Cosan Limited (CZZ): Price and Financial Metrics
CZZ Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cosan Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cosan Ltd is higher than it is for about 96.1% of US stocks.
- Cosan Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 121.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.98% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cosan Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be SUNS, CAAP, TPVG, TCRD, and CF.
- Visit CZZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cosan.com.br.
CZZ Stock Price Chart More Charts
CZZ Price/Volume Stats
Cosan Limited (CZZ) Company Bio
Cosan Limited engages in piped natural gas, Logistics service, agricultural land, lubricant, sugar and ethanol, and fuel businesses primarily in Brazil and internationally. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in São Paulo, Brazil.