Cronos Group Inc. - Common Share (CRON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRON POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CRON ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.77% of US stocks.
- CRON's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CRON's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 0.32% of US stocks).
CRON Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CRONOS GROUP INC is higher than it is for about only 4.89% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.04 for CRONOS GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for merely 6.06% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -81.56%, CRONOS GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.19% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AYTU, PTPI, IDEX, SD, and MXC.
- Visit CRON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thecronosgroup.com.
CRON Valuation Summary
- CRON's price/sales ratio is 12.5; this is 160.42% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CRON's price/sales ratio has moved down 2659.1 over the prior 58 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRON.
CRON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRON has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.86% of graded US stocks.
- CRON's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 353rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CRON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.46||52-week high||$4.73|
|Prev. close||$3.26||52-week low||$2.57|
|Day high||$3.51||Avg. volume||2,085,400|
|50-day MA||$2.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.14||Market Cap||1.31B|
Cronos Group Inc. - Common Share (CRON) Company Bio
Cronos Group seeks to invest in companies either licensed, or actively seeking a license, to produce medical marijuana pursuant to Canada’s Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations. The firm typically invests in companies based in Canada. Cronos Group was founded in January, 2013 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRON Latest Social Stream
View Full CRON Social Stream
Latest CRON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRONOS GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRON as an investment opportunity.
TORONTO, Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cronos Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CRON) (TSX: CRON) (“Cronos” or the “Company”), an innovative global cannabinoid company, today announced that Mike Gorenstein, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, will speak at Stifel Canada’s 3rd Annual Future of Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. ET. A webcast will be available on the Investors section of the Company’s website at: https://ir.thecronosgroup.com/events-presentations.
The Cronos Australia Limited ( ASX:CAU ) share price is down a rather concerning 37% in the last month. On the other...
In the case of Crypto.com that reason used to exist in the form of rewards on my staked funds and other benefits such as crypto rewards on my Crypto.com Card spending. The trouble is that the costs involved are now greater than the rewards I receive. In fact, many traditional credit cards offer better rewards.
The past, present and future of the Canadian cannabis sector, based on the performance of the MCCCI, which is a proprietary index of 22 stocks.
These are the best growth stocks to buy for 2023 with the business that they represent having potential catalysts.
CRON Price Returns