Cousins Properties Incorporated (CUZ): Price and Financial Metrics
CUZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.37||52-week high||$28.66|
|Prev. close||$20.33||52-week low||$18.06|
|Day high||$20.81||Avg. volume||1,574,324|
|50-day MA||$22.72||Dividend yield||6.37%|
|200-day MA||$22.88||Market Cap||3.09B|
CUZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUZ POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CUZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.65% of US stocks.
- CUZ's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CUZ's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.42% of US stocks).
CUZ Stock Summary
- COUSINS PROPERTIES INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.48% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of COUSINS PROPERTIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for COUSINS PROPERTIES INC is higher than it is for about 87.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CUZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PDM, INN, PLYM, CPT, and GMRE.
- Visit CUZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cousins.com.
CUZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CUZ's price/earnings ratio is 15.61% lower, now standing at 22.7.
- Over the past 243 months, CUZ's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CUZ.
CUZ Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -10.95%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 181.79%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 2.69%.
The table below shows CUZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CUZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CUZ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.16% of graded US stocks.
- CUZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.106 -- ranking 198th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LAND, SAMG, and GBL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CUZ.
The table below shows CUZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Cousins Properties Incorporated (CUZ) Company Bio
Cousins Properties Inc. owns, develops, and manages real estate portfolio, as well as performs certain real estate-related services in the United States. The company operates through four divisions: Office/MultiFamily, Retail, Industrial, and Land. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
CUZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUZ Latest Social Stream
View Full CUZ Social Stream
Latest CUZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COUSINS PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUZ as an investment opportunity.
When investors consider acquiring a stock, there are numerous variables to sort through to make an informed decision. Investors should assess the stock's fundamentals as well as its historical performance, dividend growth and recent events. Investors must also ask: Is it an opportune moment to acquire the stock? How do analysts perceive the company's prospects? Does it have a niche that makes it unique? Take a look at one real estate investment trust (REIT) that is carving out a geographic niche
Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.32 per common share for the third quarter of 2023. The third quarter dividend will be payable on October 13, 2023 to common shareholders of record on October 4, 2023.
Healthy demand for premier office spaces, capital-recycling efforts and a healthy balance sheet bode well for Cousins Properties (CUZ). Yet, a choppy office market and high interest rates are woes.
Q2 2023 Cousins Properties Inc Earnings Call
Cousins Properties (CUZ) reports better-than-expected Q2 results, supported by healthy leasing activity and y/y growth in net rent per square foot. The company has also revised its 2023 FFO per share outlook.
CUZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|