Cousins Properties Incorporated (CUZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CUZ POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CUZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.08% of US stocks.
- CUZ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- CUZ ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
CUZ Stock Summary
- CUZ's current price/earnings ratio is 61.34, which is higher than 85.84% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Cousins Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Cousins Properties Inc's share price is greater than that of only 11.5% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cousins Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EQT, ENLC, HTA, GTE, and CNX.
- CUZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cousins Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.cousins.com.
CUZ Valuation Summary
- CUZ's price/sales ratio is 7.8; this is 358.82% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CUZ's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
- CUZ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 30.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CUZ.
CUZ Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 37.65%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 28.83%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 75.56%.
The table below shows CUZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CUZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CUZ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.21% of graded US stocks.
- CUZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.106 -- ranking 195th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LFT, SBRA, and AMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CUZ.
The table below shows CUZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CUZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.05||52-week high||$40.63|
|Prev. close||$39.81||52-week low||$24.17|
|Day high||$40.27||Avg. volume||905,172|
|50-day MA||$38.51||Dividend yield||3.1%|
|200-day MA||$36.60||Market Cap||5.95B|
Cousins Properties Incorporated (CUZ) Company Bio
Cousins Properties Inc. owns, develops, and manages real estate portfolio, as well as performs certain real estate-related services in the United States. The company operates through four divisions: Office/MultiFamily, Retail, Industrial, and Land. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CUZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUZ Latest Social Stream
View Full CUZ Social Stream
Latest CUZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cousins Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUZ as an investment opportunity.
Cousins Properties (CUZ) is well poised to gain from the improving Sun Belt office market fundamentals, though high competition and huge capital outlays are concerns.
Most companies expected to finally bring all their employees back to the office this fall. Unfortunately, the delta variant threw a wrench in those plans, forcing many companies to delay their return to the office. Here's a closer look at some of the notable leases office REITs have unveiled in recent weeks.
The acquisition of Heights Union is in line with Cousins Properties' (CUZ) efforts to enhance its portfolio quality with trophy assets.
Cousins Properties (CUZ), the real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on Class A office buildings, recently announced that it has acquired the Heights Union office property in Tampa, Florida, for $144.8 million. The property, which spans an area of about 294,000 square feet, is located in the Heights neighborhood of Downtown Tampa, which serves as the northern terminus for the 2.6-mile Tampa Riverwalk that runs alongside the Hillsborough River. Notably, the property is 93.4% leased with life science customers representing 66% of the rent roll.
Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ) announced today that it has acquired Heights Union, a 294,000 square foot office property in the historic Heights neighborhood of Downtown Tampa for $144.8 million.
CUZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|