Crocs, Inc. (CROX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CROX POWR Grades
- CROX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 62.31% of US stocks.
- CROX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CROX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.15% of US stocks).
CROX Stock Summary
- CROCS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.07% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.19 for CROCS INC; that's greater than it is for 91.24% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 225.76%, CROCS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.73% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CROCS INC are MAT, WWW, HOV, ARHS, and AVY.
- CROX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CROCS INC's official web site, go to www.crocs.com.
CROX Valuation Summary
- CROX's price/earnings ratio is 14.2; this is 10.51% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 206 months, CROX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 51.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CROX.
CROX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 442.16%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.61%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 106.73%.
The table below shows CROX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CROX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CROX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.44% of graded US stocks.
- CROX's asset turnover comes in at 1.495 -- ranking 2nd of 32 Apparel stocks.
- VFC, GES, and DECK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CROX.
The table below shows CROX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CROX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CROX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.75||52-week high||$131.18|
|Prev. close||$121.05||52-week low||$46.08|
|Day high||$120.75||Avg. volume||1,358,348|
|50-day MA||$106.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$77.11||Market Cap||7.46B|
Crocs, Inc. (CROX) Company Bio
Crocs Inc. designs and manufactures footwear products including sandals, sneakers, mules, and flats and boots. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Niwot, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
CROX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CROX Latest Social Stream
View Full CROX Social Stream
Latest CROX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CROCS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CROX as an investment opportunity.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Las Vegas Sands' (LVS) fourth-quarter performance will likely benefit from an accelerated recovery in its Singapore business, new development projects and revenue diversification.
In the latest trading session, Crocs (CROX) closed at $122.40, marking a +0.8% move from the previous day.
Zacks.com users have recently been watching Crocs (CROX) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
The popular footwear brand's shares are up over 130% in the past six months, but investors need to understand some important things about the business.
CROX Price Returns