Century Casinos, Inc. (CNTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNTY POWR Grades
- CNTY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.92% of US stocks.
- CNTY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CNTY ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
CNTY Stock Summary
- CENTURY CASINOS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.01% of US listed stocks.
- For CNTY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 82.57% of US equities we're observing.
- CENTURY CASINOS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -59.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 8.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CENTURY CASINOS INC are HDSN, PENN, UONE, BERY, and OLPX.
- Visit CNTY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnty.com.
CNTY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CNTY's price/earnings ratio is 13.62% higher, now standing at 14.6.
- Over the past 243 months, CNTY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNTY.
CNTY Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 148.8%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 724.38%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -797.04%.
The table below shows CNTY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNTY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.13% of graded US stocks.
- CNTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.508 -- ranking 40th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- MAR, EAT, and GTIM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNTY.
The table below shows CNTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.65||52-week high||$13.55|
|Prev. close||$8.82||52-week low||$6.10|
|Day high||$8.79||Avg. volume||44,603|
|50-day MA||$7.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.96||Market Cap||258.32M|
Century Casinos, Inc. (CNTY) Company Bio
Century Casinos, Inc. develops and operates gaming establishments worldwide. It also provides lodging, restaurant, and entertainment facilities related to gaming establishments. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNTY Latest Social Stream
View Full CNTY Social Stream
Latest CNTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CENTURY CASINOS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNTY as an investment opportunity.
Century Casinos, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq Capital Market®: CNTY) announced today that it will attend the Jefferies 12th Annual Winter Restaurant, Foodservice, Gaming, Lodging & Leisure Summit in Bachelor Gulch in Avon, Colorado, USA, on January 23, 2023.
Looking at Century Casinos, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:CNTY ) insider transactions over the last year, we can see that insiders...
Still at deep value prices, consider now a great time to enter a position in each of these seven best cheap stocks under $10 per share.
Century Casinos, Inc. (Nasdaq Capital Market®: CNTY) broke ground on the new land-based casino and hotel development at Century Casino Caruthersville (the "Caruthersville Project") on Friday, December 2, 2022. The casino at Century Casino Caruthersville will offer 650 slot machines (with the possibility of an expansion of up to 140 additional slot machines), table games, a deli, and a bar. The 38-room hotel, which will be located in a hotel tower between the existing pavilion and the new casino,
Century Casinos, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq Capital Market®: CNTY) announced today that it will attend the Truist Securities Gaming, Lodging, Leisure & Restaurants Summit in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, on December 8, 2022.
CNTY Price Returns