Canterbury Park Holding Corporation (CPHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPHC Stock Summary
- For CPHC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 4.76% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -96.84%, Canterbury Park Holding Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.86% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Canterbury Park Holding Corp is reporting a growth rate of 804.95%; that's higher than 97.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Canterbury Park Holding Corp are WOR, STRA, APOG, LSTR, and FSI.
- CPHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Canterbury Park Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.canterburypark.com.
CPHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CPHC's price/sales ratio is 21.43% higher, now standing at 1.7.
- Over the past 157 months, CPHC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.8.
- Over the past 157 months, CPHC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPHC.
CPHC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -53.43%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.01%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -4.95%.
The table below shows CPHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.22||52-week high||$18.00|
|Prev. close||$17.04||52-week low||$10.64|
|Day high||$17.22||Avg. volume||1,940|
|50-day MA||$15.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.00||Market Cap||82.41M|
Canterbury Park Holding Corporation (CPHC) Company Bio
Canterbury Park Holding Corporation hosts pari-mutuel wagering on horse races and unbanked card games at its Canterbury park racetrack and card casino facility in Shakopee, Minnesota. The company operates through four segments: Horse Racing, Card Casino, Food and Beverage, and Development. The Horse Racing segment operates year-round simulcasting of horse races and wagering on live thoroughbred; and quarter horse races on a seasonal basis. The Card Casino segment offers unbanked card games, such as poker and table games. The Food and Beverage segment operates concession stands, restaurants and buffets, bars, and other food venues; and cafÃ© style restaurants and full service bars within the Card Casino and simulcast area. This segment also provides lounge services; buffet restaurant; various concession style food and beverages; and catering and events services. The Development segment engages in real estate development compatible with racetrack operations; and various development opportunities, such as office, restaurants, hotel, entertainment and retail operations. It is also involved in related services and activities, such as parking, advertising signage, publication sales, and other entertainment events and activities. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Shakopee, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPHC Latest Social Stream
View Full CPHC Social Stream
Latest CPHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Canterbury Park Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPHC as an investment opportunity.
Canterbury Park Holding Corporation's (NASDAQ:CPHC) Financials Are Too Obscure To Link With Current Share Price Momentum: What's In Store For the Stock?
Most readers would already be aware that Canterbury Park Holding's (NASDAQ:CPHC) stock increased significantly by 14...
SHAKOPEE, Minn., Aug. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Canterbury Park Holding Corporation (Canterbury or the Company) (NASDAQ: CPHC), today reported financial results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2021.
The track has called off five thoroughbred races and will run seven quarterhorse races with a post time three hours later than usual.
Randy Sampson has been an owner of Canterbury Park since he purchased it in 1994 with his dad, Curt Sampson, and Dale Schenian. Known as Canterbury Downs when it opened in 1985, the horse race track closed in the early 1980s and re-opened as Canterbury Park a year after the Sampsons and Schenian purchased it. 
When longshot King of Miami won the $150,000 Mystic Lake Derby by a head over favorite T D Dance on Wednesday at Canterbury Park, the payoff was big, but the wagering was bigger.
CPHC Price Returns
Continue Researching CPHCWant to see what other sources are saying about Canterbury Park Holding Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Canterbury Park Holding Corp (CPHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Canterbury Park Holding Corp (CPHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Canterbury Park Holding Corp (CPHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch