Community Health Systems, Inc. (CYH): Price and Financial Metrics
CYH Stock Summary
- Community Health Systems Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.85% of US listed stocks.
- CYH's price/sales ratio is 0.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.65% of US stocks.
- CYH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CYH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SUMR, VHI, KEQU, USEG, and UTI.
- Visit CYH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chs.net.
CYH Stock Price Chart More Charts
CYH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.24||52-week high||$5.35|
|Prev. close||$3.15||52-week low||$1.79|
|Day high||$3.28||Avg. volume||2,024,631|
|50-day MA||$3.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.04||Market Cap||381.81M|
Community Health Systems, Inc. (CYH) Company Bio
Community Health Systems provides general and specialized hospital healthcare services to patients in the United States. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Franklin, Tennessee.