Coty Inc. (COTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COTY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where COTY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COTY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- COTY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 21.53% of US stocks).
COTY Stock Summary
- COTY's current price/earnings ratio is 75.95, which is higher than 93.32% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, COTY has reported earnings growth of 129.02%, putting it ahead of 88.07% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for COTY comes in at 10.86% -- higher than that of 85.04% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COTY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OSK, GO, AGTI, CHX, and ADUS.
- COTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COTY INC's official web site, go to www.coty.com.
COTY Valuation Summary
- COTY's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 42.86% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- COTY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 96.4 over the prior 115 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COTY.
COTY Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 95.59%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 39.65%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 17.1%.
The table below shows COTY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COTY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.71% of graded US stocks.
- COTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.313 -- ranking 45th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- IKNX, IPAR, and UG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COTY.
The table below shows COTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.07||52-week high||$10.82|
|Prev. close||$7.94||52-week low||$5.90|
|Day high||$8.11||Avg. volume||8,113,566|
|50-day MA||$6.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.60||Market Cap||6.77B|
Coty Inc. (COTY) Company Bio
Coty Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, and distributes beauty products worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Fragrances, Color Cosmetics, Skin & Body Care, and Brazil Acquisition. The company was founded in 1904 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
COTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COTY Latest Social Stream
View Full COTY Social Stream
Latest COTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COTY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COTY as an investment opportunity.
Beauty companies are positioned to come out of an uncertain holiday season looking refreshed, as lipstick sales make up for sales lost to masks and the pandemic.
Coty Inc. Announces Early Results of Cash Tender Offers for Approximately $200 Million Outstanding Debt Securities
NEW YORK, November 23, 2022--Coty Inc. (NYSE: COTY) ("Coty" or the "Company") announced today the early tender results of its previously announced series of tender offers to purchase for cash, (i) up to an aggregate principal amount of $100,000,000 (the "USD Note Cap") of its 6.500% Senior Notes due 2026 (the "USD Notes") and (ii) up to an aggregate principal amount of €100,000,000 (the "Euro Note Cap") of its 4.750% Senior Notes due 2026 (the "Euro Notes"). The USD Notes and the Euro Notes are
In this article, we discuss the 14 biggest beauty companies in the world. If you want to read about some more beauty companies, go directly to 5 Biggest Beauty Companies In The World. The beauty industry has successfully navigated the multiple challenges posed by the pandemic crisis and the subsequent economic slowdown of the past […]
Coty 2022 Sustainability Report: Celebrating new SBTi-approved commitments and gender equity achievements
NEW YORK, November 15, 2022--Today, Coty Inc. (NYSE: COTY) releases its Sustainability Report for the 2022 fiscal year. The report outlines the progress made in advancing Coty’s corporate sustainability strategy, Beauty That Lasts, from July 2021 to June 2022.
In the current trading session, Coty Inc.’s (COTY) stock is trading at the price of $7.72, a gain of 5.46% over last night’s close. So, the stock is trading at a price that is -30.58% less than its 52-week high of $11.12 and 30.85% better than its 52-week low of $5.90. Based on the past […]
COTY Price Returns