Cronos Group Inc. - Common Share (CRON): Price and Financial Metrics
CRON Stock Summary
- CRON's price/sales ratio is 126.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.09% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cronos Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,069.89%; that's higher than 98.75% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cronos Group Inc comes in at 2,576.43%, a number that bests 99.65% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cronos Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MFIN, CCUR, ACB, SALT, and PULM.
- Visit CRON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thecronosgroup.com.
CRON Stock Price Chart More Charts
CRON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.58||52-week high||$25.10|
|Prev. close||$8.35||52-week low||$6.04|
|Day high||$8.54||Avg. volume||14,260,025|
|50-day MA||$7.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.60||Market Cap||2.64B|
Cronos Group Inc. - Common Share (CRON) Company Bio
Cronos Group seeks to invest in companies either licensed, or actively seeking a license, to produce medical marijuana pursuant to Canada’s Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations. The firm typically invests in companies based in Canada. Cronos Group was founded in January, 2013 and is based in Toronto, Canada.