Century Casinos, Inc. (CNTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNTY POWR Grades
- CNTY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNTY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CNTY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 40.15% of US stocks).
CNTY Stock Summary
- Century Casinos Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 81.93% of US listed stocks.
- CNTY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 80.63% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CNTY has reported earnings growth of -139,750%, putting it ahead of merely 0% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNTY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KINS, ID, DCP, CPHC, and RDFN.
- Visit CNTY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnty.com.
CNTY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CNTY's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.76% lower, now standing at 13.4.
- Over the past 243 months, CNTY's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- CNTY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 15.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNTY.
CNTY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -5.56%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 11.05%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -4.96%.
The table below shows CNTY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNTY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.13% of graded US stocks.
- CNTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.508 -- ranking 40th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- MAR, EAT, and GTIM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNTY.
The table below shows CNTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.89||52-week high||$16.44|
|Prev. close||$7.70||52-week low||$7.32|
|Day high||$7.96||Avg. volume||115,228|
|50-day MA||$10.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.27||Market Cap||235.23M|
Century Casinos, Inc. (CNTY) Company Bio
Century Casinos, Inc. develops and operates gaming establishments worldwide. It also provides lodging, restaurant, and entertainment facilities related to gaming establishments. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNTY Latest Social Stream
View Full CNTY Social Stream
Latest CNTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Century Casinos Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNTY as an investment opportunity.
Century Casinos, Inc. (Nasdaq Capital Market®: CNTY) ("Century Casinos" or the "Company"), announced that it entered into a definitive agreement to acquire 50% of Smooth Bourbon, LLC ("PropCo") and 100% of Nugget Sparks, LLC ("OpCo") dba Nugget Casino Resort ("Nugget") from Marnell Gaming, LLC for $195 million. The Company will also have a five-year option to purchase the remaining 50% of PropCo for $105 million plus 2% per annum.
Wynn (WYNN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -10.48% and 2.09%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Century Casinos'' (CNTY) subsidiary Century Resorts Alberta (CRA) will sell the land and building it owns in Calgary, Alberta, Canada to Rowanwood Financial Properties for C$8.1M.The
Century Casinos, Inc. (Nasdaq Capital Market®: CNTY) ("Century Casinos" or the "Company"), announced today that its subsidiary Century Resorts Alberta, Inc. ("CRA") entered into a definitive agreement on January 12, 2022 to sell the land and building it owns in Calgary, Alberta, Canada to Rowanwood Financial Properties Ltd. (the "Buyer") for CAD 8.1 million ($6.5 million based on the exchange rate on January 12, 2022). The Buyer has paid CAD 0.7 million related to the sale; the remaining CAD 7.4
While Century Casinos, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CNTY ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had...
CNTY Price Returns