NTT DOCOMO, INC. (DCMYY): Price and Financial Metrics
DCMYY Stock Summary
- Ntt Docomo Inc's market capitalization of $134,476,454,848 is ahead of 98.42% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ntt Docomo Inc is higher than merely 1.65% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DCMYY comes in at 320.81% -- higher than that of 98.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ntt Docomo Inc are CHTR, SNE, WFC, LIN, and JD.
- DCMYY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ntt Docomo Inc's official web site, go to www.nttdocomo.co.jp.
DCMYY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCMYY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.30||52-week high||$38.19|
|Prev. close||$36.40||52-week low||$25.25|
|Day high||$36.36||Avg. volume||34,293|
|50-day MA||$36.95||Dividend yield||2.51%|
|200-day MA||$31.64||Market Cap||117.20B|
NTT DOCOMO, INC. (DCMYY) Company Bio
NTT DOCOMO, INC., a telecommunications company, provides various mobile services in Japan and internationally. It operates through three segments: Telecommunications Business, Smart Life Business, and Other Businesses. The company offers iPhone, iPad, smartphone, tablet, and feature phone products and services under the docomo name, as well as d POINT CLUB, a point program. It also provides technical and operational services to mobile operators and other companies. In addition, the company offers LTE, FOMA, and FOMA high-speed services; docomo Wi-Fi services; VoLTE voice call services; docomo Hikari, an optical Internet service; and docomo Shop services. Further, it provides optical-fiber broadband, satellite mobile communications, and international services; distributes video, music, and electronic books, etc.; and offers finance/payment services, online shopping service, other life-related services, etc. Additionally, the company engages in the mobile device protection service, commissioned development/sale, system maintenance businesses, etc. As of March 31, 2019, it had 78.45 million cellular subscriptions; and 70.15 million d POINT CLUB memberships. NTT DOCOMO, INC. has collaboration with Tohoku University to research on an artificial-intelligence technology to detect periodontal disease by photographing a person's gums with a smartphone. It also has a mobile payment alliance agreement with Merpay, Inc., LINE Pay Corporation, and KDDI Corporation for merchant stores. The company was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. NTT DOCOMO, INC. is a subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation.
DCMYY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ntt Docomo Inc. To summarize, we found that Ntt Docomo Inc ranked in the 99th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis implies the stock could yield a return of 26131% if fairly valued; such returns are always unlikely, though, so further investigation is likely warranted. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DCMYY, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 99.49% of its sector Technology.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 8.12% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- DCMYY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 50.71% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|