Civeo Corp. (CVEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVEO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CVEO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVEO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CVEO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
CVEO Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.92%, CIVEO CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.93% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CVEO has reported earnings growth of 1,416.64%, putting it ahead of 98.61% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CVEO comes in at 16.39% -- higher than that of 90.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CIVEO CORP are LOCO, IDEX, USNA, AXS, and AAN.
- CVEO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CIVEO CORP's official web site, go to civeo.com.
CVEO Valuation Summary
- CVEO's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.7; this is 25.95% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 106 months, CVEO's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVEO.
CVEO Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 22.92%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 46.65%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -83.59%.
The table below shows CVEO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVEO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVEO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.14% of graded US stocks.
- CVEO's asset turnover comes in at 0.796 -- ranking 28th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- FLL, BH, and HGV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVEO.
The table below shows CVEO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.97||52-week high||$34.94|
|Prev. close||$34.49||52-week low||$19.85|
|Day high||$34.94||Avg. volume||19,409|
|50-day MA||$30.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.24||Market Cap||465.83M|
Civeo Corp. (CVEO) Company Bio
Civeo Corporation provides remote site accommodation, logistics, and facility management services to the natural resource industry in Australia, Canada, and the United States. The company develops lodges and villages, open camps, and mobile assets, including modular, skid-mounted accommodation, and central facilities that provide long-term and temporary work force accommodations. It also provides catering and food services, housekeeping, laundry, water and wastewater treatment, power generation, communications, and personnel logistics services, as well as sewage hauling services. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVEO Latest Social Stream
View Full CVEO Social Stream
Latest CVEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CIVEO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVEO as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Civeo Corporation ( NYSE:CVEO ) can tell us which group is most powerful. With 65% stake...
Civeo Corporation (NYSE:CVEO) Stock's Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Decent: Will The Market Correct The Share Price In The Future?
With its stock down 8.3% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Civeo (NYSE:CVEO). But if you pay close...
Civeo (CVEO) said Tuesday it was awarded a five-year contract with a resources company to provide integrated services at six villages in Western Australia.The workforce…
Civeo Corporation (NYSE: CVEO) today announced that it was awarded a five-year contract with a leading resources player to provide integrated services at six villages in Western Australia. Civeo was previously contracted to provide integrated services at four of the villages. The new contract took effect October 01, 2022 and includes options to extend the agreement by up to two years. The new
Martin Lambert , Board Member at Civeo (NYSE: CVEO ), reported a large insider sell on November 9, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday showed that Lambert sold 10,665 shares of Civeo . The total transaction amounted to $335,627. Civeo shares are trading up 2.78% at $29.99 at the time of this writing on Thursday morning. Now trade stocks online commission free with Charles Schwab, a trusted and complete investment firm. Why Insider Transactions Are Important Insider transactions shouldn''t be used primarily to make an … Full story available on Benzinga.com
CVEO Price Returns