Cosan Limited (CZZ): Price and Financial Metrics
CZZ Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cosan Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cosan Ltd is higher than it is for about 96.35% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CZZ comes in at 166.78% -- higher than that of 96.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CZZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAAP, TCRD, EAF, SUNS, and UAN.
- CZZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cosan Ltd's official web site, go to www.cosan.com.br.
CZZ Stock Price Chart More Charts
CZZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.36||52-week high||$23.70|
|Prev. close||$12.30||52-week low||$8.56|
|Day high||$11.85||Avg. volume||1,163,699|
|50-day MA||$18.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.82||Market Cap||2.78B|
Cosan Limited (CZZ) Company Bio
Cosan Limited engages in piped natural gas, Logistics service, agricultural land, lubricant, sugar and ethanol, and fuel businesses primarily in Brazil and internationally. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in São Paulo, Brazil.