Torrid Holdings Inc. (CURV): Price and Financial Metrics
CURV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.47||52-week high||$8.29|
|Prev. close||$2.21||52-week low||$2.05|
|Day high||$2.85||Avg. volume||193,107|
|50-day MA||$3.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.84||Market Cap||256.46M|
CURV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CURV POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CURV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CURV is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CURV ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
CURV Stock Summary
- TORRID HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.86% of US listed stocks.
- TORRID HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on July 1, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 5.16% of US equities in our set.
- CURV's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 4.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TORRID HOLDINGS INC are ITP, TUP, VPG, ACU, and CTHR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CURV's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001792781.
CURV Valuation Summary
- CURV's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 75% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CURV's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.5 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CURV.
Torrid Holdings Inc. (CURV) Company Bio
Torrid Holdings Inc. focuses on operating as a holding company for Torrid Parent Inc. that operates in women's plus-size apparel and intimates market in North America. The company designs, develops, and merchandises its products under the Torrid and Torrid Curve brand names. It is involved in the sale of tops, bottoms, dresses, intimates, sleep wear, swim wear, and outerwear products; and non-apparel products comprising accessories, footwear, and beauty products. The company sells its products directly to consumers through its e-commerce platform and its physical footprint of 608 stores. As of May 1, 2021, it operated 608 stores in 50 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, and Canada. The company was founded in 2019 and is headquartered in City of Industry, California.
CURV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CURV Latest Social Stream
View Full CURV Social Stream
Latest CURV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TORRID HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CURV as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Estimate Torrid Holdings (CURV) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Torrid Holdings (CURV) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Here's What's Concerning About Torrid Holdings' (NYSE:CURV) Returns On Capital
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
Torrid Announces Reporting Date for First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Financial Results
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., May 24, 2023--Torrid Holdings Inc. ("Torrid" or the "Company") (NYSE: CURV), a direct-to-consumer apparel, intimates, and accessories brand in North America for women sizes 10 to 30, today announced that it will release its first quarter fiscal 2023 financial results after market close on Wednesday, June 7, 2023. Management will host a conference call that afternoon at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss its financial results.
Torrid Announces Resignation of Chief Financial Officer/Chief Operating Officer
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., May 17, 2023--Torrid Holdings Inc. ("Torrid" or the "Company") (NYSE: CURV), a direct-to-consumer apparel, intimates, and accessories brand in North America for women sizes 10 to 30, today announced that Tim Martin, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer, has resigned to pursue other opportunities. Mr. Martin will remain with the Company until May 26, 2023.
Torrid Holdings Inc. (NYSE:CURV) Soars 54% But It's A Story Of Risk Vs Reward
Torrid Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:CURV ) shareholders are no doubt pleased to see that the share price has bounced 54% in the...
CURV Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...