Community Health Systems, Inc. (CYH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CYH POWR Grades
- CYH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 65.16% of US stocks.
- CYH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CYH's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.56% of US stocks).
CYH Stock Summary
- COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEMS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.24% of US listed stocks.
- CYH's price/sales ratio is 0.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.51% of US stocks.
- CYH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEMS INC are TUP, STG, HZN, ATCX, and HHS.
- Visit CYH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chs.net.
CYH Valuation Summary
- CYH's price/earnings ratio is -2.3; this is 109.98% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CYH's price/earnings ratio has gone down 26.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CYH.
CYH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 154.55%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 86.99%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -30.26%.
The table below shows CYH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CYH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CYH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.27% of graded US stocks.
- CYH's asset turnover comes in at 0.781 -- ranking 36th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- THC, USPH, and GENN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CYH.
The table below shows CYH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CYH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.14||52-week high||$14.74|
|Prev. close||$3.06||52-week low||$1.88|
|Day high||$3.29||Avg. volume||2,263,041|
|50-day MA||$2.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.69||Market Cap||423.00M|
Community Health Systems, Inc. (CYH) Company Bio
Community Health Systems provides general and specialized hospital healthcare services to patients in the United States. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Franklin, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
CYH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CYH Latest Social Stream
View Full CYH Social Stream
Latest CYH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYH as an investment opportunity.
Community Health Systems Inc. (NYSE:CYH) Shares Surged 6.94% In A Week – But Can It Maintain Its Gains?
In last trading session, Community Health Systems Inc. (NYSE:CYH) saw 1.27 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 1.93. Company’s recent per share price level of $3.39 trading at $0.12 or 3.67% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $440.29M. That closing price of CYH’s stock … Community Health Systems Inc. (NYSE:CYH) Shares Surged 6.94% In A Week – But Can It Maintain Its Gains? Read More »
Community Health Systems (CYH) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Community Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE:CYH) today announced that management will participate in the BofA Securities 2022 Leveraged Finance Conference to
Community Health Systems Inc. (NYSE: CYH) Stock Forecast: Bearish Views Expect -16.62 Percent Drop In 2022
The trading price of Community Health Systems Inc. (NYSE:CYH) closed higher on Tuesday, November 15, closing at $3.43, 7.19% higher than its previous close. Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it fluctuated between $3.2901 and $3.555. In examining the 52-week price action we see that the stock hit a … Community Health Systems Inc. (NYSE: CYH) Stock Forecast: Bearish Views Expect -16.62 Percent Drop In 2022 Read More »
Community Health Systems'' shares are heavily compressed this YTD leading to substantial multiple re-rating. Click here to find out why I continue to rate CYH a Hold.
CYH Price Returns
Continue Researching CYHWant to see what other sources are saying about Community Health Systems Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Community Health Systems Inc (CYH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Community Health Systems Inc (CYH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Community Health Systems Inc (CYH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch