Cepton Technologies, Inc. (CPTN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPTN POWR Grades
- CPTN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CPTN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- CPTN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.83% of US stocks).
CPTN Stock Summary
- CPTN's price/sales ratio is 14.86; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.21% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -6.44 for CEPTON INC; that's greater than it is for just 2.75% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CPTN comes in at -70.68% -- higher than that of only 8.51% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPTN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNTX, MRNS, APLS, FBIO, and MIRM.
- To check out CEPTON INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001498233.
CPTN Valuation Summary
- CPTN's price/earnings ratio is 6.8; this is 70.69% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 26 months, CPTN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 125106.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPTN.
CPTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.48||52-week high||$4.38|
|Prev. close||$0.46||52-week low||$0.40|
|Day high||$0.50||Avg. volume||657,537|
|50-day MA||$1.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.52||Market Cap||74.88M|
Cepton Technologies, Inc. (CPTN) Company Bio
Cepton Technologies, Inc. develops LiDAR-based products for various markets. It offers LiDAR sensors, smart LiDAR system, LiDAR perception evaluation kits, and other products. Its products include Vista P60 that delivers long-range and high resolution for various applications such as autonomous vehicles, ADAS, intelligent transportation systems (ITS), security, crowd analytics, industrial robotics; Vista X120, a lidar sensor that delivers a horizontal field of view for autonomous driving; Sora-P60 and Sora P-90, a rate lidar that enables high fidelity object profiling for applications such as road tolling, vehicle and, container scanning; Vista-P90 and Vista-X15, lidar sensors; Helius Smart Lidar System, browser-based software that provides real-time object detection, tracking, and classification; and Vista-Edge Evaluation Kit, an edge processing system for lidar perception. The company serves AV and ADAS, intelligent traffic systems, security and safety, crowd analytics, infrastructure, mapping and surveying, autonomous driving, and industrial robotics markets. Cepton Technologies, Inc. was incorporated in 2016 and is based in San Jose, California with additional offices in Germany, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPTN Latest Social Stream
View Full CPTN Social Stream
Latest CPTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CEPTON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPTN as an investment opportunity.
Cepton, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
SAN JOSE, Calif., March 14, 2023--Cepton announces business updates and financials for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022.
The Top 7 Penny Stocks to Invest in for the Long-Term
Although penny stocks represent extremely high risks, a select few ideas could make for enticing long-term propositions.
Cepton, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Date
SAN JOSE, Calif., February 14, 2023--Cepton will provide a business update and release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2022 on Tuesday, March 14, 2023.
7 Tech Stocks to Snatch Out of the Bargain Bin
Although the innovation space provides several compelling opportunities, you don’t have to pay full price with these tech stock bargains.
Cepton Secures Multi-Million Dollar Lidar Contract from Leading US Highway Tolling System Operator
SAN JOSE, Calif., February 06, 2023--Cepton has won a multi-million dollar sales contract from one of the largest highway tolling system operators in the U.S.
CPTN Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...