DoorDash Inc. (DASH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DASH POWR Grades
- DASH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 55.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DASH is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DASH ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
DASH Stock Summary
- DASH has a market capitalization of $43,046,231,806 -- more than approximately 93.57% of US stocks.
- DoorDash Inc's stock had its IPO on December 9, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 1.54% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for DoorDash Inc is higher than 91.91% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DoorDash Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EXAS, PAYC, IRTC, CE, and TDOC.
- DASH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DoorDash Inc's official web site, go to www.doordash.com.
DASH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DASH's EV/EBIT ratio is 549.92% lower, now standing at -145.1.
- DASH's price/sales ratio has moved down 45.5 over the prior 38 weeks.
- Over the past 38 weeks, DASH's price/sales ratio has gone down 45.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DASH.
DASH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DASH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.95||52-week high||$257.25|
|Prev. close||$64.17||52-week low||$56.67|
|Day high||$69.33||Avg. volume||5,988,401|
|50-day MA||$71.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$130.96||Market Cap||23.87B|
DoorDash Inc. (DASH) Company Bio
DoorDash, Inc. operates a logistics platform that connects merchants, consumers, and dashers in the United States and internationally. It operates DoorDash marketplace, which provides an array of services that enable merchants to solve mission-critical challenges, such as customer acquisition, delivery, insights and analytics, merchandising, payment processing, and customer support; and offers DoorDash Drive, a white-label logistics service. The company was formerly known as Palo Alto Delivery Inc. and changed its name to DoorDash, Inc. in 2015. DoorDash, Inc. was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DASH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DASH Latest Social Stream
View Full DASH Social Stream
Latest DASH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DoorDash Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DASH as an investment opportunity.
NYU Professor of Politics Joshua Tucker and New Constructs CEO David Trainer join Yahoo Finance Live to discuss Russia invading Ukraine and the outlook for stocks and energy markets.
Thriving restaurants can lend to higher property values, while shuttered businesses -- restaurants included -- can cause property values to plummet. As such, real estate investors stand to lose out big time if restaurants start dropping like flies two years into the COVID-19 health crisis. During the pandemic, restaurants relied heavily on food delivery to stay afloat.
(Bloomberg) -- Grubhub is launching a new rapid delivery service, joining rival DoorDash Inc. in the competitive race to get products to people’s doors in record time.Most Read from BloombergRussia Invasion of Ukraine Ignites European Security CrisisU.S. Says It’s Ready to Take in War’s Refugees: Ukraine UpdateRussia Hits Airfields; Kyiv Imposes Martial Law: Ukraine UpdateStocks Rise as Oil Pares Gain After Biden Address: Markets WrapSix Early Thoughts on Russia's Invasion of UkraineThe Just Eat
The broader stock market is shaky right now, but the technology sector is particularly weak. Food delivery giant DoorDash (NYSE: DASH) reported its fourth-quarter and full-year 2021 results on Feb. 16, and despite a positive reaction from investors initially, the company's stock has since resumed its steady (and steep) decline. DoorDash stock is down 62% since hitting an all-time high of $257 a share in November 2021, and here are two reasons it could get worse.
DoorDash (NYSE: DASH) has been thriving since the onset of the pandemic. As a result, DoorDash is experiencing a surge of new customers and engagement. It's no surprise that many investors consider buying shares of DoorDash, but don't overlook this factor when making your decision.
DASH Price Returns