Citi Trends, Inc. (CTRN): Price and Financial Metrics
CTRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.38||52-week high||$34.94|
|Prev. close||$24.19||52-week low||$14.20|
|Day high||$25.13||Avg. volume||121,101|
|50-day MA||$23.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.71||Market Cap||208.79M|
CTRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTRN POWR Grades
- CTRN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 67.35% of US stocks.
- CTRN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CTRN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
CTRN Stock Summary
- CITI TRENDS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.4% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.27, CITI TRENDS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 9.12% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CITI TRENDS INC comes in at -12.43%, a number that bests merely 19.73% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTRN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VLGEA, ZEUS, WYY, BXC, and COKE.
- Visit CTRN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cititrends.com.
CTRN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CTRN's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.35% higher, now standing at 15.6.
- CTRN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 226 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTRN.
CTRN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -4%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 3.78%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -18%.
The table below shows CTRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTRN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.8% of graded US stocks.
- CTRN's asset turnover comes in at 1.965 -- ranking 51st of 165 Retail stocks.
- WSM, AAP, and SCVL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTRN.
The table below shows CTRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Citi Trends, Inc. (CTRN) Company Bio
Citi Trends operates as a retailer of urban fashion apparel and accessories. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Savannah, Georgia.
CTRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTRN Latest Social Stream
View Full CTRN Social Stream
Latest CTRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CITI TRENDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTRN as an investment opportunity.
SAVANNAH, Ga., November 14, 2023--Citi Trends, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTRN) today announced plans to release its earnings for the third quarter 2023 before the market opens on Tuesday, November 28, 2023. Citi Trends will host a conference call on the same day at 9:00 a.m. ET. The number to call for the live interactive teleconference is (312) 281-2972. A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available until December 5, 2023, by dialing (800) 633-8284 and entering the passcode, 22028257.
While not a mind-blowing move, it is good to see that the Citi Trends, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CTRN ) share price has gained 15...
Silver Lake disclosed a large stake in sports and entertainment firm Endeavor. Politan Capital plans to nominate candidates to the board of life-sciences firm Azenta.
While the consumer discretionary space suffers from significant headwinds, these high-risk, high-reward retail stocks might tempt you.
Usually, when one insider buys stock, it might not be a monumental event. But when multiple insiders are buying like...
CTRN Price Returns