Designer Brands Inc. (DBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DBI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- DBI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- DBI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.8% of US stocks).
DBI Stock Summary
- Designer Brands Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.69% of US listed stocks.
- DBI's price/sales ratio is 0.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.26% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Designer Brands Inc's share price is greater than that of 92.45% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Designer Brands Inc are RBCAA, HMN, INDB, FFBC, and CATY.
- DBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Designer Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.designerbrands.com.
DBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.58||52-week high||$20.48|
|Prev. close||$16.04||52-week low||$4.31|
|Day high||$16.22||Avg. volume||1,690,472|
|50-day MA||$17.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.45||Market Cap||1.14B|
Designer Brands Inc. (DBI) Company Bio
Designer Brands (formerly DSW Inc.) is a branded footwear and accessories retailer that offers a wide selection of brand name and designer dress, casual and athletic footwear and accessories for women, men and kids. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
DBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DBI Latest Social Stream
View Full DBI Social Stream
Latest DBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Designer Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DBI as an investment opportunity.
Designer Brands (DBI) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
DSW Shifted to Athletic and Comfort Just as Consumers Started Venturing Out Again — Was Its Athleisure Push Too Late?
The company noted a return to profitability for the first time since the onset of the pandemic.
Designer Brands Inc. (DBI) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 26, 2021 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Stacy Turnof - Investor Relations, Edelman Roger Rawlins - Chief Executive Officer Jared Poff - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Steve Marotta - C.L. King & Associates Gaby Carbone - Deutsche Bank...
DBI earnings call for the period ending May 1, 2021.
Designer Brands (DBI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 150.00% and 11.42%, respectively, for the quarter ended April 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DBI Price Returns