Carpenter Technology Corporation (CRS): Price and Financial Metrics
CRS Stock Summary
- Carpenter Technology Corp's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.03% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Carpenter Technology Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CRS has reported earnings growth of 32.38%, putting it ahead of 75.41% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Carpenter Technology Corp are ROCK, MATX, TSE, ECOL, and USAP.
- CRS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Carpenter Technology Corp's official web site, go to www.cartech.com.
CRS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CRS Price/Volume Stats
Carpenter Technology Corporation (CRS) Company Bio
Carpenter Technology Corporation produces and distributes specialty alloys, including stainless steels, titanium alloys and superalloys, and various engineered products. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.