CNO Financial Group, Inc. (CNO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNO POWR Grades
- CNO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 72.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CNO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 25.62% of US stocks).
CNO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.32, CNO Financial Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 7.83% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of CNO Financial Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CNO Financial Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of 149.66%; that's higher than 88.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CNO Financial Group Inc are STXB, GNW, SWN, TDS, and WSBF.
- Visit CNO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnoinc.com.
CNO Valuation Summary
- CNO's price/earnings ratio is 6.4; this is 47.11% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 215 months, CNO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- CNO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 215 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNO.
CNO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.92%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 34.22%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 10.78%.
The table below shows CNO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.90||52-week high||$27.89|
|Prev. close||$22.71||52-week low||$14.72|
|Day high||$23.16||Avg. volume||955,223|
|50-day MA||$24.58||Dividend yield||2.29%|
|200-day MA||$23.36||Market Cap||3.01B|
CNO Financial Group, Inc. (CNO) Company Bio
CNO Financial Group develops, markets, and administers health insurance, annuity, individual life insurance, and other insurance products for senior and middle-income markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Carmel, Indiana.
CNO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for CNO Financial Group Inc. To summarize, we found that CNO Financial Group Inc ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CNO, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 48. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 19.23% of US equities in the Financial Services sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.76 years, is -0.02% -- higher than just 20.61% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- CNO Financial Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 1.8% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CNO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNO Latest Social Stream
View Full CNO Social Stream
Latest CNO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CNO Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNO as an investment opportunity.
Center for a Secure Retirement Study: Pandemic Forces Boomers to Financially Support Family, Greatly Impacting Their Own Retirement Plans
Despite financial strains that have left middle-income Boomers concerned about when and whether they'll be able to retire, many have opened their homes and wallets to family members. According to the latest research from the Center for a Secure Retirement® and CNO Financial Group, the pandemic put four in ten (41%) of those surveyed into the position of financially supporting other family members, impacting their own retirement plans.
CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) will report results for the second quarter of 2021 after the market closes on Wednesday, July 28, 2021. The company will host a conference call to discuss results at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, July 29, 2021.
CNO Financial Group - Consensus Indicates Potential 13.0% Upside DirectorsTalk Interviews
CNO Financial Group - Consensus Indicates Potential 19.5% Upside DirectorsTalk Interviews
CNO Financial Group - Consensus Indicates Potential 9.0% Upside DirectorsTalk Interviews
CNO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CNOWant to see what other sources are saying about CNO Financial Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CNO Financial Group Inc (CNO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CNO Financial Group Inc (CNO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CNO Financial Group Inc (CNO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch