Carter's, Inc. (CRI): Price and Financial Metrics
CRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.38||52-week high||$86.76|
|Prev. close||$69.31||52-week low||$60.65|
|Day high||$69.82||Avg. volume||753,450|
|50-day MA||$71.49||Dividend yield||4.41%|
|200-day MA||$71.96||Market Cap||2.55B|
CRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CRI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.62% of US stocks.
- CRI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CRI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.23% of US stocks).
CRI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CRI is 3.91 -- better than 86.69% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of CARTERS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CRI comes in at 15.51% -- higher than that of 88.43% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RYI, CAL, LZB, HVT, and SAMG.
- CRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CARTERS INC's official web site, go to www.carters.com.
CRI Valuation Summary
- CRI's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 14.29% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CRI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 242 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRI.
CRI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 7.01%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 3.31%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 17.07%.
The table below shows CRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.42% of graded US stocks.
- CRI's asset turnover comes in at 1.026 -- ranking 14th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- SKX, OXM, and GES are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRI.
The table below shows CRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Carter's, Inc. (CRI) Company Bio
Carters, Inc. and its subsidiaries design, source, and market branded childrenswear under the Carters, Child of Mine, Just One You, Precious Firsts, OshKosh, and other brands. The company operates through five segments: Carters Retail, Carters Wholesale, OshKosh Retail, OshKosh Wholesale, and International. The company was founded in 1865 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
CRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRI Latest Social Stream
View Full CRI Social Stream
Latest CRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CARTERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRI as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA, September 07, 2023--Carter’s, Inc. (NYSE:CRI), the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children, announced today that the Company will participate in a fireside chat at the Goldman Sachs 30th Annual Global Retailing Conference in New York City on Tuesday, September 12, 2023, at 11:40 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
While Carter's, Inc. ( NYSE:CRI ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw significant share...
Carter's (CRI) strategic endeavors to enhance pricing strategies, optimize inventory management and expand its e-commerce capabilities position it well to mitigate consumer demand challenges.
These retail and restaurant stocks face consumer headwinds once student loan repayments kick off.
The board of Carter's, Inc. ( NYSE:CRI ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 15th of September, with...
CRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|