healthcare, public sector, and commercial industries in the United States. The Company offers customers in various areas, which include health solutions, learning services, digital payments, legal and compliance solutions, human resources, finance and accounting, procurement solutions and digital transformation. The company is based in Basking Ridge, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNDT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNDT Latest Social Stream
View Full CNDT Social Stream
Latest CNDT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONDUENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNDT as an investment opportunity.
Conduent Recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity for Third Consecutive Year
Conduent Recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity for Third Consecutive Year Conduent recognized by Forbes as one of “America’s Best 500 Employers for Diversity” for the third consecutive year. FLORHAM PARK, N.J., May 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Conduent Incorporated (Nasdaq: CNDT), a global technology-led business solutions and services company, today announced it has been recognized by Forbes as one of “America’s Best 500 Employers for Diversity” for the third con
15 Best Stocks to Buy and Hold According to Billionaire Carl Icahn
In this article, we discuss 15 best stocks to buy and hold according to billionaire Carl Icahn. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Stocks to Buy and Hold According to Billionaire Carl Icahn. Carl Icahn, recognized for his expertise in the financial market, faced another blow on […]
Conduent Introduces Rapid Assistance Solution to Help Agencies Expedite Disbursement of Emergency Relief Funds
With this new transformational payment solution, agencies can now deliver relief funds electronically to individuals in a matter of minutesFLORHAM PARK, N.J., May 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, Conduent Incorporated (Nasdaq: CNDT), a global technology-led business solutions and services company, announced Rapid Assistance, a new transformational payment solution. This solution can dramatically speed up the ability of government agencies and non-profit organizations to securely deliver funds
Conduent Transportation Selected to Implement New Transit Ticketing System in Victoria, Australia
Conduent Transportation Selected to Implement New Transit Ticketing System in Victoria, Australia Melbourne, Victoria Contract expected to be in excess of US $1 billion1 marks significant expansion for Conduent’s transit solutions in Australia FLORHAM PARK, N.J., May 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Conduent Transportation, a global provider of smart mobility technology solutions and business unit of Conduent Incorporated (Nasdaq: CNDT), today announced its subsidiary, a partnership of Conduent and
Conduent Announces $75 Million Share Repurchase Program
FLORHAM PARK, N.J., May 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Conduent Incorporated (Nasdaq: CNDT) (the "Company”), a global technology-led business solutions and services company, today announced that its board of directors has approved a share repurchase program of up to $75 million of the Company's common stock over the next three years. “This announcement demonstrates our belief in Conduent’s business strategy and the growth opportunities over the long term,” said Cliff Skelton, Conduent President an
CNDT Price Returns
Continue Researching CNDTWant to do more research on CONDUENT Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
CONDUENT Inc (CNDT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CONDUENT Inc (CNDT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CONDUENT Inc (CNDT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...