CRA International,Inc. (CRAI): Price and Financial Metrics
CRAI Stock Summary
- Cra International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 79.93% of US listed stocks.
- CRAI's price/sales ratio is 1.15; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 24.48% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CRAI's revenue has grown 12.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 71.64% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRAI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FORD, ICFI, MVBF, ENS, and PRDO.
- Visit CRAI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crai.com.
CRAI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRAI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.84||52-week high||$77.21|
|Prev. close||$76.41||52-week low||$31.73|
|Day high||$76.50||Avg. volume||40,788|
|50-day MA||$66.63||Dividend yield||1.36%|
|200-day MA||$50.62||Market Cap||572.15M|
CRA International,Inc. (CRAI) Company Bio
CRA International, Inc. provides economic, financial, and management consulting services worldwide. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
CRAI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CRAI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cra International Inc ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cra International Inc, consider:
- Cra International Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.04% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 0% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CRAI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRAI Latest Social Stream
View Full CRAI Social Stream
Latest CRAI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cra International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRAI as an investment opportunity.
Charles River (CRAI) welcomes Miguel Maal to the position of vice president at its New York-based management consulting practice, Marakon.
CRAI vs. ACN: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Charles River Associates (NASDAQ: CRAI), a worldwide leader in providing economic, financial, and management consulting services, today announced the results of its previously announced modified "Dutch auction" self-tender offer to purchase for cash up to $25 million in value of shares of its common stock at a price not less than $66.25 and not greater than $76.00 per share. The tender offer expired at 5:00 pm, Eastern Time, on Monday, April 5, 2021.
IQVIA Holdings (IQV) has been benefiting from consecutive better-than-expected top- and bottom-line performances, and encouraging yearly EPS guidance.
Charles River Associates (CRA) Announces Preliminary Results of Its Modified Dutch Auction Tender Offer
Charles River Associates (NASDAQ: CRAI), a worldwide leader in providing economic, financial, and management consulting services, today announced the preliminary results of its previously announced modified "Dutch auction" self-tender offer to purchase for cash up to $25 million in value of shares of its common stock at a price not less than $66.25 and not greater than $76.00 per share. The tender offer expired at 5:00 pm, Eastern Time, on Monday, April 5, 2021.
CRAI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CRAIWant to see what other sources are saying about Cra International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!