Conn's, Inc. (CONN): Price and Financial Metrics
CONN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CONN is currently 1.21, higher than only 4.71% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.4, Conns Inc has a higher such ratio than just 7.78% of stocks in our set.
- Conns Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 75.21%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.37% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Conns Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MATW, CIR, SKYW, TWIN, and OGS.
- Visit CONN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.conns.com.
CONN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CONN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.20||52-week high||$23.94|
|Prev. close||$18.97||52-week low||$4.05|
|Day high||$19.64||Avg. volume||388,083|
|50-day MA||$16.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.00||Market Cap||563.67M|
Conn's, Inc. (CONN) Company Bio
Conn's, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of durable consumer goods and related services in the United States. It operates through Retail and Credit segments. The companys stores provide home appliances comprising refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers, and ranges; furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room, and bedroom, as well as traditional and specialty mattresses; and home office products consisting of computers, tablets, printers, and accessories. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
CONN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Conns Inc. To summarize, we found that Conns Inc ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 10972%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CONN, they are:
- In the past 4.32 years, Conns Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 1.1%; that's higher than 93.16% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- 35% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 8.63% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Conns Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CONN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CONN Latest Social Stream
View Full CONN Social Stream
Latest CONN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Conns Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CONN as an investment opportunity.
Conn's (CONN) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Conn's: A Different Retailer Post-Covid With Stimulus Providing Rocket Fuel For Its Customers - Shares Should Double
This is going to be a short and sweet article with a detailed analysis and projection to follow. The abbreviated version here is because Conn's (CONN) is about to sky rocket higher and I want my followers and others to know why. This should be a multi-day rally and Conn's...
CONN earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Shares of Conn's (NASDAQ: CONN), the rent-to-own retailer, were surging today after the company delivered strong results in its fourth-quarter earnings report, with profits up sharply even as revenue fell.
Conn's (CONN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 506.67% and -2.36%, respectively, for the quarter ended January 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CONN Price Returns