CNO Financial Group, Inc. (CNO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CNO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.33% of US stocks.
- CNO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CNO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
CNO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CNO Financial Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of CNO Financial Group Inc's share price is greater than that of only 6.26% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- CNO Financial Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.72%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CNO Financial Group Inc are BHF, EBR, CEA, TAC, and HTLD.
- Visit CNO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnoinc.com.
CNO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CNO's price/sales ratio is 78.12% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 216 months, CNO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.8.
- Over the past 216 months, CNO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNO.
CNO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -32.35%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 39.83%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -16.29%.
The table below shows CNO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.58% of graded US stocks.
- CNO's asset turnover comes in at 0.119 -- ranking 106th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- SAFT, UNH, and CRD.A are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNO.
The table below shows CNO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.54||52-week high||$26.74|
|Prev. close||$18.09||52-week low||$17.07|
|Day high||$18.60||Avg. volume||1,027,450|
|50-day MA||$20.37||Dividend yield||3.02%|
|200-day MA||$23.55||Market Cap||2.15B|
CNO Financial Group, Inc. (CNO) Company Bio
CNO Financial Group develops, markets, and administers health insurance, annuity, individual life insurance, and other insurance products for senior and middle-income markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Carmel, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNO Latest Social Stream
View Full CNO Social Stream
Latest CNO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CNO Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNO as an investment opportunity.
MetLife (MET) forges an alliance with Aura to safeguard the digital identity of employees, having access to its U.S. Group Benefits platform, with the latter's solutions.
Assurant (AIZ) stock soars on the back of continued mobile subscriber growth, higher trade-in volumes and effective capital deployment.
Lemonade's (LMND) Q4 results reflect improved gross earned premiums, driven by an increase in-force premium earned, and high operating expenses.
Radian Group's (RDN) Q4 results reflect strong growth in the housing and real estate markets along with sustained demand for products and services.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
CNO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CNOWant to see what other sources are saying about CNO Financial Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CNO Financial Group Inc (CNO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CNO Financial Group Inc (CNO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CNO Financial Group Inc (CNO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch