Capri Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares (CPRI): Price and Financial Metrics
CPRI Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, CPRI has reported earnings growth of -193.68%, putting it ahead of merely 10.24% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Capri Holdings Ltd comes in at -28.89%, a number that bests just 12.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CPRI is more volatile than 89.65% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPRI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PB, PPBI, ESE, FHB, and OCFC.
- Visit CPRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.capriholdings.com.
CPRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.70||52-week high||$48.82|
|Prev. close||$47.92||52-week low||$5.42|
|Day high||$48.80||Avg. volume||3,449,933|
|50-day MA||$44.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.99||Market Cap||7.36B|
Capri Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares (CPRI) Company Bio
Capri Holdings engages in the design, marketing, distribution, and retailing of branded womens apparel and accessories, and mens apparel. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
CPRI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Capri Holdings Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Capri Holdings Ltd ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Capri Holdings Ltd ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.7 years comes in at 0%; that's greater than merely 24.59% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Capri Holdings Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -9.47. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 8.54% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Capri Holdings Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CPRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPRI Latest Social Stream
View Full CPRI Social Stream
Latest CPRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Capri Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPRI as an investment opportunity.
Capri Holdings ([[CPRI]] +0.0%) announces that Alejandro Martinez-Galindo will join the company as chief information, effective March 8, 2021.Mr. Martinez-Galindo, most recently served as CIO of Walgreens.Press Release...
Most recently, Martinez-Galindo was CIO of Walgreens.
Capri Holdings Limited (NYSE:CPRI), a global fashion luxury group, today announced the appointment of Alejandro Martinez-Galindo as Chief Information Officer of Capri Holdings, reporting to Thomas Edwards, EVP, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer. His start date is March 8, 2021.
Say goodbye to the old Macy's store in the outskirts of town.
Insightful trends about how some of the industry’s biggest names are shouldering the pandemic.
CPRI Price Returns
Continue Researching CPRIWant to see what other sources are saying about Capri Holdings Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!