CRA International,Inc. (CRAI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRAI POWR Grades
- CRAI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRAI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- CRAI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 52.88% of US stocks).
CRAI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CRAI is 2.8 -- better than 83.13% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Cra International Inc's share price is greater than that of 74.31% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Cra International Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 8.62%, greater than the shareholder yield of 77.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cra International Inc are PCYG, HONE, FORR, CCRN, and TACO.
- Visit CRAI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crai.com.
CRAI Valuation Summary
- CRAI's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 29.41% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CRAI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.7 over the prior 243 months.
- CRAI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRAI.
CRAI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -45.12%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 52.37%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 85.81%.
The table below shows CRAI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRAI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRAI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.85% of graded US stocks.
- CRAI's asset turnover comes in at 1.014 -- ranking 11th of 51 Personal Services stocks.
- STON, UHAL, and SP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRAI.
The table below shows CRAI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRAI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRAI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.10||52-week high||$98.63|
|Prev. close||$97.76||52-week low||$36.32|
|Day high||$97.95||Avg. volume||39,838|
|50-day MA||$90.70||Dividend yield||1.07%|
|200-day MA||$75.13||Market Cap||716.79M|
CRA International,Inc. (CRAI) Company Bio
CRA International, Inc. provides economic, financial, and management consulting services worldwide. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRAI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRAI Latest Social Stream
View Full CRAI Social Stream
Latest CRAI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cra International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRAI as an investment opportunity.
CRA (CRAI) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
GIL, CRAI, CWK, and MXL made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on September 22, 2021
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Gartner, CRA International and FTI Consulting
The Zacks Consulting Services industry is poised to prosper on the healthy manufacturing and service activities, and the gradually recovering economy. Gartner, Charles River and FTI Consulting are three stocks well placed to ride this demand strength.
CRAI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|