Citi Trends, Inc. (CTRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTRN POWR Grades
- CTRN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.45% of US stocks.
- CTRN's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CTRN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 21.04% of US stocks).
CTRN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CTRN is 6.44 -- better than 94.76% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CTRN has reported earnings growth of -703.52%, putting it ahead of only 2.58% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Citi Trends Inc's share price is greater than that of 89.37% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Citi Trends Inc are JW.A, USAK, TG, TTSH, and FVE.
- CTRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Citi Trends Inc's official web site, go to www.cititrends.com.
CTRN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CTRN's price/sales ratio is 42.86% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 197 months, CTRN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 6.
- Over the past 197 months, CTRN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 16.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTRN.
CTRN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 103.9%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -26.3%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 60.25%.
The table below shows CTRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.30||52-week high||$111.44|
|Prev. close||$79.75||52-week low||$16.72|
|Day high||$82.23||Avg. volume||236,864|
|50-day MA||$83.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$69.37||Market Cap||727.17M|
Citi Trends, Inc. (CTRN) Company Bio
Citi Trends operates as a retailer of urban fashion apparel and accessories. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Savannah, Georgia.
CTRN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Citi Trends Inc. To summarize, we found that Citi Trends Inc ranked in the 79th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 258.17% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Citi Trends Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 41.46; that's higher than 88.01% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Citi Trends Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 22.54% of tickers in our DCF set.
- CTRN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 22.54% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CTRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTRN Latest Social Stream
View Full CTRN Social Stream
Latest CTRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Citi Trends Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTRN as an investment opportunity.
Hedge funds and large money managers usually invest with a focus on the long-term horizon and, therefore, short-lived dips or bumps on the charts usually don’t make them change their opinion towards a company. This time it may be different. The coronavirus pandemic destroyed the high correlations among major industries and asset classes. We are […]
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? In a perfect world, we'd...
SAVANNAH, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Citi Trends, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTRN), a growing specialty value retailer of apparel, accessories and home trends for way less spend primarily for African American and Latinx families in the United States, today announced the grant winners of its Black History Makers program. In January 2021, CITIcares powered by Citi Trends, launched its Black History Makers program to honor Black entrepreneurs who are making an impact in their communities. To increase awareness of B
CTRN, SI, ADMP, ISBA, and DGICA have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on June 15, 2021
Looking at Q1, Citi Trends (NASDAQ: CTRN ) earned $39.00 million, a 64.57% increase from the preceding quarter. Citi Trends also posted a total of $285.38 million in sales, a 13.28% increase since Q4. Citi Trends earned $23.70 million, and sales totaled $251.92 million in Q4. Why ROCE Is Significant Return on Capital Employed is a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in a company''s ROCE. A higher ROCE is generally representative of Full story available on Benzinga.com
CTRN Price Returns