CryoPort, Inc. (CYRX): Price and Financial Metrics
CYRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.63||52-week high||$45.36|
|Prev. close||$18.67||52-week low||$15.63|
|Day high||$19.27||Avg. volume||388,902|
|50-day MA||$21.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.33||Market Cap||848.50M|
CYRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYRX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CYRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CYRX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CYRX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 11.4% of US stocks).
CYRX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CYRX is currently 2,206.49, higher than 99.9% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For CYRX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 73.48% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CRYOPORT INC is reporting a growth rate of -92.5%; that's higher than merely 15.97% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CYRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLYW, MX, MASI, ESTC, and HIMS.
- CYRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CRYOPORT INC's official web site, go to www.cryoport.com.
CYRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CYRX's price/earnings ratio is 233.88% lower, now standing at -24.5.
- Over the past 216 months, CYRX's price/sales ratio has gone down 566.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CYRX.
CYRX Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -281.99%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 497.97%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 319.48%.
The table below shows CYRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CYRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CYRX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.08% of graded US stocks.
- CYRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.284 -- ranking 160th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- UTHR, INSM, and BDSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CYRX.
The table below shows CYRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CYRX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CYRX, see our CYRX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$78.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.28 (Strong Buy)|
CryoPort, Inc. (CYRX) Company Bio
CryoPort, Inc. provides cryogenic logistics solutions to the life sciences industry in the United States, Europe, Asia, and internationally. The company offers Cryoportal, a cloud-based logistics management software that automates the entry of orders, prepares customs documentation, and facilitates status and location monitoring of shipped orders while in transit; and CryoPort Express Shippers, which are cryogenic dry vapor shippers that use liquid nitrogen contained inside a vacuum insulated vessel, which serves as a refrigerant to provide stable storage temperatures. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CYRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CYRX Latest Social Stream
View Full CYRX Social Stream
Latest CYRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRYOPORT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYRX as an investment opportunity.
Cryoport, Inc. (NASDAQ:CYRX) Screens Well But There Might Be A Catch
There wouldn't be many who think Cryoport, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:CYRX ) price-to-sales (or "P/S") ratio of 4x is worth a...
Something Happened In Biotech Last Week
Biotech stocks were more constructive last week with some sharp moves up.
CryoPort, Inc. (CYRX) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
CryoPort, Inc. (CYRX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.11% and 1.39%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Cryoport Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
Cryoport, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYRX) ("Cryoport" or the "Company"), a leading global provider of innovative temperature-controlled supply chain solutions for the life sciences, today announced financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2023.
Will CryoPort, Inc. (CYRX) Report Negative Q1 Earnings? What You Should Know
CryoPort, Inc. (CYRX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CYRX Price Returns
Continue Researching CYRXWant to do more research on Cryoport Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cryoport Inc (CYRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cryoport Inc (CYRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cryoport Inc (CYRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...