Cepton Technologies, Inc. (CPTN): Price and Financial Metrics
CPTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.34||52-week high||$15.00|
|Prev. close||$2.90||52-week low||$2.38|
|Day high||$3.34||Avg. volume||51,054|
|50-day MA||$3.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.11||Market Cap||52.93M|
CPTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPTN POWR Grades
- CPTN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.83% of US stocks.
- CPTN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 149 days.
- CPTN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
CPTN Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -14.53 for CEPTON INC; that's greater than it is for just 1.65% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CPTN has reported earnings growth of 9,795.11%, putting it ahead of 99.93% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CPTN is more volatile than 98.59% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPTN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PALI, BB, ERIC, MRNS, and EMKR.
- To check out CEPTON INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001498233.
CPTN Valuation Summary
- CPTN's price/earnings ratio is -1; this is 104.22% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CPTN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 125099.4 over the prior 34 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPTN.
Cepton Technologies, Inc. (CPTN) Company Bio
Cepton Technologies, Inc. develops LiDAR-based products for various markets. It offers LiDAR sensors, smart LiDAR system, LiDAR perception evaluation kits, and other products. Its products include Vista P60 that delivers long-range and high resolution for various applications such as autonomous vehicles, ADAS, intelligent transportation systems (ITS), security, crowd analytics, industrial robotics; Vista X120, a lidar sensor that delivers a horizontal field of view for autonomous driving; Sora-P60 and Sora P-90, a rate lidar that enables high fidelity object profiling for applications such as road tolling, vehicle and, container scanning; Vista-P90 and Vista-X15, lidar sensors; Helius Smart Lidar System, browser-based software that provides real-time object detection, tracking, and classification; and Vista-Edge Evaluation Kit, an edge processing system for lidar perception. The company serves AV and ADAS, intelligent traffic systems, security and safety, crowd analytics, infrastructure, mapping and surveying, autonomous driving, and industrial robotics markets. Cepton Technologies, Inc. was incorporated in 2016 and is based in San Jose, California with additional offices in Germany, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
CPTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPTN Latest Social Stream
View Full CPTN Social Stream
Latest CPTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CEPTON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPTN as an investment opportunity.
SAN JOSE, CA, November 09, 2023--Cepton announces business updates and financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
Cepton’s Lidar Technology Deployed by The Indoor Lab to Revolutionize Operations at Tampa International Airport
SAN JOSE, Calif., November 07, 2023--Cepton expands its lidar technology presence deployed by The Indoor Lab to enable innovative lidar-based AI analytics at Tampa International Airport.
Cepton, Inc's co-founder and CEO Dr Jun Pei joined Steve Darling from Proactive to delve into the convergence of LiDAR technology and eye safety. Addressing concerns about LiDAR's impact on human e...
SAN JOSE, Calif., October 19, 2023--Cepton will provide a business update and release its financial results for the third quarter of 2023 on Thursday, November 9, 2023.
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, biotech and...
CPTN Price Returns