CorePoint Lodging Inc. (CPLG): Price and Financial Metrics
CPLG Stock Summary
- CPLG's went public 1.46 years ago, making it older than merely 2.04% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of CorePoint Lodging Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CorePoint Lodging Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.73%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPLG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVIA, CCR, ARLP, EMMS, and TA.
- Visit CPLG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.corepoint.com.
CPLG Daily Price Range
CPLG 52-Week Price Range
CPLG Stock Price Chart More Charts
CPLG Price/Volume Stats
CorePoint Lodging Inc. (CPLG) Company Bio
CorePoint Lodging is a U.S. lodging REIT focused on the midscale and upper-midscale select service segments; the REIT holds a portfolio of 316 hotels that were previously owned by La Quinta.