Carpenter Technology Corporation (CRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRS POWR Grades
- CRS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.91% of US stocks.
- CRS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CRS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
CRS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.61, Carpenter Technology Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 3.75% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Carpenter Technology Corp is reporting a growth rate of -1,123.94%; that's higher than merely 1.65% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CRS's revenue has grown -32.35% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 8.41% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Carpenter Technology Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GNW, THS, VAC, CELP, and ACEL.
- Visit CRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carpentertechnology.com.
CRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CRS's price/sales ratio is 38.89% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- CRS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
- CRS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 17.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRS.
CRS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -57.62%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -35.26%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -12.62%.
The table below shows CRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.93% of graded US stocks.
- CRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.486 -- ranking 34th of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- USAP, WOR, and BOOM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRS.
The table below shows CRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.94||52-week high||$49.20|
|Prev. close||$32.68||52-week low||$15.90|
|Day high||$34.33||Avg. volume||359,052|
|50-day MA||$34.82||Dividend yield||2.45%|
|200-day MA||$37.87||Market Cap||1.63B|
Carpenter Technology Corporation (CRS) Company Bio
Carpenter Technology Corporation produces and distributes specialty alloys, including stainless steels, titanium alloys and superalloys, and various engineered products. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRS Latest Social Stream
View Full CRS Social Stream
Latest CRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Carpenter Technology Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRS as an investment opportunity.
PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Carpenter Technology Corporation (NYSE: CRS) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share of common stock, payable September 7, 2021, to shareholders of record on August 31, 2021. The ex-dividend date (the date the common stock trades without the dividend) is August 30, 2021. About Carpenter Technology Carpenter Technology Corporation is a recognized leader in high-performance specialty alloy-based
Carpenter Technology (CRS) Q4 results reflect improved end-market demand across its segments.
Good morning, everyone, and welcome to the Carpenter Technology Earnings Conference Call for the Fiscal 2021 Fourth Quarter and Full Year ended June 30, 2021. This call is also being broadcast over the Internet along with presentation slides.
PHILADELPHIA, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Carpenter Technology Corporation (NYSE: CRS) (the “Company”) today announced financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and year ended June 30, 2021. For the quarter, the Company reported a net loss of $57.1 million, or $1.18 loss per diluted share. Excluding special items, adjusted loss per diluted share was $0.28 for the quarter. “Our fourth quarter results finished ahead of our expectations as overall end-use market conditions showed furthe
If you want to compound wealth in the stock market, you can do so by buying an index fund. But you can significantly...
CRS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CRSWant to do more research on Carpenter Technology Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Carpenter Technology Corp (CRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Carpenter Technology Corp (CRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Carpenter Technology Corp (CRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch