CNO Financial Group, Inc. (CNO): Price and Financial Metrics
CNO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.85||52-week high||$26.35|
|Prev. close||$23.28||52-week low||$16.56|
|Day high||$24.03||Avg. volume||906,146|
|50-day MA||$21.98||Dividend yield||2.43%|
|200-day MA||$21.97||Market Cap||2.73B|
CNO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNO POWR Grades
- CNO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.05% of US stocks.
- CNO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CNO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
CNO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CNO FINANCIAL GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 19.33 for CNO FINANCIAL GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for 97.62% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CNO's revenue has grown -5.54% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 20.97% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CNO FINANCIAL GROUP INC are PLAY, JRVR, GREE, CNA, and ENLC.
- Visit CNO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnoinc.com.
CNO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CNO's price/sales ratio is 22.22% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 237 months, CNO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNO.
CNO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 20.66%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 7.9%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -3.67%.
The table below shows CNO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.58% of graded US stocks.
- CNO's asset turnover comes in at 0.119 -- ranking 106th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- SAFT, UNH, and CRD.A are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNO.
The table below shows CNO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CNO, see our CNO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$27.20||Average Broker Recommendation||1.83 (Hold)|
CNO Financial Group, Inc. (CNO) Company Bio
CNO Financial Group develops, markets, and administers health insurance, annuity, individual life insurance, and other insurance products for senior and middle-income markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Carmel, Indiana.
CNO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNO Latest Social Stream
View Full CNO Social Stream
Latest CNO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CNO FINANCIAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNO as an investment opportunity.
CNO Financial Group Announces New Carmel-based Location for Corporate Headquarters
CNO Financial Group (NYSE: CNO) announced today that it will relocate its corporate headquarters to 11299 Illinois Street in Carmel, Indiana, from its current location at 11825 N. Pennsylvania Street in Carmel, Indiana. The move will take place in early 2024.
CNO (CNO) Down 1.9% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
CNO (CNO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
CNO Financial Group (NYSE:CNO) Is Paying Out A Larger Dividend Than Last Year
CNO Financial Group, Inc. ( NYSE:CNO ) will increase its dividend from last year's comparable payment on the 23rd of...
Steven Shebik Bought 40% More Shares In CNO Financial Group \
Investors who take an interest in CNO Financial Group, Inc. ( NYSE:CNO ) should definitely note that the Independent...
Chubb Limited's (CB) Board Okays 3.6% Dividend Increase
Chubb's (CB) dividend hike reflect its strong capital position. Its cash generation capabilities are supported by its underwriting and investment performance.
CNO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CNOWant to see what other sources are saying about CNO Financial Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CNO Financial Group Inc (CNO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CNO Financial Group Inc (CNO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CNO Financial Group Inc (CNO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...