Caesars Entertainment Inc. (CZR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CZR POWR Grades
- CZR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 59.12% of US stocks.
- CZR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CZR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.79% of US stocks).
CZR Stock Summary
- CZR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.96% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CZR has reported earnings growth of -317.29%, putting it ahead of merely 6.21% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Caesars Entertainment Inc comes in at 175.47%, a number that bests 95.28% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CZR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RCL, GOL, XELA, X, and APA.
- Visit CZR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eldoradoresorts.com.
CZR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CZR's price/earnings ratio is 162.37% lower, now standing at -12.1.
- Over the past 84 months, CZR's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.3.
- CZR's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CZR.
CZR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1408.28%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 277.99%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1178.12%.
The table below shows CZR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CZR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CZR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.75% of graded US stocks.
- CZR's asset turnover comes in at 0.192 -- ranking 67th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- WYNN, CHH, and ARMK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CZR.
The table below shows CZR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CZR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CZR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.69||52-week high||$119.81|
|Prev. close||$40.27||52-week low||$37.03|
|Day high||$39.69||Avg. volume||3,362,499|
|50-day MA||$51.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$81.22||Market Cap||8.51B|
Caesars Entertainment Inc. (CZR) Company Bio
Caesars Entertainment, Inc., formerly Eldorado Resorts, Inc., is an American hotel and casino entertainment company founded and based in Reno, Nevada that operates more than 50 properties. Eldorado Resorts acquired Caesars Entertainment Corporation and changed its own name to Caesars Entertainment on July 20, 2020. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CZR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CZR Latest Social Stream
View Full CZR Social Stream
Latest CZR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Caesars Entertainment Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CZR as an investment opportunity.
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in downtown Cleveland to feature a state-of-the-art Caesars Sportsbook retail location CLEVELAND and LAS VEGAS , Feb. 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Caesars Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: CZR) ("Caesars") today announced a multi-year partnership with the Cleveland Cavaliers to
Thursday’s Top Analysts Upgrades and Downgrades: Caesars Entertainment, Chevron, Exact Sciences, Exxon Mobil, Gap, Ginkgo Bioworks, Home Depot, New York Mortgage Trust, Novavax, NOV, SoFi Technologies and More
Thursday''s top analyst upgrades and downgrades included Caesars Entertainment, Chevron, Exact Sciences, Exxon Mobil, Gap, Ginkgo Bioworks, Home Depot, New York Mortgage Trust, Novavax, NOV and SoFi Technologies.
Caesars Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: CZR) ("Caesars") today announced a multi-year partnership with the Cleveland Cavaliers to make Caesars Sportsbook an "Official Sports Betting Partner" and Caesars Entertainment the "Official Casino Partner" of the team. This partnership includes plans to open a best-in-class retail sportsbook on the street level inside the Northwest Atrium area of the team's home venue, Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, pending regulatory approvals.
Caesars Entertainment, Inc. (CZR) Q4 2021 Results Conference Call February 22, 2022 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Brian Agnew - Senior Vice President of Finance, Treasury, and Investor Relations Tom Reeg - Chief Executive Officer Anthony Carano - President and Chief Operating Officer Bret Yunker - Chief Financial Officer Conference...
Caesars traded higher on Wednesday after the casino operator committed to reeling in spending on sports betting marketing initiatives and hinted that a Strip asset sale could be close. The stock is also being defended by a large number of bulls on Wall Street. B. Riley Financial analyst David Bain...
CZR Price Returns
Continue Researching CZRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT Corp (CZR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT Corp (CZR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT Corp (CZR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch