Coursera, Inc. (COUR): Price and Financial Metrics
COUR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.13||52-week high||$17.66|
|Prev. close||$12.85||52-week low||$9.81|
|Day high||$13.16||Avg. volume||1,028,269|
|50-day MA||$11.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.31||Market Cap||1.98B|
COUR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COUR POWR Grades
- COUR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 73.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COUR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- COUR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.37% of US stocks).
COUR Stock Summary
- COURSERA INC's stock had its IPO on March 31, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 7.52% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for COUR is currently 385.88, higher than 99.25% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for COURSERA INC is higher than it is for about merely 7.02% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COURSERA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NVCR, PCOR, SMAR, MNTV, and CYBR.
- Visit COUR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coursera.org.
COUR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, COUR's EV/EBIT ratio is 152.8% lower, now standing at -9.9.
- COUR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 76.6 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COUR.
Coursera, Inc. (COUR) Company Bio
Coursera, Inc. operates an educational content platform that connects learners, educators, and institutions worldwide. As of December 31, 2020, the company offered approximately 4,000 courses across a range of domains, including data science, technology, business, health, social sciences, and arts and humanities. It had approximately 77 million learners registered on its platform; and 2,000 organizations, 4,000 academic institutions, and 300 government entities had used its platform to upskill and reskill their employees, students, and citizens. The company was formerly known as Dkandu, Inc. Coursera, Inc. was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
COUR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COUR Latest Social Stream
View Full COUR Social Stream
Latest COUR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COURSERA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COUR as an investment opportunity.
The past year for Coursera (NYSE:COUR) investors has not been profitable
It's easy to match the overall market return by buying an index fund. When you buy individual stocks, you can make...
Coursera to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., May 11, 2023--Coursera, Inc. (NYSE: COUR) announces that management will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
Coursera’s Latest Learner Outcomes Report Highlights the Real-World Impact of Online Learning
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., May 09, 2023--Coursera is helping individuals worldwide transform their lives through learning, especially in developing economies, according to the 2023 Learner Outcomes Report created in collaboration with Huron Consulting Group. The report, which gathered insights from more than 55,000 learners across over 190 countries, is the most extensive ever conducted to understand how Coursera helps learners reach their career and personal goals.
12 Small Companies That Could Be the Next ESG Darlings
RBC Capital Markets identified 12 “ESG Contenders”—outperform-rated stocks that aren’t yet highly owned in actively managed sustainable funds.
Free Personal Finance Courses That Will Teach You How To Better Save for Retirement
Navigating the economic landscape of the past few months has been challenging for many Americans. Between high interest rates, which make the cost of borrowing more expensive, and inflation that's...
COUR Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...