CoreCivic, Inc. (CXW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CXW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CXW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CXW is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CXW's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.01% of US stocks).
CXW Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CoreCivic Inc is higher than only 10.94% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.65, CoreCivic Inc has a higher such ratio than only 12.94% of stocks in our set.
- CoreCivic Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 47.76%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.83% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CoreCivic Inc are OII, EDRY, SLCA, SMHI, and HCC.
- CXW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CoreCivic Inc's official web site, go to www.corecivic.com.
CXW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CXW's price/sales ratio is 91.04% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 243 months, CXW's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- CXW's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CXW.
CXW Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -160.29%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.38%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 524.72%.
The table below shows CXW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CXW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CXW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.13||52-week high||$12.35|
|Prev. close||$10.17||52-week low||$5.76|
|Day high||$10.34||Avg. volume||2,321,324|
|50-day MA||$9.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.16||Market Cap||1.22B|
CoreCivic, Inc. (CXW) Company Bio
CoreCivic owns, operates and manages prisons and other correctional facilities and provides residential, community re-entry and prisoner transportation services for governmental agencies. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
CXW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CXW Latest Social Stream
View Full CXW Social Stream
Latest CXW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CoreCivic Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CXW as an investment opportunity.
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn’t the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F filings […]
In this article, we discuss the 10 times Michael Burry’s market crash, other predictions were wrong. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these predictions, go directly to the 5 Times Michael Burry’s Market Crash, other Predictions were Wrong. Michael Burry, the investor who predicted the stock market crash of 2008 and made […]
(Bloomberg) -- Alabama asked the U.S. Treasury Department whether Covid-19 relief aid can be used to fund correctional system projects, months after the state was unable to tap Wall Street for financing to build two new prisons.The Alabama Department of Corrections asked Treasury to allow certain prison infrastructure projects as an eligible use of federal aid, according to a July 15 dated letter to the Treasury. The letter sent by Commissioner Jefferson S. Dunn was sent as part of a comment per
BRENTWOOD, Tenn., July 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CoreCivic, Inc. (NYSE: CXW) (the Company) today announced their participation in Noble Capital Markets’ Virtual Road Show Series, presented by Channelchek, scheduled for July 15, 2021. The virtual road show will feature a corporate presentation from CoreCivic President & Chief Executive Officer, Damon Hininger, and Chief Financial Officer, David Garfinkle, followed by a Q & A session proctored by Noble Senior Research Analyst Joe Gomes, featuri
It's still up big from last month's Reddit Raid, but GEO stock remains a bottom fisher's buy, even if it takes time for it to rally again.
CXW Price Returns