Caesars Entertainment Inc. (CZR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CZR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CZR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CZR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- CZR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
CZR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 599.17%, Caesars Entertainment Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.86% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Caesars Entertainment Inc is reporting a growth rate of -2,030.07%; that's higher than merely 0.87% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CZR's revenue has grown 281.43% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.22% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Caesars Entertainment Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GFL, SALM, GOL, MMP, and X.
- Visit CZR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eldoradoresorts.com.
CZR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CZR's price/earnings ratio is 162.37% lower, now standing at -12.1.
- Over the past 84 months, CZR's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.3.
- CZR's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CZR.
CZR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -51.31%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 323.06%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 232.74%.
The table below shows CZR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CZR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CZR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.96% of graded US stocks.
- CZR's asset turnover comes in at 0.192 -- ranking 67th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- WYNN, LVS, and CHH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CZR.
The table below shows CZR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CZR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CZR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.35||52-week high||$114.60|
|Prev. close||$111.62||52-week low||$43.07|
|Day high||$113.63||Avg. volume||3,101,437|
|50-day MA||$96.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$92.26||Market Cap||23.98B|
Caesars Entertainment Inc. (CZR) Company Bio
Caesars Entertainment provides casino-entertainment and hospitality services in the United States and internationally. It operates in four segments: Caesars Entertainment Resort Properties, Caesars Growth Partners Casino Properties and Developments, Caesars Interactive Entertainment, and Caesars Entertainment Operating Company. The company was founded in 1937 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CZR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CZR Latest Social Stream
View Full CZR Social Stream
Latest CZR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Caesars Entertainment Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CZR as an investment opportunity.
Caesars Entertainment, Inc. Announces Early Tender Results of Previously Announced Tender Offer of the 5.250% Senior Notes Due 2025
Caesars Entertainment, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq: CZR) today announced the early tender results as of 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on September 23, 2021 (the "Early Tender Deadline") and election of early settlement for its previously announced tender offer (the "Tender Offer") by its indirect wholly owned subsidiaries, Caesars Resort Collection, LLC and CRC Finco, Inc. (the "Issuers") to purchase for cash up to $1.2 billion (the "Maximum Amount") of the Issuers' outstanding 5.250% Senior N
The Washington Capitals will install a sponsor's logo on their jerseys for the first time starting in the 2022-2023 season, the team announced Friday. The Capitals have signed a deal with Caesars Entertainment Inc. (NASDAQ: CZR), the parent company of Capital One Arena sportsbook operator William Hill, to install a Caesars patch on home and third jerseys worn for home games at the arena, the companies said. The multiyear agreement, monetary terms of which were not disclosed, will also expand Caesars' gaming and entertainment programming and grant Caesars dedicated VIP seating and a hospitality space in Capital One Arena, according to the announcement.
The Washington Capitals and Caesars Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: CZR) announced a multi-year partnership agreement today that places the Caesars Sportsbook logo on Capitals home and third jerseys worn for games played at Capital One Arena beginning with the 2022-23 NHL season. The landmark announcement marks the first team announced agreement in the NHL's Jersey Advertising Program.
Caesars Entertainment Inc. (NASDAQ: CZR) traded at a new 52-week high today of $114.60. Approximately 145,000 shares have changed hands today, as compared to an average 30-day volume of 2.5 million shares. Caesars Entertainment Inc. has overhead space with shares priced $113.55, or 8.8% below the average consensus analyst price target of $124.52. Caesars Entertainment includes around 50 domestic gaming properties across Las Vegas (40% of 2021 estimated EBITDAR before corporate and digital expens
Background Gambling is on the decline. At least this appears to be the case with China's most recent gaming clampdown in Macau. The Special Administrative Region of China, with its distinguishable rules and government, is perhaps one of the sole regional hubs to tolerate gambling, with its circa 40 casinos....
CZR Price Returns
Continue Researching CZRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT Corp (CZR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT Corp (CZR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT Corp (CZR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch