CuriosityStream Inc. (CURI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CURI POWR Grades
- CURI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 83.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CURI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- CURI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
CURI Stock Summary
- CURI's went public 3.04 years ago, making it older than just 15.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CURIOSITYSTREAM INC is higher than it is for about only 10.91% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CURIOSITYSTREAM INC comes in at 64.09%, a number that bests 86.61% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CURIOSITYSTREAM INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DTST, IIIN, BIRD, MPX, and NVFY.
- CURI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CURIOSITYSTREAM INC's official web site, go to www.curiositystream.com.
CURI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CURI's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 37 months, CURI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CURI.
CURI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CURI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.71% of graded US stocks.
- CURI's asset turnover comes in at 0.259 -- ranking 32nd of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CURI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CURI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CURI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.32||52-week high||$7.22|
|Prev. close||$1.34||52-week low||$1.12|
|Day high||$1.34||Avg. volume||333,591|
|50-day MA||$1.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.97||Market Cap||69.70M|
CuriosityStream Inc. (CURI) Company Bio
CuriosityStream Inc. operates as a media and entertainment company. It provides premium video programming services in various categories of factual entertainment, including science, history, society, nature, lifestyle, and technology through subscription video on-demand (SVoD) platforms, as well as through bundled content licenses for SVoD and linear offerings, partner bulk sales, brand partnerships, and content sales. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Silver Spring, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
CURI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CURI Latest Social Stream
View Full CURI Social Stream
Latest CURI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CURIOSITYSTREAM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CURI as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, James Goss from Barrington reiterated a Hold rating on CuriosityStream (CURI - Research Report). The company's shares closed yesterday at $1.46.According to TipRanks, Goss is an analyst with an average return of -3.9% and a 39.32% success rate. Goss covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Townsquare Media, CuriosityStream, and Clear Channel Outdoor.CuriosityStream has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $2.55.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>Based on CuriosityStream's latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $22.35 million and a GAAP net loss of $15.98 million.
CuriosityStream, Inc. (CURI)
Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call
November 9, 2022 17:00 ET
Denise Garcia - Investor Relations
Clint Stinchcomb - President & Chief Executive Officer
Peter Westley - Chief Financial Officer
Devin Emery - Chief Strategy Officer
Conference Call Participants
Thomas Forte - D.A. Davidson & Co.
Peter Henderson - Bank of America
Darren Aftahi - ROTH Capital Partners
Good afternoon, good evening. My name is Devin and I will be your conference operator for today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the CuriosityStream Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Call....
Barrington analyst James Goss reiterated a Hold rating on CuriosityStream (CURI - Research Report) today. The company's shares closed yesterday at $1.21.Goss covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Clear Channel Outdoor, Cumulus Media, and Marcus. According to TipRanks, Goss has an average return of -6.8% and a 35.47% success rate on recommended stocks. CuriosityStream has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $4.43.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>Based on CuriosityStream's latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $22.35 million and a GAAP net loss of $15.98 million.
SILVER SPRING, Md., November 09, 2022--CuriosityStream Inc. (NASDAQ: CURI), a global factual entertainment company, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
SILVER SPRING, Md., October 24, 2022--CuriosityStream Inc. (NASDAQ: CURI), the leading global factual media company, today announced that it will release financial results for the third quarter of 2022 on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 after market close. The company will host a Q&A conference call to discuss these results at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (2:00 p.m. Pacific Time) on the same day. Reporters are invited to join the call on a listen-only basis.
CURI Price Returns