Cosan Limited (CZZ): Price and Financial Metrics
CZZ Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cosan Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cosan Ltd is higher than it is for about 96.22% of US stocks.
- Cosan Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 92.72%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CZZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SUNS, CAAP, CF, GLAD, and LOAN.
- CZZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cosan Ltd's official web site, go to www.cosan.com.br.
CZZ Stock Price Chart More Charts
CZZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.07||52-week high||$23.70|
|Prev. close||$19.65||52-week low||$10.61|
|Day high||$19.73||Avg. volume||880,868|
|50-day MA||$22.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.58||Market Cap||4.67B|
Cosan Limited (CZZ) Company Bio
Cosan Limited engages in piped natural gas, Logistics service, agricultural land, lubricant, sugar and ethanol, and fuel businesses primarily in Brazil and internationally. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in São Paulo, Brazil.
CZZ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CZZ, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cosan Ltd ranked in the 99st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis implies the stock could yield a return of 57484.67% if fairly valued; such returns are always unlikely, though, so further investigation is likely warranted. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cosan Ltd ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4 years comes in at 1.66%; that's greater than 95.82% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 86.02% of its sector Energy.
- 44% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 18.36% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|