Cronos Group Inc. - Common Share (CRON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRON POWR Grades
- CRON scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 60.46% of US stocks.
- CRON's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CRON's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.83% of US stocks).
CRON Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cronos Group Inc is higher than it is for about just 9.82% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 62.87, Cronos Group Inc has a higher such ratio than 95.36% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cronos Group Inc comes in at 74.84%, a number that bests 92.52% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRPO, KRKR, FEDU, TRUE, and HUSA.
- Visit CRON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thecronosgroup.com.
CRON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.91||52-week high||$15.83|
|Prev. close||$8.76||52-week low||$4.91|
|Day high||$8.94||Avg. volume||4,882,724|
|50-day MA||$8.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.13||Market Cap||3.31B|
Cronos Group Inc. - Common Share (CRON) Company Bio
Cronos Group seeks to invest in companies either licensed, or actively seeking a license, to produce medical marijuana pursuant to Canada’s Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations. The firm typically invests in companies based in Canada. Cronos Group was founded in January, 2013 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
CRON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRON Latest Social Stream
View Full CRON Social Stream
Latest CRON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cronos Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRON as an investment opportunity.
Canadian marijuana stocks have fallen from their February highs. But one player in the industry got a lot bigger after a merger deal.
Cannabis stocks have resumed their upward trend. Here are four stocks to consider.ATLANTA, June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cannabis stocks have staged a rousing return in recent weeks after a quiet first half of 2021. Sales are on the rise this year as revenue and profits for many cannabis companies have increased significantly. During the global COVID-19 pandemic medical marijuana was deemed "essential,” which definitely had an impact on increased sales. U.S. legal cannabis sales grew 46% yea
Momentum traders are moving into marijuana stocks and their charts look great.
PSY (PSY) is getting extra attention on Monday as investors seek out new investments in the psychedelic medical market today.
Shares of this troubled marijuana grower are finally on the move, but does it mean you should buy them?
CRON Price Returns