CNO Financial Group, Inc. (CNO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNO POWR Grades
- CNO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81% of US stocks.
- CNO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- CNO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
CNO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CNO FINANCIAL GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.12 for CNO FINANCIAL GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for 92.84% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CNO comes in at 18.26% -- higher than that of 90.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CEA, CNA, GPOR, GL, and SGU.
- CNO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CNO FINANCIAL GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.cnoinc.com.
CNO Valuation Summary
- CNO's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.3; this is 27.19% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CNO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 232 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNO.
CNO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 54.5%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -8.54%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -6.09%.
The table below shows CNO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.58% of graded US stocks.
- CNO's asset turnover comes in at 0.119 -- ranking 106th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- SAFT, UNH, and CRD.A are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNO.
The table below shows CNO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.66||52-week high||$26.74|
|Prev. close||$22.63||52-week low||$16.56|
|Day high||$22.73||Avg. volume||909,785|
|50-day MA||$21.19||Dividend yield||2.47%|
|200-day MA||$20.83||Market Cap||2.59B|
CNO Financial Group, Inc. (CNO) Company Bio
CNO Financial Group develops, markets, and administers health insurance, annuity, individual life insurance, and other insurance products for senior and middle-income markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Carmel, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNO Latest Social Stream
View Full CNO Social Stream
Latest CNO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CNO FINANCIAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNO as an investment opportunity.
CNO Financial's (CNO) declining costs are helping the company boost its bottom line.
CNO Financial Group, Inc. ( NYSE:CNO ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend date is one...
In this piece, we will take a look at the 20 biggest life insurance companies in the U.S. For more companies, head on over to 5 Biggest Life Insurance Companies in the U.S. Even though one would suspect otherwise, insurance is one of the oldest industries in the world. Humans have been conducting trade since […]
CNO Financial Group ( NYSE:CNO ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$905.3m (down 6.5% from 3Q...
CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.14 per share on the company's common shares. The dividend will be payable December 23, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 9, 2022.
CNO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CNOWant to see what other sources are saying about CNO Financial Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CNO Financial Group Inc (CNO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CNO Financial Group Inc (CNO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CNO Financial Group Inc (CNO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch