Crocs, Inc. (CROX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CROX POWR Grades
- CROX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CROX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CROX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
CROX Stock Summary
- Crocs Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.15% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CROX has reported earnings growth of 260.84%, putting it ahead of 92.62% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Crocs Inc comes in at 57.69%, a number that bests 90.36% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Crocs Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HELE, KNSL, TTEC, YETI, and VIPS.
- Visit CROX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crocs.com.
CROX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CROX's price/sales ratio is 51.61% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- Over the past 188 months, CROX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 16.8.
- CROX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 16.8 over the prior 188 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CROX.
CROX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CROX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$131.29||52-week high||$136.50|
|Prev. close||$131.93||52-week low||$35.14|
|Day high||$134.48||Avg. volume||1,349,344|
|50-day MA||$109.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$81.00||Market Cap||8.56B|
Crocs, Inc. (CROX) Company Bio
Crocs Inc. designs and manufactures footwear products including sandals, sneakers, mules, and flats and boots. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Niwot, Colorado.
CROX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Crocs Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Crocs Inc ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1005.17% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CROX, they are:
- CROX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 41.62% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Crocs Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Crocs Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 15.48% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CROX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CROX Latest Social Stream
View Full CROX Social Stream
Latest CROX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crocs Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CROX as an investment opportunity.
Crocs continues to blow analyst minds on Wall Street. CEO Andrew Rees tells Yahoo Finance why he thinks the brand remains so popular.
Crocs CEO Andrew Rees joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the driving forces behind Crocs' stellar Q2 earnings and its plan to capitalize on brand momentum as they seek to continue company growth.
Crocs' (CROX) Q2 results gain from continued strength in its key products and robust growth across all regions along with a sturdy e-commerce business. It lifts the 2021 view.
Companies in The News Are: T,UNP,CROX,LUV
Good morning, everyone, and thank you for joining us today for the Crocs second-quarter 2021 earnings call. Crocs is not obligated to update these forward-looking statements to reflect the impact of future events. Please refer to Crocs annual report on Form 10-K, as well as other documents filed with the SEC for more information relating to these risk factors.
CROX Price Returns