Carter's, Inc. (CRI): Price and Financial Metrics
CRI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CRI is 4.31 -- better than 89.21% of US stocks.
- CRI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,173.49 -- higher than 95.65% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Carters Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Carters Inc are VMI, CBU, FELE, FCFS, and LECO.
- CRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Carters Inc's official web site, go to www.carters.com.
CRI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CRI Price/Volume Stats
Carter's, Inc. (CRI) Company Bio
Carters, Inc. and its subsidiaries design, source, and market branded childrenswear under the Carters, Child of Mine, Just One You, Precious Firsts, OshKosh, and other brands. The company operates through five segments: Carters Retail, Carters Wholesale, OshKosh Retail, OshKosh Wholesale, and International. The company was founded in 1865 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.