Consolidated-Tomoka Land Co. (CTO): Price and Financial Metrics
CTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.49||52-week high||$23.07|
|Prev. close||$15.96||52-week low||$15.70|
|Day high||$16.50||Avg. volume||181,962|
|50-day MA||$16.44||Dividend yield||9.52%|
|200-day MA||$18.47||Market Cap||374.34M|
CTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CTO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 42.84% of US stocks.
- CTO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CTO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
CTO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CTO REALTY GROWTH INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 11.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CTO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.95% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CTO comes in at -60.78% -- higher than that of only 8.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KRC, AKR, RPT, EPRT, and CIO.
- CTO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CTO REALTY GROWTH INC's official web site, go to www.ctlc.com.
CTO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CTO's price/earnings ratio is 304.35% lower, now standing at -47.
- Over the past 243 months, CTO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTO.
CTO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -64.9%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 24.92%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -52.4%.
The table below shows CTO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.69% of graded US stocks.
- CTO's asset turnover comes in at 0.091 -- ranking 43rd of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- CPTP, BOMN, and LEJU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTO.
The table below shows CTO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CTO, see our CTO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$61.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
Consolidated-Tomoka Land Co. (CTO) Company Bio
Consolidated Tomoka Land operates as a diversified real estate operating company in the United States. It owns and manages commercial real estate properties and self-developed properties. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTO Latest Social Stream
View Full CTO Social Stream
Latest CTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CTO REALTY GROWTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTO as an investment opportunity.
CTO Realty Growth Declares Dividends For the Second Quarter 2023
WINTER PARK, Fla., May 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTO Realty Growth, Inc. (NYSE: CTO) (the “Company” or “CTO”) announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized, and the Company has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.38 per share of common stock for the second quarter of 2023 (the “Common Stock Cash Dividend”). The Common Stock Cash Dividend represents a 1.8% year-over-year increase as compared to the Company’s second quarter 2022 common stock cash dividend and an annualized yie
CTO Realty Growth Reports First Quarter 2023 Operating Results
WINTER PARK, Fla., April 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTO Realty Growth, Inc. (NYSE: CTO) (the “Company” or “CTO”) today announced its operating results and earnings for the quarter ended March 31, 2023. Select Highlights Reported a Net Loss per diluted share attributable to common stockholders of ($0.32) for the quarter ended March 31, 2023.Reported Core FFO per diluted share attributable to common stockholders of $0.39 for the quarter ended March 31, 2023.Reported AFFO per diluted share attrib
These 9%-Yielding Dividend Stocks Are Too Cheap to Ignore, Analysts Say
Some combinations are hard to beat. Sun and beer, C-3PO and R2-D2, cream cheese and bagels – all work together in perfect unison. You can throw into that list high yielding dividend stocks and a cheap share price. In the stock market, that’s about as potent a combination you can get. Why is that? Well, first off, you can’t really go wrong with dividend stocks. Investors have the potential to earn returns even if the share price goes down, which is not common elsewhere. And when the price does go
CTO Realty Growth Announces First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call Information
WINTER PARK, Fla., March 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTO Realty Growth (NYSE: CTO) (the “Company”) announced today that it will report its financial and operating results for the first quarter of 2023 after the market closes on Thursday, April 27, 2023. A conference call to discuss its financial and operating results is scheduled for Friday, April 28, 2023 at 9:00 AM ET. A live webcast of the call will be available on the Investor Relations page of the Company’s website at www.ctoreit.com or at
CTO Realty Growth Provides First Quarter 2023 Operating Update and Publishes Updated Investor Presentation
WINTER PARK, Fla., March 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTO Realty Growth, Inc. (NYSE: CTO) (the “Company” or “CTO”) today provided an update on its recent operating and transaction activities: Year-to-date, signed 17 leases totaling 131,793 square feet at an average cash base rent of $20.69 per square foot. On a comparable basis, which excludes vacancy existing at the time of acquisition, CTO signed 9 leases totaling 88,932 square feet at an average cash base rent of $21.41 per square foot compar
CTO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CTOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Consolidated Tomoka Land Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Consolidated Tomoka Land Co (CTO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Consolidated Tomoka Land Co (CTO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Consolidated Tomoka Land Co (CTO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...