Conduent Incorporated (CNDT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNDT POWR Grades
- CNDT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.12% of US stocks.
- CNDT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CNDT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 21.3% of US stocks).
CNDT Stock Summary
- CONDUENT Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.21% of US listed stocks.
- CNDT's went public 4.45 years ago, making it older than merely 15.71% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CNDT's price/sales ratio is 0.41; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNDT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLOW, FOSL, PRMW, OSMT, and PFMT.
- CNDT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CONDUENT Inc's official web site, go to www.conduent.com.
CNDT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNDT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.00||52-week high||$8.50|
|Prev. close||$7.96||52-week low||$1.88|
|Day high||$8.05||Avg. volume||1,766,414|
|50-day MA||$7.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.36||Market Cap||1.70B|
Conduent Incorporated (CNDT) Company Bio
Conduent Incorporated provides business process services for healthcare, public sector, and commercial industries in the United States. The Company offers customers in various areas, which include health solutions, learning services, digital payments, legal and compliance solutions, human resources, finance and accounting, procurement solutions and digital transformation. The company is based in Basking Ridge, New Jersey.
CNDT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CNDT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that CONDUENT Inc ranked in the 23th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 72.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of CONDUENT Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 48% of its capital from equity, and 52% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 2.61% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.85 years comes in at -0.07%; that's greater than just 14.83% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- CONDUENT Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.73. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 18.98% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CNDT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNDT Latest Social Stream
View Full CNDT Social Stream
Latest CNDT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONDUENT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNDT as an investment opportunity.
Conduent (CNDT) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
Conduent (CNDT) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock suggests that there could be more strength down the road.
Conduent Healthy Communities Institute Adds New Index for Detailed View of Food Insecurity in America
HCI’s unique approach combines multiple socio-economic indicators into one composite score for easier identification of high need areas by zip code, census tract, or county HCI Socio Needs Indexes Example of HCI Food Insecurity Index composite scoring of food insecurity ranked 1 thru 5 for Dallas County, Texas. FLORHAM PARK, N.J., June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Conduent Incorporated (Nasdaq: CNDT), a business process services and solutions company, today announced the addition of the 2021 Foo
Conduent (CNDT) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Curreen Capital recently released its Q1 2021 Investor Letter, a copy of which you can download here. The fund posted a return of 36.7% for the quarter, outperforming their benchmark, the S&P 500 Index which returned 6.17% in the same quarter. You should check out Curreen Capital’s top 5 stock picks for investors to buy […]
CNDT Price Returns