Coty Inc. (COTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COTY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where COTY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.1% of US stocks.
- COTY's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- COTY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.66% of US stocks).
COTY Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Coty Inc is higher than 98.13% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Coty Inc comes in at -68.86%, a number that bests merely 3.6% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for COTY comes in at 63.92% -- higher than that of 96.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COTY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADT, ALK, PAG, IQ, and CRI.
- COTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Coty Inc's official web site, go to www.coty.com.
COTY Valuation Summary
- COTY's EV/EBIT ratio is -10.3; this is 156.13% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 99 months, COTY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 20.9.
- Over the past 99 months, COTY's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COTY.
COTY Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -32.69%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 14.62%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -36.33%.
The table below shows COTY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.73||52-week high||$10.49|
|Prev. close||$8.85||52-week low||$2.65|
|Day high||$8.96||Avg. volume||9,160,658|
|50-day MA||$8.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.61||Market Cap||6.69B|
Coty Inc. (COTY) Company Bio
Coty Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, and distributes beauty products worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Fragrances, Color Cosmetics, Skin & Body Care, and Brazil Acquisition. The company was founded in 1904 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
COTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COTY Latest Social Stream
View Full COTY Social Stream
Latest COTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Coty Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COTY as an investment opportunity.
Skin Care for Seniors Market to Eyewitness Massive Growth by 2028: Coty, Chanel, Estee Lauder, KAO Corporation, LOreal, LVMH
A new business intelligence report released by JCMR with Global Skin Care for Seniors Market Report has abilities to raise as the most significant market worldwide as it has remained playing a remarkable role in establishing progressive impacts on the universal economy. The Skin Care for Seniors research is derived through primary and secondary statistics sources 
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Coty Appoints Constantin Sklavenitis as New Chief Prestige Brands Officer
Coty's (COTY) strategic partnerships are enhancing its brand portfolio. The company is also on track with six priorities aimed at sustainable growth.
These are the consumer staples stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for August 2021.
The latest survey report released by HTF MI on Global Body Wash and Bar Soaps Market helps in identifying and tracking major & emerging players in the market and their portfolios, to enhance decision making and create effective strategies to gain edge over competition. Some of the players surveyed in research coverage of Body Wash 
COTY Price Returns