Civeo Corporation (Canada) Common Shares (CVEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVEO POWR Grades
- CVEO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.73% of US stocks.
- CVEO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- CVEO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
CVEO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CVEO is currently 3.22, higher than merely 9.33% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- CVEO's price/sales ratio is 0.59; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 11.88% of US stocks.
- Civeo Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 30.78%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.63% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Civeo Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TDW, SP, AE, POAI, and ENSV.
- CVEO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Civeo Corp's official web site, go to civeo.com.
CVEO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CVEO's price/sales ratio is 81.82% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 89 months, CVEO's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.7.
- Over the past 89 months, CVEO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 70.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVEO.
CVEO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 87.26%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -7.43%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 100.23%.
The table below shows CVEO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVEO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVEO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.93% of graded US stocks.
- CVEO's asset turnover comes in at 0.766 -- ranking 29th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- HGV, ARKR, and FLL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVEO.
The table below shows CVEO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.68||52-week high||$25.28|
|Prev. close||$22.82||52-week low||$7.26|
|Day high||$22.92||Avg. volume||37,519|
|50-day MA||$22.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.93||Market Cap||324.69M|
Civeo Corporation (Canada) Common Shares (CVEO) Company Bio
Civeo Corporation provides remote site accommodation, logistics, and facility management services to the natural resource industry in Australia, Canada, and the United States. The company develops lodges and villages, open camps, and mobile assets, including modular, skid-mounted accommodation, and central facilities that provide long-term and temporary work force accommodations. It also provides catering and food services, housekeeping, laundry, water and wastewater treatment, power generation, communications, and personnel logistics services, as well as sewage hauling services. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVEO Latest Social Stream
View Full CVEO Social Stream
Latest CVEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Civeo Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVEO as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON & CALGARY, Alberta--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Civeo Corporation (NYSE:CVEO) announced today that it has scheduled its third quarter 2021 earnings conference call for Thursday, October 28, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (11:00 a.m. Eastern Time). During the call, Civeo will discuss financial and operating results for the quarter, which will be released before the market opens on Thursday, October 28, 2021. By Phone: Dial 877-423-9813 inside the U.S. or 201-689-8573 internationally and ask for the Civ
Tammy Torgerson, 10% Owner at Civeo (NYSE:CVEO), made a large insider sell on October 13, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday showed that Torgerson sold 16,921 shares of Civeo at prices ranging from $22.00 to $22.13. The total transaction amounted to $373,640. Torgerson still owns a total of 467,734 shares of Civeo worth, $10,519,337. Civeo shares are trading up 0.9% at $22.49 at the time of this writing on T
Tammy Torgerson, 10% Owner at Civeo (NYSE:CVEO), made a large insider sell on October 5, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday showed that Torgerson sold 14,793 shares of Civeo at prices ranging from $21.90 to $22.49. The total transaction amounted to $328,176. Following the transaction, Torgerson still owns 471,911 shares of the company, worth $10,188,558. Civeo shares are trading down 1.24% at $21.59 at the tim
Tammy Torgerson , 10% Owner at Civeo (NYSE: CVEO ), made a large insider sell on September 27, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday showed that Torgerson sold 16,270 shares of Civeo at prices ranging from $22.82 to $23.68. The total transaction amounted to $379,082. Following the transaction, Torgerson still owns 475,948 shares of the company, worth $11,208,575. Civeo shares are trading up 0.0% at $23.55 at the time of this writing on Tuesday morning. Now trade stocks online commission free with Charles Schwab, Full story available on Benzinga.com
Marriott's (MAR) focus on the loyalty program and promotional offers bodes well. However, dismal RevPAR due to the coronavirus pandemic is a concern.
CVEO Price Returns