Torrid Holdings Inc. (CURV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CURV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CURV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.31% of US stocks.
- CURV's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CURV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
CURV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CURV is -5.4 -- better than only 2.56% of US stocks.
- TORRID HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on July 1, 2021, making it an older stock than just 1.96% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.42 for TORRID HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for just 3.86% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TORRID HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LESL, WW, TUP, PFMT, and ENG.
- To check out TORRID HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001792781.
CURV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CURV's price/sales ratio is 76.47% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 15 months, CURV's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CURV.
CURV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CURV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.49||52-week high||$20.95|
|Prev. close||$4.36||52-week low||$3.70|
|Day high||$4.59||Avg. volume||530,256|
|50-day MA||$5.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.73||Market Cap||465.25M|
Torrid Holdings Inc. (CURV) Company Bio
Torrid Holdings Inc. focuses on operating as a holding company for Torrid Parent Inc. that operates in women's plus-size apparel and intimates market in North America. The company designs, develops, and merchandises its products under the Torrid and Torrid Curve brand names. It is involved in the sale of tops, bottoms, dresses, intimates, sleep wear, swim wear, and outerwear products; and non-apparel products comprising accessories, footwear, and beauty products. The company sells its products directly to consumers through its e-commerce platform and its physical footprint of 608 stores. As of May 1, 2021, it operated 608 stores in 50 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, and Canada. The company was founded in 2019 and is headquartered in City of Industry, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CURV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CURV Latest Social Stream
View Full CURV Social Stream
Latest CURV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TORRID HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CURV as an investment opportunity.
Torrid Holdings Inc. (CURV)
Q2 2022 Earnings Conference Call
September 7, 2022, 02:30 PM ET
Vince Adams - SVP, FP&A and IR
Lisa Harper - CEO
Tanner MacDiarmid - Interim CFO
Conference Call Participants
Mark Altschwager - Baird
Oliver Chen - Cowen & Company
Dana Telsey - Telsey Advisory
Greetings. Welcome to Torrid Holdings Inc. Second Quarter Fiscal 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. [Operator Instructions]. Please note, this conference is being recorded.
I would n...
Torrid Holdings (CURV) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -8.33% and 0.92%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Q2 2022 Torrid Holdings Inc Earnings Call
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., September 07, 2022--Torrid Holdings Inc. ("Torrid" or the "Company") (NYSE: CURV), a direct-to-consumer apparel, intimates, and accessories brand in North America for women sizes 10 to 30, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended July 30, 2022.
J.Jill (JILL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.10% and 1.27%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CURV Price Returns