CuriosityStream Inc. (CURI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CURI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CURI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 49.65% of US stocks.
- CURI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CURI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.18% of US stocks).
CURI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CuriosityStream Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- The volatility of CuriosityStream Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.4% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- CuriosityStream Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -86.62%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.58% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CuriosityStream Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CTEK, CJJD, KE, RGR, and WTTR.
- CURI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CuriosityStream Inc's official web site, go to www.curiositystream.com.
CURI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CURI's price/sales ratio is 935.71% higher, now standing at 14.5.
- Over the past 22 months, CURI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.9.
- Over the past 22 months, CURI's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CURI.
CURI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CURI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.71% of graded US stocks.
- CURI's asset turnover comes in at 0.259 -- ranking 32nd of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CURI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CURI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CURI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.84||52-week high||$14.95|
|Prev. close||$1.99||52-week low||$1.42|
|Day high||$2.01||Avg. volume||504,440|
|50-day MA||$1.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.32||Market Cap||97.10M|
CuriosityStream Inc. (CURI) Company Bio
CuriosityStream Inc. operates as a media and entertainment company. It provides premium video programming services in various categories of factual entertainment, including science, history, society, nature, lifestyle, and technology through subscription video on-demand (SVoD) platforms, as well as through bundled content licenses for SVoD and linear offerings, partner bulk sales, brand partnerships, and content sales. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Silver Spring, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
CURI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CURI Latest Social Stream
View Full CURI Social Stream
Latest CURI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CuriosityStream Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CURI as an investment opportunity.
SILVER SPRING, Md., February 23, 2022--Curiosity, the leading global factual streaming service and media company (NASDAQ: CURI), today announced a sneak peek into its 2022 slate of original series and feature-length documentary films, featuring more originals for Curiosity Stream and Curiosity Channel than any previous year. Several popular series are back for new seasons plus exciting new, brand-defining titles showcase compelling stories from biomimicry, asteroids, true crime, and exotic wildl
CuriosityStream Inc. (NASDAQ: CURI) Stock Has Dropped -36.57% Over The Month Is There Room For Growth?
CuriosityStream Inc. (NASDAQ:CURI)s traded shares stood at 0.58 million during the last session. At the close of trading, the stocks price was $3.66, to imply a decrease of -5.43% or -$0.21 in intraday trading. The CURI shares 52-week high remains $24.00, putting it -555.74% down since that peak but still an impressive 0.27% since price CuriosityStream Inc. (NASDAQ: CURI) Stock Has Dropped -36.57% Over The Month Is There Room For Growth? Read More »
Investment Thesis CuriosityStream (CURI) is trading at an attractive valuation. The nature of its streaming niche and the strategy execution are compelling for long-term investors, who stand to benefit either through repricing of the stock or an acquisition. A Different Take on Streaming Most investors associate streaming with gruesome business...
No summary available.
If you want to know who really controls CuriosityStream Inc. ( NASDAQ:CURI ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
CURI Price Returns