Cronos Group Inc. - Common Share (CRON): Price and Financial Metrics
CRON Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.21, Cronos Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 2.82% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 56.36, Cronos Group Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.04% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 274.85%, Cronos Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.46% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cronos Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRUE, EB, VCYT, PAYC, and ECOR.
- Visit CRON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thecronosgroup.com.
CRON Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
CRON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.80||52-week high||$14.03|
|Prev. close||$5.64||52-week low||$4.00|
|Day high||$5.87||Avg. volume||6,875,569|
|50-day MA||$6.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.62||Market Cap||2.03B|
Cronos Group Inc. - Common Share (CRON) Company Bio
Cronos Group seeks to invest in companies either licensed, or actively seeking a license, to produce medical marijuana pursuant to Canada’s Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations. The firm typically invests in companies based in Canada. Cronos Group was founded in January, 2013 and is based in Toronto, Canada.