CoreCivic, Inc. (CXW): Price and Financial Metrics
CXW Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 10.4, CoreCivic Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 15.92% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of CoreCivic Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 23.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CXW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.45% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CoreCivic Inc are RLJ, BRY, EVTC, GTX, and GEO.
- CXW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CoreCivic Inc's official web site, go to www.corecivic.com.
CXW Stock Price Chart More Charts
CXW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.40||52-week high||$24.38|
|Prev. close||$17.21||52-week low||$14.68|
|Day high||$17.67||Avg. volume||1,016,103|
|50-day MA||$16.54||Dividend yield||10.11%|
|200-day MA||$17.70||Market Cap||2.07B|
CoreCivic, Inc. (CXW) Company Bio
CoreCivic owns, operates and manages prisons and other correctional facilities and provides residential, community re-entry and prisoner transportation services for governmental agencies. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
CXW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CXW, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that CoreCivic Inc ranked in the 32st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 60%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of CoreCivic Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is -0.09% -- higher than merely 16.91% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 52% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 21.9% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than only 7.64% stocks in the Real Estate sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|