Cronos Group Inc. - Common Share (CRON): Price and Financial Metrics
CRON Stock Summary
- Cronos Group Inc's stock had its IPO on February 27, 2018, making it an older stock than only 8.88% of US equities in our set.
- CRON's price/sales ratio is 81.89; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.91% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CRON's revenue has grown 96.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.41% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cronos Group Inc are CUTR, VCYT, SSTK, FLNT, and JFIN.
- CRON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cronos Group Inc's official web site, go to www.thecronosgroup.com.
CRON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.31||52-week high||$15.83|
|Prev. close||$10.62||52-week low||$4.00|
|Day high||$10.84||Avg. volume||7,951,154|
|50-day MA||$10.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.34||Market Cap||3.71B|
Cronos Group Inc. - Common Share (CRON) Company Bio
Cronos Group seeks to invest in companies either licensed, or actively seeking a license, to produce medical marijuana pursuant to Canada’s Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations. The firm typically invests in companies based in Canada. Cronos Group was founded in January, 2013 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
CRON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRON Latest Social Stream
View Full CRON Social Stream
Latest CRON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cronos Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRON as an investment opportunity.
Canopy Growth launched CBD beverages in the U.S. on Tuesday. Canopy Growth stock rose while other marijuana stocks were mixed.
Although estimates vary wildly, as we'd expect from an industry that's existed for decades in the black market, North American pot sales have the opportunity to reach $75 billion annually by the end of the decade. As we move headlong into March and look forward to warmer weather, investors would be wise to avoid the following three pot stocks like the plague.
Top marijuana stocks rose as Virginia lawmakers on Saturday approved legislation that would legalize recreational use of cannabis by 2024.
Companies in The News Are: CRON,PEG,SSP,BLDR
Cronos Group (TSX: CRON) (NASDAQ: CRON) this morning reported its fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2020 financial results. The
CRON Price Returns
Continue Researching CRONHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cronos Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!