Carpenter Technology Corporation (CRS): Price and Financial Metrics
CRS Stock Summary
- CRS's went public 33.47 years ago, making it older than 90.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, CRS has reported earnings growth of -188.21%, putting it ahead of merely 10.6% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CRS's revenue has grown -28.42% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 14.24% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NP, WNC, TRS, ATRO, and LMPX.
- Visit CRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carpentertechnology.com.
CRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.83||52-week high||$48.06|
|Prev. close||$41.67||52-week low||$15.90|
|Day high||$42.11||Avg. volume||418,758|
|50-day MA||$40.92||Dividend yield||1.92%|
|200-day MA||$28.29||Market Cap||1.96B|
Carpenter Technology Corporation (CRS) Company Bio
Carpenter Technology Corporation produces and distributes specialty alloys, including stainless steels, titanium alloys and superalloys, and various engineered products. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.
CRS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Carpenter Technology Corp. To summarize, we found that Carpenter Technology Corp ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Carpenter Technology Corp ended up being:
- Carpenter Technology Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 12%; for context, that number is higher than 81.57% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Carpenter Technology Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -7.15. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 9.97% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 74.65% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRS Latest Social Stream
View Full CRS Social Stream
Latest CRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Carpenter Technology Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRS as an investment opportunity.
PHILADELPHIA, April 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Carpenter Technology Corporation (NYSE: CRS) plans to host a conference call and webcast on Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. ET to discuss the results of operations for the third quarter of fiscal 2021, ended March 31, 2021. The call and webcast will follow the release of third quarter fiscal 2021 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, April 29, 2021. Conference Call and Webcast Details What: Carpenter Technology Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Conference Call Date: Thursday, April 29, 2021 Time: 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time Live Call: +1 412-317-9259 Live and Archived Webcast: ir.carpentertechnology.com About Carpenter Technology Carpenter Technology Corporation is a recognized leader in high-performance specialty alloy-based ...
PHILADELPHIA, March 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Carpenter Technology Corporation (NYSE: CRS) (the “Company”) today announced the successful completion of a $300 million syndicated credit facility (the “Credit Facility”) by amending and restating the Company’s existing Credit Agreement which had been set to expire on March 31, 2022. The Credit Facility extends the maturity to March 31, 2024. In connection with the Credit Facility, the Company entered into a Security Agreement that, among other things, creates a security interest in accounts receivable, inventory and certain related assets as certain collateral of the Company for the benefit of the secured parties under the Credit Facility. Bank of America, N.A. and JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. served as the Joint Lead Arrangers. About Carp...
Biomaterials Market 2021 - 2027 Size, Trends, Growth, Share, Industry Analysis, Scope, Research Report And Top key players: Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Bayer AG, Carpenter Technology Corporation, Covalon Technologies
Global biomaterials market is expected to reach $139 billion by 2022, from $62 billion in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 11.8% from 2016 to 2027, according to Allied Market Research. Request Sample Report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/89 The biomaterials market has piqued the
Carpenter (CRS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Carpenter Technology (NYSE:CRS) posted its earnings results on Wednesday. The basic materials company reported ($0.61) EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.64) by $0.03, MarketWatch Earnings reports. The firm had revenue of $348.80 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $363.00 million. Carpenter Technology had a positive return on […]
CRS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CRSWant to do more research on Carpenter Technology Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Carpenter Technology Corp (CRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Carpenter Technology Corp (CRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Carpenter Technology Corp (CRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!