CuriosityStream Inc. (CURI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CURI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.96||52-week high||$2.39|
|Prev. close||$0.93||52-week low||$0.89|
|Day high||$0.96||Avg. volume||122,412|
|50-day MA||$1.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.41||Market Cap||50.84M|
CURI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CURI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CURI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CURI is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CURI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
CURI Stock Summary
- CURI has a market capitalization of $49,633,134 -- more than approximately only 14.73% of US stocks.
- CURIOSITYSTREAM INC's stock had its IPO on November 20, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 17.44% of US equities in our set.
- For CURI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 12.2% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CURI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BIRD, NCSM, OXBR, IIIN, and SNOA.
- Visit CURI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.curiositystream.com.
CURI Valuation Summary
- CURI's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 61.11% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CURI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.6 over the prior 43 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CURI.
CURI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CURI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.71% of graded US stocks.
- CURI's asset turnover comes in at 0.259 -- ranking 32nd of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CURI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CURI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CURI, see our CURI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$17.88||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
CuriosityStream Inc. (CURI) Company Bio
CuriosityStream Inc. operates as a media and entertainment company. It provides premium video programming services in various categories of factual entertainment, including science, history, society, nature, lifestyle, and technology through subscription video on-demand (SVoD) platforms, as well as through bundled content licenses for SVoD and linear offerings, partner bulk sales, brand partnerships, and content sales. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Silver Spring, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
CURI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CURI Latest Social Stream
View Full CURI Social Stream
Latest CURI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CURIOSITYSTREAM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CURI as an investment opportunity.
CuriosityStream Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
SILVER SPRING, Md., May 11, 2023--CuriosityStream Inc. (NASDAQ: CURI), a global factual entertainment company, today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
CuriosityStream To Report First Quarter 2023 Financial Results on May 11, 2023
SILVER SPRING, Md., May 04, 2023--CuriosityStream Inc. (NASDAQ: CURI), the leading global factual media company, today announced that it will release financial results for the first quarter of 2023 on Thursday, May 11, 2023 after market close. The company will host a Q&A conference call to discuss these results at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (2:00 p.m. Pacific Time) on the same day. Reporters are invited to join the call on a listen-only basis.
Curiosity Stream Premieres Lift the Ice, a Six-Part Scientific Adventure Series That Daringly Explores Long-Hidden Secrets Emerging for Our Planet’s Melting Ice
SILVER SPRING, Md., April 18, 2023--Lift the Ice (6x60), a stunning new Curiosity original series exploring the incredible mysteries being revealed in the frozen parts of our planet, is set for world premiere on Curiosity Stream on April 20th. The premium scientific adventure docu-series follows six of the world's most intrepid explorers and scientific experts on a global mission to solve scientific puzzles that could radically reshape the future of humanity.
Curiosity Accelerates Global Subscriber Expansion with New Distribution Partnerships Across Five Continents
SILVER SPRING, Md., April 11, 2023--Curiosity Inc. (NASDAQ: CURI), a leading factual media company, today announced key new partnerships helping to expand its global footprint in Asia, Europe, Latin America, North America, and Australia. These new relationships incorporating Curiosity Subscription Apps and Channels will help deliver Curiosity’s premium non-fiction films, series and shows to several million new paying subscribers around the world.
iHeartPodcasts and Curiosity Announce Narrative History Podcast "Founding Son: John Quincy’s America"
SILVER SPRING, Md. & NEW YORK, April 06, 2023--iHeartPodcasts, Curiosity Inc., and School of Humans today announced a new history podcast "Founding Son: John Quincy’s America." Hosted by Bob Crawford (The Avett Brothers) and featuring the voices of Patrick Warburton as John Quincy Adams, Nick Offerman as Andrew Jackson, and Grey DeLisle as Louisa Adams, "Founding Son" tells the incredible story of how John Quincy Adams went from a failed one-term president to an extraordinary ex-president. Addit
CURI Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...