Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. (CVGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVGI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CVGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.51% of US stocks.
- CVGI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CVGI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
CVGI Stock Summary
- Commercial Vehicle Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.8% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.49, Commercial Vehicle Group Inc has a higher such ratio than only 8.46% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Commercial Vehicle Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -361.23%; that's higher than merely 5.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Commercial Vehicle Group Inc are PACK, PETQ, VREX, CHX, and CARS.
- Visit CVGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to cvgrp.com.
CVGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.44||52-week high||$13.61|
|Prev. close||$11.43||52-week low||$2.08|
|Day high||$11.64||Avg. volume||279,024|
|50-day MA||$11.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.59||Market Cap||376.79M|
Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. (CVGI) Company Bio
Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. designs, engineers, produces, and sells various cab related products and systems in North America, Europe, and the Asia/Pacific regions. It operates through two segments, the Global Truck and Bus, and the Global Construction and Agriculture. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in New Albany, Ohio.
CVGI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Commercial Vehicle Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Commercial Vehicle Group Inc ranked in the 5th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CVGI, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.75 years comes in at -0.23%; that's greater than just 7.21% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 66.79% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CVGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVGI Latest Social Stream
View Full CVGI Social Stream
Latest CVGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Commercial Vehicle Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVGI as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, Commercial Vehicle Group (CVGI) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:CVGI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Commercial Vehicle Group (CVGI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 285.71% and 12.85%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Record Quarterly Sales of $245.1 million Estimated $100 million of Net New Annualized Business Secured in First Quarter NEW ALBANY, Ohio, May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVG (NASDAQ: CVGI), a diversified industrial products and services company, today announced financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021. First Quarter 2021 Highlights (Compared with prior-year period, where comparisons are noted) Revenue of $245.1 million, up 31.0% driven by new business wins, demand growth in warehouse automation, and demand growth in global vehicle markets.Operating Income of $15.4 million, up $41.9 million primarily due to higher sales volume in Q1 2021 and an impairment taken of $28.9 million in Q1 2020 that did not reoccur.Adjusted operating income of $15.8 million, up $8.7 millio...
CVGI Price Returns
Continue Researching CVGIWant to see what other sources are saying about Commercial Vehicle Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch