Carpenter Technology Corporation (CRS): Price and Financial Metrics
CRS Stock Summary
- CRS's went public 33.35 years ago, making it older than 90.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, CRS has reported earnings growth of -188.21%, putting it ahead of merely 10.56% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CRS's revenue has grown -28.42% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 13.2% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Carpenter Technology Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be WNC, NP, FRGI, TRS, and FRHC.
- Visit CRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carpentertechnology.com.
CRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.05||52-week high||$45.63|
|Prev. close||$42.53||52-week low||$13.60|
|Day high||$43.64||Avg. volume||426,825|
|50-day MA||$34.46||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$25.47||Market Cap||2.07B|
Carpenter Technology Corporation (CRS) Company Bio
Carpenter Technology Corporation produces and distributes specialty alloys, including stainless steels, titanium alloys and superalloys, and various engineered products. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.
CRS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Carpenter Technology Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Carpenter Technology Corp ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 170.17% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Carpenter Technology Corp, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Carpenter Technology Corp over the past 5.74 years is 0.37%; that's higher than 77.93% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Carpenter Technology Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 12%; for context, that number is higher than 81.41% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Carpenter Technology Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -7.15. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 10.15% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRS Latest Social Stream
View Full CRS Social Stream
Latest CRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Carpenter Technology Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRS as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Carpenter Technology Corporation in conjunction with this event....
PHILADELPHIA, Feb. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Carpenter Technology Corporation (NYSE: CRS) announced today that Tony Thene, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate at the Cowen Aerospace/Defense & Industrials Conference on Wednesday, February 10, 2021. Mr. Thene’s webcast presentation will be available on the investor relations section of Carpenter Technology’s website at https://ir.carpentertechnology.com. A replay of the webcast will also be available following the live presentation. Cowen Aerospace/Defense & Industrials Conference Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 Time: 3:10 PM ET About Carpenter Technology Carpenter Technology Corporation is a recognized leader in high-performance specialty alloy-based materials and process solutions for critical applications in t...
This has been a brutal down-cycle for Carpenter Technology (CRS), but I believe the company has reached the low point for revenue and margins. The shape of the recovery is still in doubt, as narrowbody aircraft production should improve before year-end, but widebody production likely won’t rebound until 2022. In...
Carpenter Technology (NYSE:CRS) posted its earnings results on Wednesday. The basic materials company reported ($0.61) EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.64) by $0.03, MarketWatch Earnings reports. The firm had revenue of $348.80 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $363.00 million. Carpenter Technology had a positive return on […]
Biomaterials Market Forecasts and Growth Opportunity By Industry Players: BASF SE, Covestro AG, Celanese Corporation, Carpenter Technology and more.
According to Market Study Report, Biomaterials Market provides a comprehensive analysis of the Biomaterials Market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities of global industry. Get Free Sample Report in PDF Format @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=231675 The
CRS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CRSWant to do more research on Carpenter Technology Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Carpenter Technology Corp (CRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Carpenter Technology Corp (CRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Carpenter Technology Corp (CRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!