Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A. ADR (CRESY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRESY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.59||52-week high||$7.96|
|Prev. close||$6.50||52-week low||$4.18|
|Day high||$6.67||Avg. volume||131,928|
|50-day MA||$6.30||Dividend yield||2.04%|
|200-day MA||$6.20||Market Cap||398.77M|
CRESY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRESY POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CRESY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.58% of US stocks.
- CRESY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CRESY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CRESY Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CRESUD INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CRESY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.02% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CRESY comes in at 3,265.36% -- higher than that of 99.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRESY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALEX, CEPU, IRS, PINE, and AFIB.
- Visit CRESY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cresud.com.ar.
Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A. ADR (CRESY) Company Bio
Cresud Sociedad Anónima Comercial, Inmobiliaria, Financiera y Agropecuaria, an agricultural company, produces basic agricultural commodities in Brazil and other Latin American countries. The company was founded in 1936 and is headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRESY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRESY Latest Social Stream
View Full CRESY Social Stream
Latest CRESY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRESUD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRESY as an investment opportunity.
Top Industrial Stocks for May 2023
ZIM Integrated Shipping Services, Sun Country Airlines, and Evolv Technologies lead for value, growth, and momentum, respectively.
CRESUD S.A.C.I.F. y A. announces its results for the third quarter of Fiscal Year 2023 ended March 31, 2023
Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A. (NASDAQ:CRESY; BYMA:CRES), leading Argentine agricultural company, announces today its results for the third quarter of FY 2023 ended March 31, 2023.
Top Industrial Stocks for April 2023
ZIM Integrated Shipping Services, Concrete Pumping Holdings, and Ardmore Shipping lead for value, growth, and momentum, respectively.
Cresud Sociedad Anónima, Comercial, Inmobiliaria, Financiera y Agropecuaria (NASDAQ:CRESY) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Cresud Sociedad Anónima, Comercial, Inmobiliaria, Financiera y Agropecuaria (NASDAQ:CRESY) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript February 14, 2023 Santiago Donato: Good morning everyone. I’m Santiago Donato, Investor Relations Officer of Cresud, and I welcome you to the Second Quarter 2023 Results Conference Call. First of all, I would like to remind you that both audio and […]
CRESUD SACIFyA announces its results for the second quarter of Fiscal Year 2023 ended December 31, 2022
Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A. (NASDAQ: CRESY, BYMA: CRES), leading Argentine agricultural company, announces today its results for the second quarter of FY 2023 ended December 31, 2022.
CRESY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CRESYWant to do more research on Cresud Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cresud Inc (CRESY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cresud Inc (CRESY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cresud Inc (CRESY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...