Carter's, Inc. (CRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.60||52-week high||$86.76|
|Prev. close||$62.98||52-week low||$61.77|
|Day high||$62.99||Avg. volume||738,408|
|50-day MA||$68.41||Dividend yield||4.76%|
|200-day MA||$73.04||Market Cap||2.36B|
CRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRI POWR Grades
- CRI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.93% of US stocks.
- CRI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CRI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
CRI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CARTERS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.28%, CARTERS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 12.13% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CRI comes in at 32.18% -- higher than that of 94.37% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CARTERS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RYI, LZB, HVT, SCS, and SPWH.
- Visit CRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carters.com.
CRI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CRI's price/sales ratio is 55.56% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- CRI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 238 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRI.
CRI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 7.01%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 3.31%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 17.07%.
The table below shows CRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.42% of graded US stocks.
- CRI's asset turnover comes in at 1.026 -- ranking 14th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- SKX, OXM, and GES are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRI.
The table below shows CRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CRI, see our CRI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$120.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.6 (Moderate Buy)|
Carter's, Inc. (CRI) Company Bio
Carters, Inc. and its subsidiaries design, source, and market branded childrenswear under the Carters, Child of Mine, Just One You, Precious Firsts, OshKosh, and other brands. The company operates through five segments: Carters Retail, Carters Wholesale, OshKosh Retail, OshKosh Wholesale, and International. The company was founded in 1865 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRI Latest Social Stream
View Full CRI Social Stream
Latest CRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CARTERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRI as an investment opportunity.
Can E-commerce Strength Aid Carter's (CRI) Amid Inflation?
Despite inflation woes and sluggish demands, Carter's (CRI) banks on online sales and e-commerce strength to drive growth.
Carter's (NYSE:CRI) Has Announced A Dividend Of $0.75
Carter's, Inc. ( NYSE:CRI ) will pay a dividend of $0.75 on the 9th of June. The dividend yield will be 4.8% based on...
Carter’s, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend
ATLANTA, May 18, 2023--The Board of Directors of Carter’s, Inc. (NYSE:CRI) today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.75 per share, payable on June 9, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 30, 2023.
The five-year shareholder returns and company earnings persist lower as Carter's (NYSE:CRI) stock falls a further 5.8% in past week
For many, the main point of investing is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But in any portfolio...
Carter's First Quarter 2023 Earnings: Beats Expectations
Carter's ( NYSE:CRI ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$695.9m (down 11% from 1Q 2022). Net...
CRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CRIWant to do more research on Carters Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Carters Inc (CRI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Carters Inc (CRI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Carters Inc (CRI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...