Century Casinos, Inc. (CNTY): Price and Financial Metrics
CNTY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 10,566.44, Century Casinos Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.55% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 164.34, Century Casinos Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.33% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 127.41%, Century Casinos Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.62% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Century Casinos Inc are PVBC, UBA, UDR, WINA, and TRS.
- Visit CNTY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnty.com.
CNTY Stock Price Chart More Charts
CNTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.98||52-week high||$10.41|
|Prev. close||$7.15||52-week low||$6.84|
|Day high||$7.12||Avg. volume||90,993|
|50-day MA||$8.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.39||Market Cap||205.55M|
Century Casinos, Inc. (CNTY) Company Bio
Century Casinos, Inc. develops and operates gaming establishments worldwide. It also provides lodging, restaurant, and entertainment facilities related to gaming establishments. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.