Citi Trends, Inc. (CTRN): Price and Financial Metrics
CTRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.62||52-week high||$35.24|
|Prev. close||$15.16||52-week low||$14.43|
|Day high||$15.26||Avg. volume||145,035|
|50-day MA||$17.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.26||Market Cap||121.54M|
CTRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTRN POWR Grades
- CTRN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CTRN is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CTRN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.62% of US stocks).
CTRN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CTRN is 4.78 -- better than 90.36% of US stocks.
- CTRN's current price/earnings ratio is 2.26, which is higher than just 3.25% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.17, CITI TRENDS INC has a higher such ratio than just 4.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CITI TRENDS INC are IDT, NUS, TBI, ELA, and SCHL.
- CTRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CITI TRENDS INC's official web site, go to www.cititrends.com.
CTRN Valuation Summary
- CTRN's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 75% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 219 months, CTRN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTRN.
CTRN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -4%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 3.78%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -18%.
The table below shows CTRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTRN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.8% of graded US stocks.
- CTRN's asset turnover comes in at 1.965 -- ranking 51st of 165 Retail stocks.
- WSM, AAP, and SCVL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTRN.
The table below shows CTRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTRN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CTRN, see our CTRN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$136.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
Citi Trends, Inc. (CTRN) Company Bio
Citi Trends operates as a retailer of urban fashion apparel and accessories. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Savannah, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTRN Latest Social Stream
View Full CTRN Social Stream
Latest CTRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CITI TRENDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTRN as an investment opportunity.
Citi Trends Sets Date for First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call
SAVANNAH, Ga., May 09, 2023--Citi Trends, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTRN) today announced plans to release its earnings for the first quarter 2023 before the market opens on Tuesday, May 23, 2023. Citi Trends will host a conference call on the same day at 9:00 a.m. ET. The number to call for the live interactive teleconference is (415) 226-5357. A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available until May 30, 2023, by dialing (800) 633-8284 and entering the passcode, 22026757.
Citi Trends (NASDAQ:CTRN) Might Be Having Difficulty Using Its Capital Effectively
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. One common...
Implied Volatility Surging for Citi Trends (CTRN) Stock Options
Investors need to pay close attention to Citi Trends (CTRN) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Insiders who bought in the last 12 months lose an additional US$650 as Citi Trends, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTRN) drops to US$149m
The recent 23% drop in Citi Trends, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:CTRN ) stock could come as a blow to insiders who purchased US$129k...
Citi Trends, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTRN) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Citi Trends, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTRN) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 21, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the Citi Trends Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. During the presentation, all participants will be in a listen-only mode. Afterwards, we’ll conduct a question-and-answer session. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded, Tuesday, […]
CTRN Price Returns
Continue Researching CTRNWant to do more research on Citi Trends Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Citi Trends Inc (CTRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Citi Trends Inc (CTRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Citi Trends Inc (CTRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...