CorePoint Lodging Inc. (CPLG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPLG POWR Grades
- CPLG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CPLG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CPLG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 17.79% of US stocks).
CPLG Stock Summary
- CPLG's went public 3.76 years ago, making it older than merely 12.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.06%, CorePoint Lodging Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.6% of about US stocks.
- CorePoint Lodging Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPLG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTEX, TIPT, PNRG, OVV, and TNK.
- CPLG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CorePoint Lodging Inc's official web site, go to www.corepoint.com.
CPLG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CPLG's price/earnings ratio is 142.34% lower, now standing at -15.9.
- CPLG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 26.8 over the prior 40 months.
- Over the past 40 months, CPLG's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPLG.
CPLG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPLG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.86% of graded US stocks.
- CPLG's asset turnover comes in at 0.246 -- ranking 79th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SOHO, KIM, and DRH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPLG.
The table below shows CPLG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPLG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPLG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.98||52-week high||$18.15|
|Prev. close||$15.96||52-week low||$8.30|
|Day high||$15.99||Avg. volume||1,688,458|
|50-day MA||$15.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.29||Market Cap||933.95M|
CorePoint Lodging Inc. (CPLG) Company Bio
CorePoint Lodging is a U.S. lodging REIT focused on the midscale and upper-midscale select service segments; the REIT holds a portfolio of 316 hotels that were previously owned by La Quinta.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPLG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPLG Latest Social Stream
View Full CPLG Social Stream
Latest CPLG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CorePoint Lodging Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPLG as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Hudson Value Partners, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Jackson Financial Inc, MKS Instruments Inc, Financial Select Sector SPDR, DT Midstream Inc, Sonos Inc, sells CorePoint Lodging Inc, Sherwin-Williams Co, Schrodinger Inc, iShares MSCI Switzerland ETF, Dow Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Hudson Value Partners, LLC.
Clark Street Value, an investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be seen here. An annual portfolio return of 74.99% was recorded by the fund for the year 2021, versus 28.71% for the S&P 500, and an IRR since the inception of 29.12%. over the same period. […]
The hotel industry is focused on the provision of short-term lodging, including hotels and motels, as well as accommodation-related services. The hotel industry is split into two main categories of companies: C-corporation hotels, such as Marriott International Inc. (MAR) and Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT); and hotel real estate investment trusts (REITs), like DiamondRock Hospitality Co. (DRH) and Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK). C-corp hotels generally are engaged in hotel management, branding and marketing, and sometimes franchise licensing.
Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates IHC, CPLG, LEVL, CBTX, SLRC; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Brodsky & Smith Announces an Investigation of CorePoint Lodging Inc. (NYSE:CPLG)
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / December 27, 2021 / Law office of Brodsky & Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of CorePoint Lodging Inc. ("CorePoint" or the "Company") (NYSE - CPLG) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of federal and state law in connection with the agreement to be acquired through a joint venture between affiliates of Highgate and Cerberus Capital Management, L.
CPLG Price Returns