CNO Financial Group, Inc. (CNO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNO POWR Grades
- CNO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 71.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- CNO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.3% of US stocks).
CNO Stock Summary
- CNO's current price/earnings ratio is 7.05, which is higher than just 10.83% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of CNO Financial Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CNO is more volatile than just 12.51% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GL, CPE, CNA, CEA, and RVI.
- CNO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CNO Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.cnoinc.com.
CNO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CNO's price/sales ratio is 78.12% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 216 months, CNO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.8.
- Over the past 216 months, CNO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNO.
CNO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -33.34%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -8.58%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.21%.
The table below shows CNO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.4% of graded US stocks.
- CNO's asset turnover comes in at 0.119 -- ranking 106th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- SAFT, RNR, and CRD.A are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNO.
The table below shows CNO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.76||52-week high||$27.89|
|Prev. close||$25.72||52-week low||$17.05|
|Day high||$25.98||Avg. volume||914,894|
|50-day MA||$24.25||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$24.38||Market Cap||3.29B|
CNO Financial Group, Inc. (CNO) Company Bio
CNO Financial Group develops, markets, and administers health insurance, annuity, individual life insurance, and other insurance products for senior and middle-income markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Carmel, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNO Latest Social Stream
View Full CNO Social Stream
Latest CNO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CNO Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNO as an investment opportunity.
CNO Financial Group was recently ranked first on the 2021 Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America by Healthiest Employers® and Springbuck®. This marks the eighth year that CNO has been recognized for its commitment to workplace well-being and initiatives and exceptional health benefits.
CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) will report results for the third quarter of 2021 after the market closes on Wednesday, October 27, 2021. The company will host a conference call to discuss results at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, October 28, 2021.
CNO (CNO) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
CNO Financial Group and Bankers Life Support Alzheimer's Association With $424,000 through 19th Annual Fundraising Campaign
CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) and Bankers Life announced today a contribution of $424,000 to the Alzheimer's Association this year for Alzheimer care, education, and research programs. This is the 19th year CNO and Bankers Life have supported the Alzheimer's Association.
Prudential's (PRU) Prudential Retirement Strategies bring together Individual Annuities business and Retirement Institutional Investment Products.
CNO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CNOWant to see what other sources are saying about CNO Financial Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CNO Financial Group Inc (CNO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CNO Financial Group Inc (CNO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CNO Financial Group Inc (CNO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch