Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A., each representing ten shares of (CRESY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRESY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CRESY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.85% of US stocks.
- CRESY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- CRESY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 27.91% of US stocks).
CRESY Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cresud Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cresud Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.05% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CRESY comes in at 14,591.06% -- higher than that of 99.93% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cresud Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IRS, STRS, CAI, SID, and DVD.
- Visit CRESY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cresud.com.ar.
CRESY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRESY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.47||52-week high||$7.55|
|Prev. close||$5.46||52-week low||$2.60|
|Day high||$5.72||Avg. volume||213,939|
|50-day MA||$5.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.58||Market Cap||323.63M|
Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A., each representing ten shares of (CRESY) Company Bio
Cresud Sociedad Anónima Comercial, Inmobiliaria, Financiera y Agropecuaria, an agricultural company, produces basic agricultural commodities in Brazil and other Latin American countries. The company was founded in 1936 and is headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRESY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRESY Latest Social Stream
View Full CRESY Social Stream
Latest CRESY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cresud Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRESY as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to use hedge fund sentiment as a tool and determine whether Howard Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ:HBMD) is a good investment right now. We like to analyze hedge fund sentiment before conducting days of in-depth research. We do so because hedge funds and other elite investors have numerous Ivy League graduates, […]
Booking a cruise a year ago wasn't a great idea, but buying a discounted small-cap fund was; so was buying physical silver.
Cresud Sociedad Anónima Comercial, Inmobiliaria, Financiera y Agropecuaria Announces Submission of Draft Registration Statement for Proposed Rights Offering
Cresud Sociedad Anónima Comercial, Inmobiliaria, Financiera y Agropecuaria (the "Company") (NASDAQ: CRESY) announced today that it has submitted an amended draft registration statement on Form F-3 to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission relating to a proposed offering to holders of record on February 19, 2021 of (i) American Depositary Shares ("ADSs") representing its common shares, of rights to subscribe for 0.1794105273 new ADSs for every ADS held of record, and (ii) its common shares, of rights to subscribe for 0.1794105273 new common shares for every common share held of record. In addition, the proposed offering contemplates that each ADS holder will receive, free of charge, for each new ADS that it purchases pursuant to the exercise of such rights, 10 warrants, and that eac...
Investors have a number of ways to get exposure to the agriculture and farming sector besides actually having to buy a farm.
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 817 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
CRESY Price Returns