Cousins Properties Incorporated (CUZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CUZ POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CUZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.1% of US stocks.
- CUZ's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CUZ's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.39% of US stocks).
CUZ Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of COUSINS PROPERTIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.74% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for COUSINS PROPERTIES INC is higher than it is for about 87.46% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CUZ has reported earnings growth of 99.81%, putting it ahead of 85.98% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COUSINS PROPERTIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CPT, STAG, AIRC, PEB, and IRT.
- Visit CUZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cousins.com.
CUZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CUZ's price/earnings ratio is 47.06% lower, now standing at 12.6.
- Over the past 243 months, CUZ's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CUZ.
CUZ Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -10.95%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -93.5%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 203.42%.
The table below shows CUZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CUZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CUZ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.16% of graded US stocks.
- CUZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.106 -- ranking 198th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LAND, SAMG, and GBL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CUZ.
The table below shows CUZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CUZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.03||52-week high||$41.69|
|Prev. close||$27.40||52-week low||$21.72|
|Day high||$27.38||Avg. volume||1,119,125|
|50-day MA||$25.38||Dividend yield||4.67%|
|200-day MA||$28.33||Market Cap||4.09B|
Cousins Properties Incorporated (CUZ) Company Bio
Cousins Properties Inc. owns, develops, and manages real estate portfolio, as well as performs certain real estate-related services in the United States. The company operates through four divisions: Office/MultiFamily, Retail, Industrial, and Land. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CUZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUZ Latest Social Stream
View Full CUZ Social Stream
Latest CUZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COUSINS PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUZ as an investment opportunity.
Cousins Properties (NYSE:CUZ) announced today the year-end tax reporting information for its 2022 distributions. For the tax year ended December 31, 2022, distributions for Cousins' common stock are classified as follows:
Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ) announced today that it will release its fourth quarter 2022 earnings after the market closes on Thursday, February 9, 2023. Cousins will hold its fourth quarter 2022 earnings conference call on Friday, February 10, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). The number for this call is (877) 247-1056. The live webcast of this call can be accessed on the Company's website, www.cousins.com, through the "Cousins Properties Fourth Quarter Conference Call" link on the Investor
The improving Sun Belt office market fundamentals, expansion efforts and solid balance sheet bode well for Cousins Properties (CUZ). However, stiff competition and interest rate hikes are key woes.
Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.32 per common share for the fourth quarter of 2022. The fourth quarter dividend will be payable on January 13, 2023 to common shareholders of record on January 4, 2023.
Cousins Properties is promoting Kennedy Hicks, executive vice president - investments and managing director, as its chief investment officer. In her new role, she will oversee acquisitions, dispositions and strategic investments.
CUZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|