Coty Inc. (COTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COTY POWR Grades
- COTY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COTY is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- COTY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.81% of US stocks).
COTY Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.71%, Coty Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 13.97% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, COTY has reported earnings growth of -118.28%, putting it ahead of just 16.29% of US stocks in our set.
- Coty Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 38.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COTY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RBA, OSK, SON, HELE, and FCN.
- COTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Coty Inc's official web site, go to www.coty.com.
COTY Valuation Summary
- COTY's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 14.29% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- COTY's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 100 months.
- Over the past 100 months, COTY's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COTY.
COTY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 88.28%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 84.75%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -68.86%.
The table below shows COTY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COTY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.71% of graded US stocks.
- COTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.313 -- ranking 45th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- IKNX, IPAR, and UG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COTY.
The table below shows COTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.73||52-week high||$11.12|
|Prev. close||$9.97||52-week low||$6.20|
|Day high||$9.95||Avg. volume||9,366,806|
|50-day MA||$8.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.80||Market Cap||7.96B|
Coty Inc. (COTY) Company Bio
Coty Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, and distributes beauty products worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Fragrances, Color Cosmetics, Skin & Body Care, and Brazil Acquisition. The company was founded in 1904 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
COTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COTY Latest Social Stream
View Full COTY Social Stream
Latest COTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Coty Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COTY as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Urban Outfitters (URBN), Coty (COTY) and Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (OtherBAMXF)
Companies in the Consumer Goods sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Urban Outfitters (URBN – Research Report), Coty (COTY – Research Report) and Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BAMXF – Research Report). Urban Outfitters (URBN) In a report issued on November 23, Matthew Boss from J.P. Morgan maintained a Hold rating on Urban Outfitters, with a price target of $41.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $33.04. According to TipRanks.com, Boss is a 4-star analyst with an average return of > Coty (COTY) J.P.
COTY, KRO, NVMI, and SHBI made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on November 24, 2021.
These are the consumer staples stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for December 2021.
Coty's (COTY) Prestige and Consumer Beauty categories are doing well, backed by strong brand offerings and innovations. The e-commerce platform is also gaining traction.
Coty (NYSE:COTY) has priced $500M of 4.750% senior secured notes due 2029. The notes were issued by Coty and its wholly-owned subsidiaries, HFC Prestige Products and HFC Prestige International U.S. Gross proceeds from the offering is estimated to be $500M. Net proceeds will be used to repay all of the...
COTY Price Returns