Coty Inc. (COTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COTY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where COTY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COTY is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 199 days.
- COTY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
COTY Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Coty Inc comes in at -64.62%, a number that bests only 3.92% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, COTY is more volatile than 87.03% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for COTY comes in at 34.05% -- higher than that of 93.89% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Coty Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ALK, JBLU, DXC, RGA, and ADT.
- Visit COTY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coty.com.
COTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.34||52-week high||$10.49|
|Prev. close||$9.99||52-week low||$2.65|
|Day high||$10.35||Avg. volume||11,134,709|
|50-day MA||$8.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.09||Market Cap||7.93B|
Coty Inc. (COTY) Company Bio
Coty Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, and distributes beauty products worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Fragrances, Color Cosmetics, Skin & Body Care, and Brazil Acquisition. The company was founded in 1904 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
COTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COTY Latest Social Stream
View Full COTY Social Stream
Latest COTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Coty Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COTY as an investment opportunity.
Coty (COTY) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
How far off is Coty Inc. ( NYSE:COTY ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll take a...
Barclays Stick to Their Hold Rating for Coty Inc
Evercore ISI increases its price target on Coty ([[COTY]] +0.1%) by 50% to $15 as it sees the company at an inflection point. Analyst Robert Ottenstein: "Investors, however, will need to wait until September for Coty to set new financial targets, an intermission that is understandable and that we take...
Impacts of a cybersecurity incident in March and an 11-day closure of its Texas brewery due to winter storm are expected to have hurt Molson Coors (TAP) in Q1. Its revitalization plan bodes well.
COTY Price Returns