Carter's, Inc. (CRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRI POWR Grades
- CRI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CRI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.7% of US stocks).
CRI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CRI is 3.07 -- better than 84.71% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Carters Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Carters Inc's share price is greater than that of just 11.3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Carters Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SIGI, GPI, ABG, THG, and AIT.
- Visit CRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carters.com.
CRI Valuation Summary
- CRI's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.3; this is 31.79% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 215 months, CRI's price/earnings ratio has gone up $7.1.
- Over the past 215 months, CRI's price/sales ratio has gone up $1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRI.
CRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.60||52-week high||$116.92|
|Prev. close||$104.20||52-week low||$76.01|
|Day high||$104.12||Avg. volume||679,834|
|50-day MA||$102.59||Dividend yield||1.56%|
|200-day MA||$92.82||Market Cap||4.51B|
Carter's, Inc. (CRI) Company Bio
Carters, Inc. and its subsidiaries design, source, and market branded childrenswear under the Carters, Child of Mine, Just One You, Precious Firsts, OshKosh, and other brands. The company operates through five segments: Carters Retail, Carters Wholesale, OshKosh Retail, OshKosh Wholesale, and International. The company was founded in 1865 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
CRI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CRI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Carters Inc ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 121.33% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Carters Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 6.44; that's higher than 62.78% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Carters Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 11.59% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRI Latest Social Stream
View Full CRI Social Stream
Latest CRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Carters Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRI as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA, Jun 11, 2021--Carter’s, Inc. (NYSE:CRI), the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children, announced today that the Company will present at the virtual Evercore ISI Consumer & Retail Summit on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 12:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
Carter's, Inc. ( NYSE:CRI ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial...
Despite COVID-related woes, Carter's (CRI) remains poised to grow on the back of enhanced digital facilities and demand recovery.
Carter's (NYSE:CRI) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 24% over the last month...
Soft traffic, a decline in the wholesale business and muted demand from international customers are likely to have weighed on Carter's (CRI) Q1. Strong digital gains are expected to drive results.
CRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|