Carter's, Inc. (CRI): Price and Financial Metrics
CRI Stock Summary
- Carters Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.89% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Carters Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CRI is more volatile than just 7.77% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UFPI, ANF, PAHC, JBT, and TITN.
- Visit CRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carters.com.
CRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.39||52-week high||$105.41|
|Prev. close||$97.46||52-week low||$69.54|
|Day high||$99.96||Avg. volume||651,715|
|50-day MA||$91.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$88.44||Market Cap||4.32B|
Carter's, Inc. (CRI) Company Bio
Carters, Inc. and its subsidiaries design, source, and market branded childrenswear under the Carters, Child of Mine, Just One You, Precious Firsts, OshKosh, and other brands. The company operates through five segments: Carters Retail, Carters Wholesale, OshKosh Retail, OshKosh Wholesale, and International. The company was founded in 1865 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
CRI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Carters Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Carters Inc ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 153.33% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Carters Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.59 years, Carters Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.22%; that's better than 62.72% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- Carters Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 17.86% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRI Latest Social Stream
View Full CRI Social Stream
Latest CRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Carters Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRI as an investment opportunity.
While the market driven by short-term sentiment influenced by the accommodative interest rate environment in the US, virus news and stimulus spending, many smart money investors are starting to get cautious towards the current bull run since March and hedging or reducing many of their long positions. Some fund managers are betting on Dow hitting […]
Carter’s, Inc. (NYSE: CRI), the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children, announces the launch of Carter’s recycling program, KIDCYCLE™, a first-of-its kind program to recycle baby and children’s clothing nationwide through international recycling leader, TerraCycle®.
Palm Valley Capital recently released its Q1 2021 Investor Letter, a copy of which you can download here. The fund posted a return of 3.60% for the quarter, underperforming its benchmark, the S&P Small Cap 600 Index which returned 18.23% in the same quarter. You should check out Palm Valley Capital’s top 5 stock picks […]
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
In my last article, I wrote about how from time to time we can get caught up in the here and now that we fail to see the big picture. This leads to knee-jerk overreactions, which can from culminate into overblown spikes/crashes in share prices where underlying value may not...
CRI Price Returns
Continue Researching CRIWant to do more research on Carters Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!