Cousins Properties Incorporated (CUZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CUZ POWR Grades
- CUZ scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 72.67% of US stocks.
- CUZ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- CUZ ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
CUZ Stock Summary
- CUZ's went public 31.16 years ago, making it older than 84.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Cousins Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cousins Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 85.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CUZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBRA, GOGL, PEB, NOMD, and OGE.
- CUZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cousins Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.cousins.com.
CUZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.39||52-week high||$38.15|
|Prev. close||$35.11||52-week low||$23.78|
|Day high||$35.61||Avg. volume||896,886|
|50-day MA||$35.79||Dividend yield||3.5%|
|200-day MA||$32.45||Market Cap||5.26B|
Cousins Properties Incorporated (CUZ) Company Bio
Cousins Properties Inc. owns, develops, and manages real estate portfolio, as well as performs certain real estate-related services in the United States. The company operates through four divisions: Office/MultiFamily, Retail, Industrial, and Land. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
CUZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUZ Latest Social Stream
View Full CUZ Social Stream
Latest CUZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cousins Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUZ as an investment opportunity.
Most large office REITs, or real estate investment trusts, concentrate on major gateway cities along the coasts. Office space in these regions tends to always be in high demand, enabling these landlords to steadily grow their rental rates.
With me today are Colin Connolly, our President and Chief Executive Officer; Richard Hickson, our Executive Vice President of Operations; and Gregg Adzema, our Chief Financial Officer. The press release and supplemental package were distributed yesterday afternoon as well as furnished on Form 8-K. In the supplemental package, the company has reconciled all non-GAAP financial measures to the most directly comparable GAAP measures in accordance with Reg G requirements.
Cousins Properties' (CUZ) Q1 results reflect the impacts of a decline in rental property revenues.
There's an old saying in real estate that the three most important things are "location, location, location." Right now, one of the best locations in the country is the Sun Belt region. The area covers 13 states across the southern portion of the U.S., which boast above-average employment and population growth, driven by better business climates, weather, and affordability compared to the rest of the country.
Cousins Properties announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
CUZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|