Civeo Corporation (Canada) Common Shares (CVEO): Price and Financial Metrics
CVEO Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Civeo Corp is higher than only 6.43% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CVEO is more volatile than 98.6% of stocks we're observing.
- Civeo Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 50.4%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.21% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Civeo Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OSW, PHX, OIS, TDW, and AMPY.
- CVEO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Civeo Corp's official web site, go to civeo.com.
CVEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.27||52-week high||$20.67|
|Prev. close||$15.66||52-week low||$4.20|
|Day high||$15.81||Avg. volume||43,597|
|50-day MA||$17.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.89||Market Cap||218.24M|
Civeo Corporation (Canada) Common Shares (CVEO) Company Bio
Civeo Corporation provides remote site accommodation, logistics, and facility management services to the natural resource industry in Australia, Canada, and the United States. The company develops lodges and villages, open camps, and mobile assets, including modular, skid-mounted accommodation, and central facilities that provide long-term and temporary work force accommodations. It also provides catering and food services, housekeeping, laundry, water and wastewater treatment, power generation, communications, and personnel logistics services, as well as sewage hauling services. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
CVEO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CVEO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Civeo Corp ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 54%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Civeo Corp ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Civeo Corp over the past 5.58 years is 0%; that's better than only 23.13% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- 45% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 14.29% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Civeo Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -7.68. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 9.52% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CVEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVEO Latest Social Stream
View Full CVEO Social Stream
Latest CVEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Civeo Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVEO as an investment opportunity.
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the Civeo Corporation ( NYSE:CVEO ) share price down 15% in the last...
The following slide deck was published by Civeo Corporation in conjunction with this event....
Civeo (CVEO) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Thank you, and welcome to Civeo's fourth-quarter 2020 earnings conference call. Today, our call will be led by Bradley Dodson, Civeo's president and chief executive officer; and Carolyn Stone, Civeo's senior vice president, chief financial officer, and treasurer.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 26, 2021 / Civeo Corp. (NYSE:CVEO) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 26, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
CVEO Price Returns
Continue Researching CVEOWant to see what other sources are saying about Civeo Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!