Consolidated-Tomoka Land Co. (CTO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CTO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 48.81% of US stocks.
- CTO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CTO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.06% of US stocks).
CTO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 344.74, CTO REALTY GROWTH INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.5% of US stocks.
- For CTO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.98% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CTO comes in at -55.1% -- higher than that of only 10.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTRE, NXRT, AKR, HPP, and KRG.
- Visit CTO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ctlc.com.
CTO Valuation Summary
- CTO's EV/EBIT ratio is 69.6; this is 164.64% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CTO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 241.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTO.
CTO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -64.9%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 24.92%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -52.4%.
The table below shows CTO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.69% of graded US stocks.
- CTO's asset turnover comes in at 0.091 -- ranking 43rd of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- CPTP, BOMN, and LEJU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTO.
The table below shows CTO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CTO, see our CTO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$61.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
CTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.57||52-week high||$23.07|
|Prev. close||$16.54||52-week low||$15.98|
|Day high||$16.76||Avg. volume||202,305|
|50-day MA||$18.15||Dividend yield||9.4%|
|200-day MA||$19.50||Market Cap||381.31M|
Consolidated-Tomoka Land Co. (CTO) Company Bio
Consolidated Tomoka Land operates as a diversified real estate operating company in the United States. It owns and manages commercial real estate properties and self-developed properties. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTO Latest Social Stream
View Full CTO Social Stream
Latest CTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CTO REALTY GROWTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTO as an investment opportunity.
CTO Realty Growth Provides First Quarter 2023 Operating Update and Publishes Updated Investor Presentation
WINTER PARK, Fla., March 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTO Realty Growth, Inc. (NYSE: CTO) (the “Company” or “CTO”) today provided an update on its recent operating and transaction activities: Year-to-date, signed 17 leases totaling 131,793 square feet at an average cash base rent of $20.69 per square foot. On a comparable basis, which excludes vacancy existing at the time of acquisition, CTO signed 9 leases totaling 88,932 square feet at an average cash base rent of $21.41 per square foot compar
CTO Realty Growth Reports Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2022 Operating Results
WINTER PARK, Fla., Feb. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTO Realty Growth, Inc. (NYSE: CTO) (the “Company” or “CTO”) today announced its operating results and earnings for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2022. Select Full Year 2022 Highlights Reported a Net Loss per diluted share attributable to common stockholders of ($0.09) for the year ended December 31, 2022.Reported Core FFO per diluted share attributable to common stockholders of $1.74 for the year ended December 31, 2022.Reported AFF
CTO Realty Growth Declares Dividends For the First Quarter 2023
WINTER PARK, Fla., Feb. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTO Realty Growth, Inc. (NYSE: CTO) (the “Company” or “CTO”) announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized, and the Company has declared, a quarterly cash dividend of $0.38 per share of common stock for the first quarter of 2023 (the “Common Stock Cash Dividend”). The Common Stock Cash Dividend represents a 5.6% year-over-year increase as compared to the Company’s first quarter 2022 common stock cash dividend and an annualized yie
CTO Realty Growth Announces Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Information
WINTER PARK, Fla., Jan. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTO Realty Growth (NYSE: CTO) (the “Company”) announced today that it will report its financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and full year 2022 after the market closes on Thursday, February 23, 2023. A conference call to discuss its financial and operating results is scheduled for Friday, February 24, 2023 at 9:00 AM ET. A live webcast of the call will be available on the Investor Relations page of the Company’s website at www.
CTO Realty Growth and Announces Record 2022 Transaction Activity and Provides Corporate Update
WINTER PARK, Fla., Jan. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTO Realty Growth, Inc. (NYSE: CTO) (the “Company” or “CTO”) today announced its record 2022 acquisition and disposition activities and provided a corporate update. 2022 Investment Highlights During the year ended December 31, 2022, the Company completed five mixed-use or retail property acquisitions for total value of $314.0 million, representing a weighted-average going-in cash cap rate of 7.5%.During the year ended December 31, 2022, the Co
CTO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CTOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Consolidated Tomoka Land Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Consolidated Tomoka Land Co (CTO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Consolidated Tomoka Land Co (CTO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Consolidated Tomoka Land Co (CTO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...