Capri Holdings Ltd. (CPRI): Price and Financial Metrics
CPRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.90||52-week high||$69.25|
|Prev. close||$48.92||52-week low||$34.17|
|Day high||$49.05||Avg. volume||2,577,334|
|50-day MA||$50.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.77||Market Cap||5.68B|
CPRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPRI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CPRI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CPRI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 84 days.
- CPRI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
CPRI Stock Summary
- CPRI has a higher market value than 77.61% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $5,475,156,989.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CPRI is 2.81 -- better than 80.76% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CAPRI HOLDINGS LTD is reporting a growth rate of -63.42%; that's higher than merely 21.62% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAPRI HOLDINGS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be HSIC, DDS, GMS, PVH, and CRAI.
- Visit CPRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.capriholdings.com.
CPRI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CPRI's price/sales ratio is 57.14% higher, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 138 months, CPRI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 50.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPRI.
CPRI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -51.99%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -140.36%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 468.61%.
The table below shows CPRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPRI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.44% of graded US stocks.
- CPRI's asset turnover comes in at 0.666 -- ranking 29th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- CAL, VRA, and SKX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPRI.
The table below shows CPRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Capri Holdings Ltd. (CPRI) Company Bio
Capri Holdings engages in the design, marketing, distribution, and retailing of branded womens apparel and accessories, and mens apparel. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
CPRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPRI Latest Social Stream
View Full CPRI Social Stream
Latest CPRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAPRI HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPRI as an investment opportunity.
Greenlight Capital, an investment management firm, released its third quarter 2023 investor letter, a copy of which can be downloaded here. In the third quarter of 2023, the Greenlight Capital funds achieved a net return of 12.9%, factoring in fees and expenses. Over the initial nine months of 2023, the net return stood at 27.7%, […]
In this piece, we will take a look at the ten stocks that Prem Watsa just bought and sold. If you want to skip our introduction to Mr. Watsa, his hedge fund, and the latest stock market news, then take a look at 5 Stocks Prem Watsa Just Bought and Sold. Prem Watsa is one […]
AESI, CPRI and CSL have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on November 15, 2023.
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Capri Holdings fair value estimate is US$37.39 Capri Holdings...
Tapestry, Inc. (NYSE:TPR) Q1 2024 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Tapestry, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.93, expectations were $0.9. Operator: Good day, and welcome to this Tapestry Conference call. Today’s call is being recorded. [Operator Instructions] At this time, for opening remarks and introductions, I would like to turn the call […]
CPRI Price Returns