Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. (CVGI): Price and Financial Metrics
CVGI Stock Summary
- Commercial Vehicle Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.15% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.45, Commercial Vehicle Group Inc has a higher such ratio than just 8.83% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Commercial Vehicle Group Inc's share price is greater than that of 89.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Commercial Vehicle Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GNW, CPS, EVC, ALSK, and TTEC.
- Visit CVGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to cvgrp.com.
CVGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.68||52-week high||$10.28|
|Prev. close||$9.50||52-week low||$1.24|
|Day high||$10.12||Avg. volume||255,351|
|50-day MA||$8.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.79||Market Cap||313.87M|
Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. (CVGI) Company Bio
Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. designs, engineers, produces, and sells various cab related products and systems in North America, Europe, and the Asia/Pacific regions. It operates through two segments, the Global Truck and Bus, and the Global Construction and Agriculture. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in New Albany, Ohio.
CVGI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CVGI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Commercial Vehicle Group Inc ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Commercial Vehicle Group Inc ended up being:
- Commercial Vehicle Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.27. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 16.58% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 13. This value is greater than 78.25% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CVGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVGI Latest Social Stream
View Full CVGI Social Stream
Latest CVGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Commercial Vehicle Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVGI as an investment opportunity.
CVG (NASDAQ: CVGI) announced today that Christopher Bohnert, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the J.P. Morgan Global High Yield and Leveraged Finance Conference on March 2, 2021, at 2:00 p.m. ET.
CVG (NASDAQ: CVGI), announced that effective today, it has amended its $90.0 million asset-based Revolving Credit Facility (the "ABL Facility") with Bank of America, N.A., as agent, and certain financial institutions as lenders, extending its maturity date to March 1, 2026.
CVG (NASDAQ: CVGI) will hold its quarterly conference call on Wednesday, March 10, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. ET, to discuss fourth quarter and fiscal year 2020 financial results. CVG will issue a press release and presentation prior to the conference call.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 60 Presenting CompaniesNEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 13, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its two-day Winter 2021 Virtual Investor Conference, to take place Wednesday and Thursday, January 13-14, 2021. The links can also be found at www.
CVGI Price Returns
Continue Researching CVGIWant to see what other sources are saying about Commercial Vehicle Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!