Coty Inc. (COTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COTY POWR Grades
- COTY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- COTY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- COTY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
COTY Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.71%, Coty Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13.72% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Coty Inc is reporting a growth rate of -118.28%; that's higher than just 16.44% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for COTY comes in at 44.2% -- higher than that of 95.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Coty Inc are WOR, RBA, HELE, OSK, and FCN.
- Visit COTY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coty.com.
COTY Valuation Summary
- COTY's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 14.29% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- COTY's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 100 months.
- Over the past 100 months, COTY's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COTY.
COTY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 14.62%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 71.51%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -15.08%.
The table below shows COTY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COTY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.71% of graded US stocks.
- COTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.313 -- ranking 45th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- IKNX, IPAR, and UG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COTY.
The table below shows COTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.39||52-week high||$11.12|
|Prev. close||$8.64||52-week low||$6.20|
|Day high||$8.79||Avg. volume||9,451,036|
|50-day MA||$9.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.05||Market Cap||6.87B|
Coty Inc. (COTY) Company Bio
Coty Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, and distributes beauty products worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Fragrances, Color Cosmetics, Skin & Body Care, and Brazil Acquisition. The company was founded in 1904 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
COTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COTY Latest Social Stream
View Full COTY Social Stream
Latest COTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Coty Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COTY as an investment opportunity.
New York, NY, based Investment company Shikiar Asset Management Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Warby Parker Inc, Compass Diversified Holdings, RLJ Lodging Trust, Qurate Retail Inc, Coty Inc, sells Toll Brothers Inc, Zillow Group Inc, Oaktree Capital Group LLC, AT&T Inc, FedEx Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Shikiar Asset Management Inc.
Diageo's (DEO) 1H22 results are expected to reflect gains from robust consumer demand and the off-premise channel's strength. Inflationary pressures and supply-chain woes are likely to have hurt.
Coty (COTY) has been benefiting from its six strategic pillars. Solid e-commerce performance and gains from alliances and agreements have been working well for the company.
Wella US Operations LLC -- Moody's assigns B2 corporate family rating to Wella Company; outlook positive
Rating Action: Moody's assigns B2 corporate family rating to Wella Company; outlook positiveGlobal Credit Research - 17 Jan 2022London, 17 January 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has today assigned a B2 corporate family rating (CFR) and B2-PD probability of default rating to Rainbow UK MidCo 2 Ltd (Wella or the company). Concurrently Moody's has assigned B2 ratings to the proposed $1,800 million equivalent (split in USD, EUR, GBP tranches) seven year guaranteed senior secured term loan B (TLB) and to the pari passu ranking $300 million six and a half year guaranteed senior secured revolving credit facility (RCF).
Coty Inc. ( NYSE:COTY ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 19% in the last quarter. But if you look...
COTY Price Returns