Civeo Corp. (CVEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVEO POWR Grades
- CVEO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVEO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CVEO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 48.57% of US stocks).
CVEO Stock Summary
- CVEO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 521.87 -- higher than 94.54% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CVEO is currently 3.86, higher than only 11.91% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Civeo Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVEO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRS, MLVF, SHAK, COLD, and DNB.
- Visit CVEO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to civeo.com.
CVEO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CVEO's price/sales ratio is 81.82% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 89 months, CVEO's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.7.
- Over the past 89 months, CVEO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 70.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVEO.
CVEO Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -7.43%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 26.19%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -85.69%.
The table below shows CVEO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVEO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVEO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.14% of graded US stocks.
- CVEO's asset turnover comes in at 0.796 -- ranking 28th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- FLL, BH, and HGV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVEO.
The table below shows CVEO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.14||52-week high||$30.99|
|Prev. close||$26.53||52-week low||$15.25|
|Day high||$27.06||Avg. volume||32,748|
|50-day MA||$25.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.57||Market Cap||370.25M|
Civeo Corp. (CVEO) Company Bio
Civeo Corporation provides remote site accommodation, logistics, and facility management services to the natural resource industry in Australia, Canada, and the United States. The company develops lodges and villages, open camps, and mobile assets, including modular, skid-mounted accommodation, and central facilities that provide long-term and temporary work force accommodations. It also provides catering and food services, housekeeping, laundry, water and wastewater treatment, power generation, communications, and personnel logistics services, as well as sewage hauling services. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVEO Latest Social Stream
View Full CVEO Social Stream
Latest CVEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Civeo Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVEO as an investment opportunity.
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Civeo Corporation's...
HOUSTON (AP) _ Civeo Corp. (CVEO) on Monday reported fourth-quarter net income of $10.3 million, after reporting a loss in the same period a year earlier. On a per-share basis, the Houston-based company said it had net income of 58 cents. The provider of remote-site workforce housing posted revenue of $159.8 million in the period. For the year, the company reported net income of $1.4 million, or 4 cents per share, swinging to a profit in the period. Revenue was reported as $594.5 million. Civeo expects full-year revenue in the range of $600 million to $615 million. _____ This story was generated by Automated Insights (http://automatedinsights.com/ap) using data from Zacks Investment Research. Access a Zacks stock report on CVEO at https://www.zacks.com/ap/CVEO
HOUSTON & CALGARY, Alberta--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Civeo Corporation (NYSE:CVEO) today reported financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. “Despite pandemic-related headwinds throughout 2021, Civeo continued to operate safely, generate significant free cash flow, and substantially reduce our total debt balance as well as our net leverage ratio. We also replaced and refinanced our entire credit agreement, which extends the maturity of all of our debt outst
No summary available.
CVEO earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
CVEO Price Returns