Cousins Properties Incorporated (CUZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CUZ POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CUZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CUZ is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CUZ's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 17.2% of US stocks).
CUZ Stock Summary
- CUZ's current price/earnings ratio is 64.29, which is higher than 85.64% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Cousins Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cousins Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 85.66% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CUZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBRA, POR, WRI, LAMR, and TRMD.
- CUZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cousins Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.cousins.com.
CUZ Valuation Summary
- CUZ's price/sales ratio is 8; this is 370.59% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- CUZ's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CUZ's price/earnings ratio has gone up 46.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CUZ.
CUZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.66||52-week high||$40.38|
|Prev. close||$39.55||52-week low||$24.17|
|Day high||$39.95||Avg. volume||967,687|
|50-day MA||$37.76||Dividend yield||3.13%|
|200-day MA||$34.34||Market Cap||5.90B|
Cousins Properties Incorporated (CUZ) Company Bio
Cousins Properties Inc. owns, develops, and manages real estate portfolio, as well as performs certain real estate-related services in the United States. The company operates through four divisions: Office/MultiFamily, Retail, Industrial, and Land. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
CUZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUZ Latest Social Stream
View Full CUZ Social Stream
Latest CUZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cousins Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUZ as an investment opportunity.
Three metros that have stood out for having the best office market metrics during the past year are Tampa, Miami, and Dallas. Three that own properties in some of those cities are Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ), Highwoods Properties (NYSE: HIW), and City Office REIT (NASDAQ: CIO). Here's a look at why that puts them ahead of rival office REITs.
While geographic concentration of assets and pandemic-related uncertainties are near-term concerns for Cousins Properties (CUZ), its focus on enhancing the Sun Belt portfolio on healthy trends acts as a tailwind.
Real estate has been one of the best-performing stock market sectors this year. Overall, real estate investment trusts (REITs) have produced a more than 21% total return through the end of June. While REITs have been red-hot this year, the sector still has plenty of room to run as commercial real estate recovers from the impact of the pandemic and benefits from some structural tailwinds.
Cousins Properties (NYSE:CUZ) announced today that it will release its second quarter 2021 earnings after the market closes on Thursday, July 29, 2021. Cousins will hold its second quarter 2021 earnings conference call on Friday, July 30, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). The number for this call is (877) 247-1056. The live webcast of this call can be accessed on the Company's website, www.cousins.com, through the "Cousins Properties Second Quarter Conference Call" link on the Investor Relation
Most readers would already know that Cousins Properties' (NYSE:CUZ) stock increased by 6.0% over the past three months...
CUZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|