Cronos Group Inc. - Common Share (CRON): Price and Financial Metrics
CRON Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 122.31, Cronos Group Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.35% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, CRON has reported earnings growth of 1,069.89%, putting it ahead of 98.63% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CRON's revenue has grown 2,576.43% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.68% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cronos Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MFIN, ENZN, CCUR, RIGL, and AERI.
- CRON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cronos Group Inc's official web site, go to www.thecronosgroup.com.
CRON Stock Price Chart More Charts
CRON Price/Volume Stats
Cronos Group Inc. - Common Share (CRON) Company Bio
Cronos Group seeks to invest in companies either licensed, or actively seeking a license, to produce medical marijuana pursuant to Canada’s Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations. The firm typically invests in companies based in Canada. Cronos Group was founded in January, 2013 and is based in Toronto, Canada.