CNO Financial Group, Inc. (CNO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CNO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 201 days.
- CNO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.98% of US stocks).
CNO Stock Summary
- CNO's current price/earnings ratio is 7.53, which is higher than only 10.19% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of CNO Financial Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CNO has reported earnings growth of 149.66%, putting it ahead of 88.74% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CNO Financial Group Inc are SBOW, MTDR, KRA, STXB, and GNW.
- CNO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CNO Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.cnoinc.com.
CNO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.31||52-week high||$27.85|
|Prev. close||$26.92||52-week low||$11.64|
|Day high||$27.16||Avg. volume||920,139|
|50-day MA||$25.45||Dividend yield||1.78%|
|200-day MA||$21.26||Market Cap||3.46B|
CNO Financial Group, Inc. (CNO) Company Bio
CNO Financial Group develops, markets, and administers health insurance, annuity, individual life insurance, and other insurance products for senior and middle-income markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Carmel, Indiana.
CNO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNO Latest Social Stream
View Full CNO Social Stream
Latest CNO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CNO Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNO as an investment opportunity.
CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) today published its Corporate Social Responsibility Report, which covers data from calendar year 2020. The report highlights the company's continued progress in making a positive difference for its customers, associates, communities and the environment.
We Think Shareholders Are Less Likely To Approve A Large Pay Rise For CNO Financial Group, Inc.'s (NYSE:CNO) CEO For Now
Under the guidance of CEO Gary Bhojwani, CNO Financial Group, Inc. ( NYSE:CNO ) has performed reasonably well recently...
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But one can do better than...
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the CNO Financial Group First Quarter 2021 Earnings Call. Good morning, and thank you for joining us on CNO Financial Group's First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call. Today's presentation will include remarks from Gary Bhojwani, Chief Executive Officer; and Paul McDonough, Chief Financial Officer.
CNO Financial's (CNO) first-quarter results reflect improved revenues, partly offset by steep expenses.
CNO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CNOWant to see what other sources are saying about CNO Financial Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CNO Financial Group Inc (CNO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CNO Financial Group Inc (CNO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CNO Financial Group Inc (CNO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch