Core & Main, Inc. (CNM): Price and Financial Metrics
CNM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.85||52-week high||$33.32|
|Prev. close||$29.01||52-week low||$18.75|
|Day high||$29.41||Avg. volume||1,153,257|
|50-day MA||$30.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.12||Market Cap||6.53B|
CNM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNM POWR Grades
- CNM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.71% of US stocks.
- CNM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CNM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.33% of US stocks).
CNM Stock Summary
- CORE & MAIN INC's market capitalization of $6,431,487,963 is ahead of 79.38% of US-listed equities.
- CORE & MAIN INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.77% of US listed stocks.
- CORE & MAIN INC's stock had its IPO on July 23, 2021, making it an older stock than only 4.71% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CORE & MAIN INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GES, NMRK, STCN, CNK, and SIG.
- To check out CORE & MAIN INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001856525.
CNM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CNM's price/sales ratio is 16.67% lower, now standing at 1.
- CNM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 27.6 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNM.
Core & Main, Inc. (CNM) Company Bio
Core & Main, Inc. distributes water, wastewater, storm drainage, and fire protection products and related services to municipalities, private water companies, and professional contractors in the municipal, non-residential, and residential end markets in the United States. Its products include castings, clamps, couplings and tapping sleeves, drainage products, fittings, meters, pipe and pipe accessories, pumps and parts, restraints, safety and paint, service materials, tools, and valves and hydrants, as well as irrigation and other products; and fire protection solutions comprising fabrication, fittings, flex drops, hangers and devices, heads, hose and equipment, pipes, valves, and others. The company also provides metering and technology solutions, which cover system analysis, design and installation, project financing, automatic meter reading/advancing metering infrastructure system maintenance and services, and others; treatment plants related solutions, such as design build, project management, and building information modeling; storm drain solutions comprising structures, specialty products, and underground detention/retention; fusible piping solutions, such as fittings and fabrication, equipment rental and sales, and services and repairs; and pumping equipment. Its specialty products and services are used in the maintenance, repair, replacement, and construction of water and fire protection infrastructure. The company, through its branches and supply chain, serves contractors and municipalities in the areas of new construction and aging infrastructure. It serves waterworks, fire protection, landfill, and erosion and geotextiles industries. The company was founded in 1874 and is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.
CNM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNM Latest Social Stream
View Full CNM Social Stream
Latest CNM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CORE & MAIN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNM as an investment opportunity.
ST. LOUIS, September 14, 2023--Core & Main Announces Secondary Offering and Share Repurchase
Here is how APi (APG) and Core & Main (CNM) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Amongst other things, we'll want to...
Core & Main, Inc. (NYSE:CNM) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript September 6, 2023 Core & Main, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.75, expectations were $0.65. Operator: Hello, everyone, and welcome to the Core & Main Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. My name is Bruno, and I’ll be operating your call today. [Operator Instructions] […]
Q2 2023 Core & Main Inc Earnings Call
CNM Price Returns