CryoPort, Inc. (CYRX): Price and Financial Metrics
CYRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.79||52-week high||$26.01|
|Prev. close||$14.52||52-week low||$9.00|
|Day high||$15.10||Avg. volume||560,590|
|50-day MA||$12.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.89||Market Cap||724.18M|
CYRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYRX POWR Grades
- CYRX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 48.49% of US stocks.
- CYRX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CYRX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
CYRX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CYRX is currently 1,748.54, higher than 99.79% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, CYRX has reported earnings growth of -86.57%, putting it ahead of just 15.85% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of CRYOPORT INC's share price is greater than that of 79.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CYRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRUP, PYCR, LFST, VZIO, and PWFL.
- CYRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CRYOPORT INC's official web site, go to www.cryoport.com.
CYRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CYRX's EV/EBIT ratio is 269.66% lower, now standing at -27.4.
- CYRX's price/sales ratio has moved down 567.5 over the prior 222 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CYRX.
CYRX Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -281.99%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 497.97%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 319.48%.
The table below shows CYRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CYRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CYRX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.08% of graded US stocks.
- CYRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.284 -- ranking 160th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- UTHR, INSM, and BDSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CYRX.
The table below shows CYRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CryoPort, Inc. (CYRX) Company Bio
CryoPort, Inc. provides cryogenic logistics solutions to the life sciences industry in the United States, Europe, Asia, and internationally. The company offers Cryoportal, a cloud-based logistics management software that automates the entry of orders, prepares customs documentation, and facilitates status and location monitoring of shipped orders while in transit; and CryoPort Express Shippers, which are cryogenic dry vapor shippers that use liquid nitrogen contained inside a vacuum insulated vessel, which serves as a refrigerant to provide stable storage temperatures. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Irvine, California.
CYRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CYRX Latest Social Stream
View Full CYRX Social Stream
Latest CYRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRYOPORT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYRX as an investment opportunity.
Cryoport and NIPPON EXPRESS HOLDINGS Form Global Strategic Partnership for Temperature-Controlled Supply Chain Services
Cryoport Inc. (Nasdaq: CYRX) ("Cryoport" or the "Company"), a leading global provider of innovative products and services to the fast-growing cell and gene therapy industry enabling the future of medicine for a new era of life sciences, and NIPPON EXPRESS HOLDINGS, INC. ("Nippon Express"), global logistics company, today announced a strategic partnership to provide temperature-controlled supply chain services for the life sciences industry on a global basis.
Cryoport, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYRX) ("Cryoport" or the "Company"), a leading global provider of innovative products and services to the fast-growing cell and gene therapy industry enabling the future of medicine for a new era of life sciences, today announced the expansion of its global supply chain network with the acquisition of Bluebird Express, LLC ("Bluebird Express"), a provider of time-sensitive domestic and international transportation services. Bluebird Express will join Cryoport's CRYOPDP bu
Cryoport, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CYRX ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a significant share price rise of over...
Cryoport, Inc. (NASDAQ:CYRX) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon and welcome to Cryoport Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] As a reminder, this call is being recorded. I will now turn the call over to your host, Todd Fromer from KCSA Strategic Communications. Please go ahead. Todd Fromer: […]
Q3 2023 Earnings Report Summary
CYRX Price Returns