Civeo Corp. (CVEO): Price and Financial Metrics
CVEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.34||52-week high||$36.88|
|Prev. close||$20.41||52-week low||$17.87|
|Day high||$21.39||Avg. volume||75,710|
|50-day MA||$20.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.88||Market Cap||321.15M|
CVEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVEO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CVEO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.59% of US stocks.
- CVEO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CVEO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
CVEO Stock Summary
- CVEO's price/sales ratio is 0.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 15.63% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -19.33%, CIVEO CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 16.62% of about US stocks.
- CIVEO CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.28%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CIVEO CORP are MCS, PBH, CNDT, AAN, and GNLN.
- CVEO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CIVEO CORP's official web site, go to civeo.com.
CVEO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CVEO's EV/EBIT ratio is 126.75% higher, now standing at 35.6.
- Over the past 110 months, CVEO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 76.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVEO.
CVEO Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 2248.52%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 34.16%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -19.63%.
The table below shows CVEO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVEO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVEO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.14% of graded US stocks.
- CVEO's asset turnover comes in at 0.796 -- ranking 28th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- FLL, BH, and HGV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVEO.
The table below shows CVEO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Civeo Corp. (CVEO) Company Bio
Civeo Corporation provides remote site accommodation, logistics, and facility management services to the natural resource industry in Australia, Canada, and the United States. The company develops lodges and villages, open camps, and mobile assets, including modular, skid-mounted accommodation, and central facilities that provide long-term and temporary work force accommodations. It also provides catering and food services, housekeeping, laundry, water and wastewater treatment, power generation, communications, and personnel logistics services, as well as sewage hauling services. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVEO Latest Social Stream
View Full CVEO Social Stream
Latest CVEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CIVEO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVEO as an investment opportunity.
Investors Will Want Civeo's (NYSE:CVEO) Growth In ROCE To Persist
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Amongst other...
Stonegate Capital Partners Updates Coverage on Civeo Corporation (CVEO) 2023 Q1
Dallas, Texas--(Newsfile Corp. - May 1, 2023) - Civeo Corporation (NYSE: CVEO): Stonegate Capital Partners initiates their coverage on Civeo Corporation. The full report can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Civeo Q1 2023 Report To view the full announcement, including downloadable images, bios, and more, click here. ...
Q1 2023 Civeo Corp Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Civeo Corp Earnings Call
Civeo (CVEO) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Civeo (CVEO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -61.54% and 6.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Civeo Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
HOUSTON & CALGARY, Alberta, April 28, 2023--Civeo Corporation (NYSE:CVEO) today reported financial and operating results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
CVEO Price Returns
Continue Researching CVEOWant to see what other sources are saying about Civeo Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Civeo Corp (CVEO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Civeo Corp (CVEO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Civeo Corp (CVEO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...