Crocs, Inc. (CROX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CROX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CROX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CROX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- CROX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.52% of US stocks).
CROX Stock Summary
- Crocs Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.97% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Crocs Inc is reporting a growth rate of 260.84%; that's higher than 90.86% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CROX's revenue has grown 57.69% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.69% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CROX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HELE, WSM, FIVE, LCII, and FCN.
- Visit CROX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crocs.com.
CROX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CROX's price/sales ratio is 58.06% higher, now standing at 4.9.
- Over the past 189 months, CROX's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.2.
- CROX's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.2 over the prior 189 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CROX.
CROX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 33.43%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 19.99%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 455.51%.
The table below shows CROX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CROX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CROX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.04% of graded US stocks.
- CROX's asset turnover comes in at 1.569 -- ranking 1st of 32 Apparel stocks.
- NKE, LULU, and VFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CROX.
The table below shows CROX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CROX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CROX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$155.64||52-week high||$163.18|
|Prev. close||$149.76||52-week low||$50.55|
|Day high||$159.74||Avg. volume||1,398,444|
|50-day MA||$143.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$108.35||Market Cap||9.71B|
Crocs, Inc. (CROX) Company Bio
Crocs Inc. designs and manufactures footwear products including sandals, sneakers, mules, and flats and boots. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Niwot, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
CROX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CROX Latest Social Stream
View Full CROX Social Stream
Latest CROX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crocs Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CROX as an investment opportunity.
Crocs, Inc. (CROX) shares jumped 9.3% on Thursday to close at $148.60 after the company delivered blowout third-quarter results and raised its FY2021 revenues expectations. The quarterly beat was driven by robust demand for the company’s footwear and impressive performances across all segments and regions despite global supply chain disruption and the closure of its Vietnamese factories. Markedly, shares of the world leader in innovative casual footwear, with a market capitalization of $9 billion, have almost trebled over the past year. (See Crocs stock charts on TipRanks) Encouragingly, adjusted earnings of $2.47 per share skyrocketed 163% year-over-year and massively beat analysts’ expectations of $1.85 per share. The company reported earnings of $0.
For some, the thought of buying plastic shoes from Crocs (CROX) is a bridge too far. Investing in Crocs stock, however, may not be a bad plan. The company blasted up, following its Q3 earnings report. The phenomenon that is Crocs seems to be holding steady, and that's enough to make me at least somewhat bullish. (See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks) So far this year, Crocs stock has been on an uptrend. Better yet, one with very little fluctuation; it's been just steadily moving upward for the most part. The share price has more than doubled in value from early 2021 to late September.
Andrew Rees, Crocs CEO, discusses the company's latest upbeat earnings report.
In an airlift for fashion, Levi Strauss & Co. is among the clothing makers shipping by air to help stock store shelves.
After another blowout quarter, the maker of unique footwear is riding high again. You shouldn't be surprised.
CROX Price Returns