Capri Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares (CPRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPRI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CPRI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CPRI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- CPRI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
CPRI Stock Summary
- CPRI has a market capitalization of $8,171,415,256 -- more than approximately 79.42% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CPRI has reported earnings growth of -249.55%, putting it ahead of just 7.95% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CPRI comes in at 9.78% -- higher than that of 81.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Capri Holdings Ltd are RL, VOYA, TACO, UAA, and SEIC.
- Visit CPRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.capriholdings.com.
CPRI Valuation Summary
- CPRI's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 28.57% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CPRI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.6 over the prior 112 months.
- Over the past 112 months, CPRI's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPRI.
CPRI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -65.03%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -43.5%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -65.03%.
The table below shows CPRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPRI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.44% of graded US stocks.
- CPRI's asset turnover comes in at 0.666 -- ranking 29th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- CAL, VRA, and SKX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPRI.
The table below shows CPRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.97||52-week high||$69.26|
|Prev. close||$53.61||52-week low||$40.45|
|Day high||$56.07||Avg. volume||1,422,052|
|50-day MA||$62.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.48||Market Cap||8.42B|
Capri Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares (CPRI) Company Bio
Capri Holdings engages in the design, marketing, distribution, and retailing of branded womens apparel and accessories, and mens apparel. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPRI Latest Social Stream
View Full CPRI Social Stream
Latest CPRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Capri Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPRI as an investment opportunity.
Capri Holdings (CPRI) closed the most recent trading day at $56.50, moving -1.02% from the previous trading session.
American Eagle (AEO) is poised for growth in 2022, owing to the progress on its Real Power Real Growth plan. It raises the fiscal 2021 view and the 2023 financial targets.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Macy's Inc., Ulta Beauty, Inc., Capri Holdings Ltd. and Costco Wholesale Corp
Macy's Inc., Ulta Beauty, Inc., Capri Holdings Ltd. and Costco Wholesale Corp are highlighted in this Analyst Blog article.
Tractor Supply (TSCO) remains poised for growth in 2022 on the back of strong demand, a solid e-commerce business as well as ONETractor and Life Out Here initiatives.
Abercrombie (ANF) gains from strong consumer demand, while supply-chain woes continue to hurt. It updates the view for fourth-quarter and fiscal 2021.
CPRI Price Returns