Conn's, Inc. (CONN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CONN POWR Grades
- CONN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.71% of US stocks.
- CONN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CONN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.71% of US stocks).
CONN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.96, Conns Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.82% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.23, Conns Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 4.51% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.29, Conns Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 4.81% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Conns Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GMS, LE, TCS, BGSF, and QCRH.
- Visit CONN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.conns.com.
CONN Valuation Summary
- CONN's price/earnings ratio is 7; this is 63.92% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CONN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 216 months.
- Over the past 216 months, CONN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CONN.
CONN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -190.5%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -4.96%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 241.61%.
The table below shows CONN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CONN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CONN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.15% of graded US stocks.
- CONN's asset turnover comes in at 0.838 -- ranking 146th of 165 Retail stocks.
- BOOT, TCS, and WSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CONN.
The table below shows CONN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CONN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CONN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.84||52-week high||$31.48|
|Prev. close||$14.10||52-week low||$13.26|
|Day high||$15.20||Avg. volume||555,288|
|50-day MA||$16.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.34||Market Cap||353.00M|
Conn's, Inc. (CONN) Company Bio
Conn's, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of durable consumer goods and related services in the United States. It operates through Retail and Credit segments. The companys stores provide home appliances comprising refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers, and ranges; furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room, and bedroom, as well as traditional and specialty mattresses; and home office products consisting of computers, tablets, printers, and accessories. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CONN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CONN Latest Social Stream
View Full CONN Social Stream
Latest CONN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Conns Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CONN as an investment opportunity.
Conn's HomePlus (NASDAQ: CONN), a specialty retailer of home goods, including furniture, appliances and consumer electronics, is expanding within its home state of Texas, with a new store in the Shops at Abilene at 3725 Catclaw Drive in Abilene, Texas. The location will open its doors on Friday, March 11, 2022.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Conn's, Inc.Global Credit Research - 17 Feb 2022New York, February 17, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Conn's, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 14 February 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its completion.This ...
Glendale, CA, based Investment company Pacific Global Investment Management CO (Current Portfolio) buys Canadian Pacific Railway, International Business Machines Corp, Chesapeake Energy Corp, Conn's Inc, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, sells Vimeo Inc, , Saia Inc, Wynn Resorts, AT&T Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Pacific Global Investment Management CO.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Conn's, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CONN ) by taking the...
Conn's HomePlus (NASDAQ: CONN), a specialty retailer of furniture, mattresses, home appliances and consumer electronics, announces expansion into the Daytona Beach, Florida market, with a new store in the International Speedway Square at 2500 West International Speedway, #700.
CONN Price Returns