Crocs, Inc. (CROX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CROX POWR Grades
- CROX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 69.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CROX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CROX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
CROX Stock Summary
- CROCS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.96% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.22 for CROCS INC; that's greater than it is for 91.76% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 410.62%, CROCS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.45% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CROCS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HOV, CHMG, KTB, TMP, and UNTY.
- CROX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CROCS INC's official web site, go to www.crocs.com.
CROX Valuation Summary
- CROX's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 11.76% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 202 months, CROX's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CROX.
CROX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 22.59%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 273.01%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -26.38%.
The table below shows CROX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CROX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CROX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.44% of graded US stocks.
- CROX's asset turnover comes in at 1.495 -- ranking 2nd of 32 Apparel stocks.
- VFC, GES, and DECK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CROX.
The table below shows CROX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CROX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CROX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.99||52-week high||$183.88|
|Prev. close||$66.71||52-week low||$46.08|
|Day high||$68.79||Avg. volume||1,760,187|
|50-day MA||$72.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$80.12||Market Cap||4.07B|
Crocs, Inc. (CROX) Company Bio
Crocs Inc. designs and manufactures footwear products including sandals, sneakers, mules, and flats and boots. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Niwot, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
CROX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CROX Latest Social Stream
View Full CROX Social Stream
Latest CROX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CROCS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CROX as an investment opportunity.
Crocs (CROX) closed the most recent trading day at $76.15, moving -1.63% from the previous trading session.
Quite a few insiders have dramatically grown their holdings in Crocs, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CROX ) over the past 12 months. An...
Ralph Lauren (RL) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
In the latest trading session, Crocs (CROX) closed at $71.94, marking a +1.32% move from the previous day.
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX), a world leader in innovative casual footwear for women, men, and children, today announced that it will present at Piper Sandler's Growth Frontiers Conference on Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 10:30am ET.
CROX Price Returns