Civeo Corporation (Canada) Common Shares (CVEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVEO POWR Grades
- CVEO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVEO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 201 days.
- CVEO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
CVEO Stock Summary
- CVEO's current price/earnings ratio is 572.37, which is higher than 98.58% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Civeo Corp's share price is greater than that of 98.07% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CVEO comes in at 45.42% -- higher than that of 94.86% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVEO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EPAC, AIR, ACEL, EVI, and CNMD.
- CVEO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Civeo Corp's official web site, go to civeo.com.
CVEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.95||52-week high||$20.67|
|Prev. close||$17.58||52-week low||$5.04|
|Day high||$17.64||Avg. volume||40,829|
|50-day MA||$16.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.72||Market Cap||242.27M|
Civeo Corporation (Canada) Common Shares (CVEO) Company Bio
Civeo Corporation provides remote site accommodation, logistics, and facility management services to the natural resource industry in Australia, Canada, and the United States. The company develops lodges and villages, open camps, and mobile assets, including modular, skid-mounted accommodation, and central facilities that provide long-term and temporary work force accommodations. It also provides catering and food services, housekeeping, laundry, water and wastewater treatment, power generation, communications, and personnel logistics services, as well as sewage hauling services. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
CVEO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CVEO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Civeo Corp ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CVEO, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.75 years comes in at 0%; that's greater than merely 22.99% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 49% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 15.63% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Civeo Corp experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CVEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVEO Latest Social Stream
View Full CVEO Social Stream
Latest CVEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Civeo Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVEO as an investment opportunity.
At this time, I would like to turn the conference over to Regan Nielsen, director, corporate development and investor relations. Thank you and welcome to Civeo's first-quarter 2021 earnings conference call. Today, our call will be led by Bradley Dodson, Civeo's president and chief executive officer; and Carolyn Stone, Civeo's senior vice president, chief financial officer, and treasurer.
Civeo (CVEO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -25.00% and 0.10%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Civeo Corporation (NYSE:CVEO) today reported financial and operating results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Civeo Corporation (NYSE:CVEO) announced today that it has scheduled its first quarter 2021 earnings conference call for Friday, April 30, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (11:00 a.m. Eastern Time). During the call, Civeo will discuss financial and operating results for the quarter, which will be released before the market opens on Friday, April 30, 2021.
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the Civeo Corporation ( NYSE:CVEO ) share price down 15% in the last...
CVEO Price Returns