CRA International,Inc. (CRAI): Price and Financial Metrics
CRAI Stock Summary
- Cra International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 79.09% of US listed stocks.
- CRAI's price/sales ratio is 0.96; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 21.91% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cra International Inc is reporting a growth rate of 24.2%; that's higher than 72.32% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cra International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NRC, FORD, GES, APEI, and ICFI.
- CRAI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cra International Inc's official web site, go to www.crai.com.
CRAI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRAI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.16||52-week high||$67.80|
|Prev. close||$63.79||52-week low||$21.96|
|Day high||$67.80||Avg. volume||27,674|
|50-day MA||$56.00||Dividend yield||1.57%|
|200-day MA||$45.61||Market Cap||514.46M|
CRA International,Inc. (CRAI) Company Bio
CRA International, Inc. provides economic, financial, and management consulting services worldwide. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
CRAI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cra International Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cra International Inc ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cra International Inc ended up being:
- Cra International Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 6.39% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than merely 0% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CRAI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRAI Latest Social Stream
View Full CRAI Social Stream
Latest CRAI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cra International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRAI as an investment opportunity.
CRA International (CRAI): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.95 beats by $0.18; GAAP EPS of $0.85 beats by $0.14.Revenue of $137.42M (+15.2% Y/Y) beats by $9.15M.Press Release...
Charles River Associates (NASDAQ: CRAI), a worldwide leader in providing economic, financial and management consulting services, today announced Cynthia Catlett has joined as a Vice President in its Risk, Investigations & Analytics Practice. Ms. Catlett will lead CRA’s office in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Charles River Associates (NASDAQ: CRAI), a worldwide leader in providing economic, financial, and management consulting services, today announced David Walls has joined as a Vice President in its Energy Practice. Mr. Walls will be based in CRA’s Boston office.
Charles River Associates (NASDAQ: CRAI), a worldwide leader in providing economic, financial, and management consulting services, today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a $40 million expansion of its share repurchase program. During the fourth quarter of fiscal 2020 and in the first quarter of fiscal 2021 through February 5, 2021, CRA has repurchased $9.5 million of its common stock at an average price per share of $53.57, leaving the company with $5.2 million remaining under its previous share repurchase authorization.
Charles River Associates (NASDAQ: CRAI), a worldwide leader in providing economic, financial, and management consulting services, today announced that the Company will present at Sidoti & Company’s Virtual Investor Conference on January 13, 2021. CRA’s President and Chief Executive Officer Paul Maleh is scheduled to present at 1:45 p.m. EST.
CRAI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CRAIWant to see what other sources are saying about Cra International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!