Conn's, Inc. (CONN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CONN POWR Grades
- CONN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.59% of US stocks.
- CONN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CONN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
CONN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CONN is currently 2.72, higher than just 12.26% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.11, CONNS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 2.54% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CONN is more volatile than 89.66% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CONNS INC are STRR, FL, AEO, WTM, and UNVR.
- CONN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CONNS INC's official web site, go to www.conns.com.
CONN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CONN's price/earnings ratio is 50.98% lower, now standing at 5.
- Over the past 229 months, CONN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 13.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CONN.
CONN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -27.13%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 19.32%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -30.19%.
The table below shows CONN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CONN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CONN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.15% of graded US stocks.
- CONN's asset turnover comes in at 0.838 -- ranking 146th of 165 Retail stocks.
- BOOT, TCS, and WSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CONN.
The table below shows CONN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CONN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CONN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.69||52-week high||$26.92|
|Prev. close||$7.94||52-week low||$6.93|
|Day high||$7.85||Avg. volume||524,974|
|50-day MA||$9.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.87||Market Cap||183.81M|
Conn's, Inc. (CONN) Company Bio
Conn's, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of durable consumer goods and related services in the United States. It operates through Retail and Credit segments. The companys stores provide home appliances comprising refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers, and ranges; furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room, and bedroom, as well as traditional and specialty mattresses; and home office products consisting of computers, tablets, printers, and accessories. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CONN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CONN Latest Social Stream
View Full CONN Social Stream
Latest CONN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONNS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CONN as an investment opportunity.
Conn's HomePlus (NASDAQ: CONN) announces a new layaway program, its latest addition to a wide array of payment options designed to meet every customer's needs. Customers can now enjoy the benefits of layaway alongside key differentiators like national brand products, industry-leading white glove, next-day delivery and in-house repair services.
Conn's, Inc. (CONN)
Q2 2023 Earnings Conference Call
August 30, 2022, 11:00 AM ET
Chandra Holt - CEO and President
George Bchara - CFO
Conference Call Participants
Brian Nagel - Oppenheimer & Company
Kyle Joseph - Jefferies
Vincent Caintic - Stephens Inc.
Good morning and thank you for holding. Welcome to Conn's Inc. Conference Call to discuss earnings for the fiscal quarter ended July 31 2022. My name is Doug and I'll be your operator today. During the presentation, all participants will be in a listen-only mode. After the speakers' remarks, you'll be invited to participate in a question-and-answer ...
During today's call, management will discuss among other financial performance measures, adjusted net income, adjusted net income per diluted share, and net debt. While we entered the second quarter with a more cautious outlook for the remainder of the year, the retail environment deteriorated further during the quarter.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 stocks that are trending today. If you want to check out some more stocks that came into the spotlight this morning, go directly to These 5 Stocks are Trending Today. Chinese search engine giant Baidu, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIDU), consumer electronics retailer Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE:BBY) […]
CONN Price Returns