Century Casinos, Inc. (CNTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNTY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CNTY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.88% of US stocks.
- CNTY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CNTY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
CNTY Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, CNTY has reported earnings growth of -234.9%, putting it ahead of merely 9.03% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CNTY's revenue has grown 41.48% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 83.76% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CNTY is more volatile than 83.67% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Century Casinos Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UONE, SRT, PMTS, ESEA, and FLL.
- Visit CNTY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnty.com.
CNTY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CNTY's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.76% lower, now standing at 13.4.
- Over the past 243 months, CNTY's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- CNTY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 15.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNTY.
CNTY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 51.86%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -51.04%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -48.77%.
The table below shows CNTY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNTY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.03% of graded US stocks.
- CNTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.508 -- ranking 41st of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- EAT, GTIM, and DENN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNTY.
The table below shows CNTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.47||52-week high||$15.84|
|Prev. close||$13.50||52-week low||$4.39|
|Day high||$13.64||Avg. volume||250,255|
|50-day MA||$12.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.95||Market Cap||398.50M|
Century Casinos, Inc. (CNTY) Company Bio
Century Casinos, Inc. develops and operates gaming establishments worldwide. It also provides lodging, restaurant, and entertainment facilities related to gaming establishments. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNTY Latest Social Stream
View Full CNTY Social Stream
Latest CNTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Century Casinos Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNTY as an investment opportunity.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Red Rock Resorts (RRR) continues to focus on initiatives such as streamlining of operations, optimization of marketing initiatives, renegotiating vendor and third-party agreements.
With me on the call are my Co-CEO and the Chairman of Century Casinos, Erwin Haitzmann; as well as our Chief Financial Officer, Margaret Stapleton. As always, before we begin, we would like to remind you that we will be discussing forward-looking information, which involves a number of risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from our forward-looking statement.
Century Casinos (CNTY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2100.00% and 6.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Century Casinos, Inc. (Nasdaq Capital Market®: CNTY) today announced its financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021.
CNTY Price Returns