Canterbury Park Holding Corporation (CPHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPHC POWR Grades
- CPHC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.79% of US stocks.
- CPHC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 80 days.
- CPHC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
CPHC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CANTERBURY PARK HOLDING CORP is higher than it is for about only 4.4% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.29%, CANTERBURY PARK HOLDING CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.98% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CPHC has reported earnings growth of 227.03%, putting it ahead of 92.52% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CANTERBURY PARK HOLDING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be MCRI, MDVL, DWSN, MCFT, and WD.
- Visit CPHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.canterburypark.com.
CPHC Valuation Summary
- CPHC's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 5.56% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CPHC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 23.4 over the prior 170 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPHC.
CPHC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 10.77%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 98.86%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 106.3%.
The table below shows CPHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.22||52-week high||$32.92|
|Prev. close||$22.80||52-week low||$15.14|
|Day high||$22.57||Avg. volume||9,514|
|50-day MA||$22.06||Dividend yield||1.26%|
|200-day MA||$21.50||Market Cap||108.28M|
Canterbury Park Holding Corporation (CPHC) Company Bio
Canterbury Park Holding Corporation hosts pari-mutuel wagering on horse races and unbanked card games at its Canterbury park racetrack and card casino facility in Shakopee, Minnesota. The company operates through four segments: Horse Racing, Card Casino, Food and Beverage, and Development. The Horse Racing segment operates year-round simulcasting of horse races and wagering on live thoroughbred; and quarter horse races on a seasonal basis. The Card Casino segment offers unbanked card games, such as poker and table games. The Food and Beverage segment operates concession stands, restaurants and buffets, bars, and other food venues; and cafÃ© style restaurants and full service bars within the Card Casino and simulcast area. This segment also provides lounge services; buffet restaurant; various concession style food and beverages; and catering and events services. The Development segment engages in real estate development compatible with racetrack operations; and various development opportunities, such as office, restaurants, hotel, entertainment and retail operations. It is also involved in related services and activities, such as parking, advertising signage, publication sales, and other entertainment events and activities. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Shakopee, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPHC Latest Social Stream
View Full CPHC Social Stream
Latest CPHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CANTERBURY PARK HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPHC as an investment opportunity.
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
Shakopee, MN, Sept. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Canterbury Park Holding Corporation (“Canterbury” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CPHC), today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors, pursuant to its dividend policy, approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.07 per share that will be paid on October 14, 2022 to stockholders of record on September 30, 2022. At this quarterly rate, the annual dividend is equivalent to $0.28 per common share. About Canterbury Park Canterbury Park Holding Corpora
How far off is Canterbury Park Holding Corporation ( NASDAQ:CPHC ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent...
Canterbury Park Announces Proposed Amphitheater and New Horse Stabling, Part of Ongoing Development of Canterbury Commons, Receive Approvals
Amphitheater to bring world-class entertainment to Canterbury Commons while stable area improvements will enhance Company’s leading horse racing operationsSHAKOPEE, Minn., Aug. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Canterbury Park Holding Corporation (“Canterbury” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CPHC), announced that earlier this week the Shakopee City Council voted unanimously to approve the PUD request for a proposed amphitheater at Canterbury Commons™, representing the completion of a critical regulatory h
The Shakopee City Council granted Swervo Development Corp. a major approval in its development of a 19,000-seat amphitheater next to Canterbury Park, which reported the music venue could open in May 2024. The amphitheater would be the largest of its kind in Minnesota, hosting as many as 40 to 60 events each year. Swervo is planning to construct the outdoor theater just east of Canterbury's racetracks.
CPHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CPHCWant to see what other sources are saying about Canterbury Park Holding Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Canterbury Park Holding Corp (CPHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Canterbury Park Holding Corp (CPHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Canterbury Park Holding Corp (CPHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch