Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A., each representing ten shares of (CRESY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRESY POWR Grades
- CRESY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 65.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRESY is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CRESY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 30.55% of US stocks).
CRESY Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cresud Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.07% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cresud Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.07% of US stocks.
- Cresud Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13,029.4%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.91% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cresud Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IRS, ARL, STRS, CEPU, and MESA.
- Visit CRESY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cresud.com.ar.
CRESY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRESY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.26||52-week high||$7.55|
|Prev. close||$6.20||52-week low||$2.60|
|Day high||$6.35||Avg. volume||253,109|
|50-day MA||$6.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.77||Market Cap||322.33M|
Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A., each representing ten shares of (CRESY) Company Bio
Cresud Sociedad Anónima Comercial, Inmobiliaria, Financiera y Agropecuaria, an agricultural company, produces basic agricultural commodities in Brazil and other Latin American countries. The company was founded in 1936 and is headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
CRESY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRESY Latest Social Stream
View Full CRESY Social Stream
Latest CRESY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cresud Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRESY as an investment opportunity.
Booking a cruise a year ago wasn't a great idea, but buying a discounted small-cap fund was; so was buying physical silver.
Cresud Sociedad Anónima Comercial, Inmobiliaria, Financiera y Agropecuaria Announces Definitive Subscription Price for Rights Offering
Cresud Sociedad Anónima Comercial, Inmobiliaria, Financiera y Agropecuaria (the "Company") (NASDAQ: CRESY) announced today, in connection with its previously-announced offering to holders of record on February 19, 2021 of (i) American Depositary Shares ("ADSs") representing its common shares, of rights to subscribe for 0.1794105273 new ADSs for every ADS held of record, and (ii) its common shares, of rights to subscribe for 0.1794105273 new common shares for every common share held of record, the definitive subscription price for each new ADS or common share in the proposed offering of US$4.72 and US$0.472, respectively. In addition, the Company announced that warrants which the proposed offering contemplates that holders will receive, free of charge, for each new common share purchased...
Investors have a number of ways to get exposure to the agriculture and farming sector besides actually having to buy a farm.
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 817 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A. (NASDAQ: CRESY, BYMA: CRES), leading Argentine agricultural company, informs that according to Resolution "A" 7106 of the Central Bank of the Argentine Republic that restricts access to the Foreign Exchange Market to purchase US dollars for the payment of foreign currency-denominated debt securities principal maturing between October 15, 2020 and March 31, 2021, the Company announces the beginning of the exchange offer process for Series XXIV Notes for an amount of USD 73.6 million, maturing on November 14, 2020 and the issuance of two new Series of Notes (the "Exchange Offer").
CRESY Price Returns