DoorDash Inc. Cl A (DASH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DASH POWR Grades
- DASH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 53.41% of US stocks.
- DASH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- DASH's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.71% of US stocks).
DASH Stock Summary
- DOORDASH INC's market capitalization of $20,462,936,782 is ahead of 90.12% of US-listed equities.
- DASH's went public 1.99 years ago, making it older than merely 9.35% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DASH is currently 40.04, higher than 88.63% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOORDASH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ZG, MNDY, EVLV, BSGM, and GDRX.
- DASH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DOORDASH INC's official web site, go to www.doordash.com.
DASH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DASH's price/sales ratio is 47.83% higher, now standing at 3.4.
- DASH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 209.2 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DASH.
DASH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DASH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.01||52-week high||$171.08|
|Prev. close||$53.62||52-week low||$41.37|
|Day high||$55.25||Avg. volume||5,855,741|
|50-day MA||$51.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$71.47||Market Cap||20.97B|
Most Popular Stories View All
DASH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DASH Latest Social Stream
View Full DASH Social Stream
Latest DASH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOORDASH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DASH as an investment opportunity.
The companies are looking to take greater control of their delivery services, while Amazon waits in the wings.
DoorDash Inc (NYSE: DASH) has put forth new Canada partnership plans to better support restaurant partners nationwide. Starting December 6, all Canadian local restaurant owners will have the choice of three different plans. DoorDash also includes DoorDash Storefront, an Online Ordering Software, in all partnership plans, enabling restaurant to turn their website into an ecommerce store. Also Read: DoorDash's Slowing Orders & UBER Competition Trigger Downgrade By This Analyst The plans include Do
DoorDash Canada Launches New Partnership Plans to Provide More Choice, Flexibility, and Transparency for Local Restaurants
Today, DoorDash Canada announced the launch of new Partnership Plans to better support restaurant partners nationwide. Beginning today, all Canadian local restaurant owners have the choice of three different plans, with commission rates that vary based on the inclusion of services provided. Additionally, DoorDash is including DoorDash Storefront, an Online Ordering Software, in all partnership plans that enables any restaurant to turn their website into an ecommerce store. The industry-leading P
Currently the tech sector is facing many challenges, due in large part to the trajectory of the industry during the pandemic.
Lawmakers voted to prevent a nationwide strike by railroad workers. The U.S. Senate agreed to force unions to adopt an earlier labor agreement mediated by the administration—while rejecting a proposal to give workers expanded paid sick leave. The measure now goes to the White House, and the move is expected to end the standoff between CSX, Union Pacific and other freight railroads and more than 115,000 workers. American banking giants are working to pay back scammed Zelle customers. JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo & Co. and other owners of the payment network are devising a plan to compensate fraud victims, The Wall Street Journal reported Monday. JPMorgan shares fell 1.8% Monday.
DASH Price Returns