CryoPort, Inc. (CYRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CYRX POWR Grades
- CYRX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 62.45% of US stocks.
- CYRX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CYRX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CYRX Stock Summary
- CYRX's price/sales ratio is 21.06; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.57% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,894.1%, Cryoport Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.06% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CYRX's revenue has grown 229.72% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.09% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CYRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCYC, MGNI, XENT, ZGNX, and QUOT.
- Visit CYRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cryoport.com.
CYRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.16||52-week high||$84.97|
|Prev. close||$60.30||52-week low||$23.92|
|Day high||$61.92||Avg. volume||538,729|
|50-day MA||$54.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$53.81||Market Cap||2.79B|
CryoPort, Inc. (CYRX) Company Bio
CryoPort, Inc. provides cryogenic logistics solutions to the life sciences industry in the United States, Europe, Asia, and internationally. The company offers Cryoportal, a cloud-based logistics management software that automates the entry of orders, prepares customs documentation, and facilitates status and location monitoring of shipped orders while in transit; and CryoPort Express Shippers, which are cryogenic dry vapor shippers that use liquid nitrogen contained inside a vacuum insulated vessel, which serves as a refrigerant to provide stable storage temperatures. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Irvine, California.
CYRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CYRX Latest Social Stream
View Full CYRX Social Stream
Latest CYRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cryoport Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYRX as an investment opportunity.
BioPharma activity in Europe.
Cryoport, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYRX) ("Cryoport" or the "Company"), a global leader in temperature-controlled supply chain solutions for the life sciences industry, today announced that its wholly owned operating companies, Cryoport Systems and CRYOPDP, have jointly opened a new Global Logistics Center in Singapore.
Cryoport, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYRX) ("Cryoport" or the "Company"), a leading global provider of innovative temperature-controlled supply chain solutions to the life sciences including clinical research, pharmaceutical and cell and gene therapy markets, today announced the expansion of its global supply chain network with the acquisition of F-Airgate, a provider of innovative temperature-controlled supply chain solutions, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. F-Airgate will join Cryoport's CRYOPDP business unit and is expected to be accretive to earnings in FY 2021.
Leerink Partners Stick to Their Buy Rating for CryoPort Inc
CryoPort, Inc. (CYRX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 38.10% and 13.63%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CYRX Price Returns