Cousins Properties Incorporated (CUZ): Price and Financial Metrics
CUZ Stock Summary
- CUZ's current price/earnings ratio is 108.73, which is higher than 93.97% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Cousins Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.33, Cousins Properties Inc has a higher such ratio than 88.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cousins Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HPP, PK, PSB, EXP, and RPT.
- Visit CUZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cousins.com.
CUZ Stock Price Chart More Charts
CUZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.63||52-week high||$42.74|
|Prev. close||$42.29||52-week low||$32.89|
|Day high||$42.74||Avg. volume||699,123|
|50-day MA||$40.90||Dividend yield||2.72%|
|200-day MA||$38.01||Market Cap||6.26B|
Cousins Properties Incorporated (CUZ) Company Bio
Cousins Properties Inc. owns, develops, and manages real estate portfolio, as well as performs certain real estate-related services in the United States. The company operates through four divisions: Office/MultiFamily, Retail, Industrial, and Land. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.