Designer Brands Inc. (DBI): Price and Financial Metrics
DBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.45||52-week high||$13.44|
|Prev. close||$11.64||52-week low||$6.14|
|Day high||$12.47||Avg. volume||1,716,724|
|50-day MA||$11.32||Dividend yield||1.72%|
|200-day MA||$9.82||Market Cap||723.76M|
DBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DBI POWR Grades
- DBI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.85% of US stocks.
- DBI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- DBI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
DBI Stock Summary
- DESIGNER BRANDS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.29% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.16, DESIGNER BRANDS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 4.88% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for DESIGNER BRANDS INC is higher than just 6.19% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DESIGNER BRANDS INC are CAL, ARHS, AAP, HBB, and M.
- DBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DESIGNER BRANDS INC's official web site, go to www.designerbrands.com.
DBI Valuation Summary
- DBI's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 71.43% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 223 months, DBI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 24.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DBI.
DBI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -229.85%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -19.21%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -23.83%.
The table below shows DBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.62% of graded US stocks.
- DBI's asset turnover comes in at 1.36 -- ranking 90th of 165 Retail stocks.
- BBY, ULTA, and BURL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DBI.
The table below shows DBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Designer Brands Inc. (DBI) Company Bio
Designer Brands (formerly DSW Inc.) is a branded footwear and accessories retailer that offers a wide selection of brand name and designer dress, casual and athletic footwear and accessories for women, men and kids. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
DBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DBI Latest Social Stream
View Full DBI Social Stream
Latest DBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DESIGNER BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DBI as an investment opportunity.
Designer Brands Inc. (NYSE: DBI), one of the world's largest designers, producers and retailers of footwear and accessories, announced the Company will issue its third quarter 2023 earnings on December 5, 2023. Management will host a conference call to discuss the results at 8:30 am E.T. A press release detailing the Company's results will be issued prior to the call.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Designer Brands' (NYSE:DBI) investors will be pleased with their splendid 117% return over the last three years
Designer Brands Inc. ( NYSE:DBI ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 12% in the last...
Let's dig into the relative performance of Boot Barn (NYSE:BOOT) and its peers as we unravel the now-completed Q2 footwear retailer earnings season.
DBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|