Crocs, Inc. (CROX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CROX POWR Grades
- CROX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.27% of US stocks.
- CROX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CROX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.08% of US stocks).
CROX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CROX is 5.22 -- better than 93.11% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CROX has reported earnings growth of 260.84%, putting it ahead of 92.58% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Crocs Inc comes in at 57.69%, a number that bests 90.21% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Crocs Inc are TTEC, WD, KNSL, CR, and YETI.
- Visit CROX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crocs.com.
CROX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CROX's price/sales ratio is 51.61% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- Over the past 188 months, CROX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 16.8.
- CROX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 16.8 over the prior 188 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CROX.
CROX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 33.43%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -32.29%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.77%.
The table below shows CROX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CROX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CROX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$131.25||52-week high||$136.50|
|Prev. close||$128.69||52-week low||$35.17|
|Day high||$131.33||Avg. volume||1,341,586|
|50-day MA||$111.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$82.25||Market Cap||8.19B|
Crocs, Inc. (CROX) Company Bio
Crocs Inc. designs and manufactures footwear products including sandals, sneakers, mules, and flats and boots. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Niwot, Colorado.
CROX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Crocs Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Crocs Inc ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1005.17% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CROX, they are:
- CROX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 41.62% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Crocs Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Crocs Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 15.48% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CROX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CROX Latest Social Stream
View Full CROX Social Stream
Latest CROX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crocs Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CROX as an investment opportunity.
Robust earnings growth is creating compelling opportunities in these companies.
Share prices of the footwear outfit are up by over 1,100% in a little over a year, leaving investors with a quandary.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Crocs, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CROX ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making substantial...
Crocs continues to blow analyst minds on Wall Street. CEO Andrew Rees tells Yahoo Finance why he thinks the brand remains so popular.
CROX Price Returns