Canterbury Park Holding Corporation (CPHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPHC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CPHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.82% of US stocks.
- CPHC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CPHC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 35.97% of US stocks).
CPHC Stock Summary
- For CPHC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 4.16% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -65.69%, CANTERBURY PARK HOLDING CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.7% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CANTERBURY PARK HOLDING CORP is reporting a growth rate of 183.44%; that's higher than 91.41% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CANTERBURY PARK HOLDING CORP are MCRI, DWSN, AMED, MDVL, and WD.
- Visit CPHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.canterburypark.com.
CPHC Valuation Summary
- CPHC's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 13.64% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CPHC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 10.1 over the prior 175 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPHC.
CPHC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 162.09%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -33.68%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 110.55%.
The table below shows CPHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.40||52-week high||$32.92|
|Prev. close||$26.32||52-week low||$18.93|
|Day high||$26.43||Avg. volume||7,775|
|50-day MA||$27.82||Dividend yield||1.06%|
|200-day MA||$24.62||Market Cap||128.65M|
Canterbury Park Holding Corporation (CPHC) Company Bio
Canterbury Park Holding Corporation hosts pari-mutuel wagering on horse races and unbanked card games at its Canterbury park racetrack and card casino facility in Shakopee, Minnesota. The company operates through four segments: Horse Racing, Card Casino, Food and Beverage, and Development. The Horse Racing segment operates year-round simulcasting of horse races and wagering on live thoroughbred; and quarter horse races on a seasonal basis. The Card Casino segment offers unbanked card games, such as poker and table games. The Food and Beverage segment operates concession stands, restaurants and buffets, bars, and other food venues; and cafÃ© style restaurants and full service bars within the Card Casino and simulcast area. This segment also provides lounge services; buffet restaurant; various concession style food and beverages; and catering and events services. The Development segment engages in real estate development compatible with racetrack operations; and various development opportunities, such as office, restaurants, hotel, entertainment and retail operations. It is also involved in related services and activities, such as parking, advertising signage, publication sales, and other entertainment events and activities. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Shakopee, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPHC Latest Social Stream
View Full CPHC Social Stream
Latest CPHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CANTERBURY PARK HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPHC as an investment opportunity.
Investing in Canterbury Park Holding (NASDAQ:CPHC) three years ago would have delivered you a 130% gain
It might seem bad, but the worst that can happen when you buy a stock (without leverage) is that its share price goes...
Under the agreement, which started in 2012, the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community provided a total of $84 million for purse money at Canterbury's race track, which helped the company draw more racing activity.
Are Strong Financial Prospects The Force That Is Driving The Momentum In Canterbury Park Holding Corporation's NASDAQ:CPHC) Stock?
Canterbury Park Holding (NASDAQ:CPHC) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 35...
SHAKOPEE, Minn., Dec. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Canterbury Park Holding Corporation (“Canterbury” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CPHC), today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors, pursuant to its dividend policy, approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.07 per share that will be paid on January 13, 2023 to stockholders of record on December 30, 2022. At this quarterly rate, the annual dividend is equivalent to $0.28 per common share. About Canterbury Park Canterbury Park Holding Corpor
Canterbury Park Holding ( NASDAQ:CPHC ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$22.3m (up 4.4...
CPHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CPHCWant to see what other sources are saying about Canterbury Park Holding Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Canterbury Park Holding Corp (CPHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Canterbury Park Holding Corp (CPHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Canterbury Park Holding Corp (CPHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch