DigitalBridge Group Inc. (DBRG): Price and Financial Metrics
DBRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.72||52-week high||$18.43|
|Prev. close||$16.42||52-week low||$9.99|
|Day high||$16.85||Avg. volume||1,690,918|
|50-day MA||$16.31||Dividend yield||0.24%|
|200-day MA||$14.39||Market Cap||2.73B|
DBRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DBRG POWR Grades
- DBRG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DBRG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- DBRG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
DBRG Stock Summary
- DBRG's current price/earnings ratio is 335.52, which is higher than 98.66% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.72%, DIGITALBRIDGE GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.6% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DBRG has reported earnings growth of -384.24%, putting it ahead of merely 3.93% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DIGITALBRIDGE GROUP INC are SHEN, XPO, CTLT, CLDT, and ADT.
- To check out DIGITALBRIDGE GROUP INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001679688.
DBRG Valuation Summary
- DBRG's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 57.14% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- DBRG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2114.6 over the prior 114 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DBRG.
DBRG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 88.94%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -76.01%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 224.58%.
The table below shows DBRG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DigitalBridge Group Inc. (DBRG) Company Bio
DigitalBridge Group, Inc. is a global digital infrastructure investment firm. The company owns, invests in and operates businesses such as cell towers, data centers, fiber, small cells, and edge infrastructure. Headquartered in Boca Raton, DigitalBridge has key offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, and Singapore.
DBRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DBRG Latest Social Stream
View Full DBRG Social Stream
Latest DBRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIGITALBRIDGE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DBRG as an investment opportunity.
BOCA RATON, Fla., November 07, 2023--DigitalBridge Group, Inc. ("DigitalBridge" or the "Company") (NYSE: DBRG), a leading global alternative asset manager dedicated to investing in digital infrastructure, today announced senior executives from DigitalBridge will participate in the following upcoming investor events and industry events:
BOCA RATON, Fla., November 01, 2023--DigitalBridge Group, Inc. (NYSE: DBRG) ("DigitalBridge") today announced that a wholly owned subsidiary of the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority ("ADIA") will acquire a 40% stake in Landmark Dividend LLC ("Landmark"), a leading acquirer and developer of real estate and infrastructure focused on the wireless communication, digital infrastructure, outdoor advertising, and renewable power industries. The investment includes a significant commitment from ADIA and Di
BOCA RATON, Fla., November 01, 2023--DigitalBridge Group, Inc. (NYSE:DBRG) today issued a detailed presentation of its third quarter 2023 results, which can be viewed at https://ir.digitalbridge.com/financial-information/quarterly-results.
‘Stay Invested Through the Uncertainty’: J.P. Morgan Says Stocks Could Reach New Highs Next Year — Here Are 2 Names to Pounce on Now
What should we make of today’s market conditions? Investors are digesting how the Federal Reserve’s ‘higher for longer’ interest rate policy will impact the economy, and they’re not pleased with the prospect. Other challenges on the horizon include the ongoing Congressional budget battles, lingering inflation, the evaporation of consumer savings and purchasing power, and concerns over China’s incendiary combination of slowing growth, geopolitical ambition, and approaching demographic collapse. T
BOCA RATON, Fla., October 04, 2023--DigitalBridge Group, Inc. (NYSE: DBRG) today announced it will release Third Quarter 2023 financial results before the market opens on Wednesday, November 1, 2023. The Company will conduct an earnings presentation and conference call to discuss the results the same day at 10:00 a.m. ET.
DBRG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|