Cousins Properties Incorporated (CUZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CUZ POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CUZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CUZ is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CUZ's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 12.14% of US stocks).
CUZ Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of COUSINS PROPERTIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for COUSINS PROPERTIES INC is higher than it is for about 87.29% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, COUSINS PROPERTIES INC is reporting a growth rate of 116.43%; that's higher than 86.76% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CUZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IRT, HST, CPT, AIRC, and STAG.
- Visit CUZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cousins.com.
CUZ Valuation Summary
- CUZ's price/earnings ratio is 14.1; this is 42.33% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- CUZ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CUZ.
CUZ Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 0.84%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 21.94%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 181.79%.
The table below shows CUZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CUZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CUZ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.16% of graded US stocks.
- CUZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.106 -- ranking 198th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LAND, SAMG, and GBL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CUZ.
The table below shows CUZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CUZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.83||52-week high||$42.41|
|Prev. close||$22.80||52-week low||$22.71|
|Day high||$24.03||Avg. volume||884,919|
|50-day MA||$28.32||Dividend yield||5.37%|
|200-day MA||$34.52||Market Cap||3.61B|
Cousins Properties Incorporated (CUZ) Company Bio
Cousins Properties Inc. owns, develops, and manages real estate portfolio, as well as performs certain real estate-related services in the United States. The company operates through four divisions: Office/MultiFamily, Retail, Industrial, and Land. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CUZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUZ Latest Social Stream
View Full CUZ Social Stream
Latest CUZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COUSINS PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUZ as an investment opportunity.
The following real estate investment trusts (REITs) are interesting because each one bears a balance sheet not too different from those considered desirable in Benjamin Graham’s classic “The Intelligent Investor.” Graham, of course, is deemed the father of value investing and greatly influenced Warren Buffett, his student at Columbia University. Each of these REITs is trading at a discount to book value, and each one is paying a dividend of some kind. Obviously, there’s a lot more to consider bu
Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.32 per common share for the third quarter of 2022. The third quarter dividend will be payable on October 14, 2022 to common shareholders of record on October 5, 2022.
In a report released today, Blaine Heck from Wells Fargo maintained a Buy rating on Cousins Properties (CUZ - Research Report), with a price target of $31.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $27.57.Heck covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Boston Properties, Cousins Properties, and Douglas Emmett. According to TipRanks, Heck has an average return of 0.8% and a 47.69% success rate on recommended stocks. Cousins Properties has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $36.43.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>Based on Cousins Properties' latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $185.
Thanks to dividend raises and potential share price growth, real estate investment trusts -- or REITs, for short -- are among the best ways to get rich over time. Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ), Invitation Homes (NYSE: INVH), and Digital Realty Trust (NYSE: DLR) are three stocks that appear to have major long-term growth opportunities backed by high-demand, essential industries.
Plans for the next big phase of development at The Domain are taking shape. It could result in even more high-rises towering over busy shops and eateries. Domain Central spans more than five acres and could support millions of square feet of new space at the North Austin mixed-use district.
CUZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|