3D Systems Corp. (DDD): Price and Financial Metrics
DDD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.28||52-week high||$13.52|
|Prev. close||$8.33||52-week low||$7.02|
|Day high||$9.50||Avg. volume||1,186,871|
|50-day MA||$9.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.38||Market Cap||1.22B|
DDD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DDD POWR Grades
- DDD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.28% of US stocks.
- DDD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- DDD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
DDD Stock Summary
- 3D SYSTEMS CORP's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.83% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, DDD has reported earnings growth of 130.69%, putting it ahead of 89.73% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for 3D SYSTEMS CORP comes in at -12.66%, a number that bests only 15.1% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to 3D SYSTEMS CORP are DIBS, TBLA, MMAT, AMSC, and PHR.
- DDD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 3D SYSTEMS CORP's official web site, go to www.3dsystems.com.
DDD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DDD's price/sales ratio is 14.29% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- DDD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 24.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DDD.
DDD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.93%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -47.47%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -110.47%.
The table below shows DDD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DDD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DDD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.93% of graded US stocks.
- DDD's asset turnover comes in at 0.867 -- ranking 157th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- AWRE, FB, and NLSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DDD.
The table below shows DDD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DDD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DDD, see our DDD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$28.33||Average Broker Recommendation||2.11 (Hold)|
3D Systems Corp. (DDD) Company Bio
3D Systems Corporation is a developer of computer systems and components. The company was co-founded by Chuck Hall, the creator of the first-ever 3D printed part, in 1986. Its suite of products includes 3-D printers, print materials, digital design software and on-demand manufacturing services. 3D Systems focuses on all aspects of the 3D printing process, from digitization, design and simulation through manufacturing, inspection and management. The company’s products include 3D printers and printing material for plastic, metal, dental, and jewelry industry applications. Dr. Jeffery A. Graves was named President and Chief Executive Officer of 3D Systems in May of 2020, and the company is headquartered in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
DDD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DDD Latest Social Stream
View Full DDD Social Stream
Latest DDD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 3D SYSTEMS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DDD as an investment opportunity.
Why Is Stratasys (SSYS) Stock Up 9% Today?
Stratasys (SSYS) stock is taking off on Friday after the 3D printing company received an offer to combine with 3D Systems (DDD).
Why Stratasys, 3D Systems, and Desktop Metal Stocks All Popped Today
Shares of 3D printer-maker Stratasys (NASDAQ: SSYS), which have tread water for most of the past week, took a sudden turn to the upside on Friday, roaring ahead 10.2% through 12:40 p.m. ET. Rival 3D printing concerns are racing higher as well, with 3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) rising 10.4%, and Desktop Metal (NYSE: DM) up a solid 5%. Because this morning, we learned the rival 3D printer-maker 3D Systems is interested in buying Stratasys.
3D Systems Confirms Submission of a Superior Proposal to Combine with Stratasys
Combination Creates Clear Pure-Play Additive Manufacturing Leader with Unmatched Scale and Highly Attractive Financial Profile in Rapidly Scaling IndustrySignificant Shareholder Value Creation Fueled by $100 Million of Cost SynergiesInclusive of Cost Synergies, Proposal Provides Value of Approximately $25 per Stratasys Share, a 70% Uplift for Stratasys ShareholdersProposal Delivers Certain and Immediate Value and Unparalleled Long-Term Upside ROCK HILL, S.C., June 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- To
UPDATE 3-Stratasys receives $1.21 bln unsolicited buyout proposal from 3D Systems
Stratasys Ltd said on Thursday that it had received an unsolicited buyout proposal from rival 3D Systems Corp, valuing the industrial 3D printer at about $1.21 billion. Stratasys shares were up 10.1% at $16.04, while 3D Systems was up 2.6% at $8.55 in premarket trading on Friday. 3D Systems' proposal could trigger a bidding war for the company, which has rejected multiple takeover offers from shareholder Nano Dimension Ltd as it looks to merge with Desktop Metal Inc in a $1.8 billion stock deal.
Stratasys receives $1.21 billion unsolicited buyout proposal from 3D Systems
Stratasys shares were up 10.1% at $16.04, while 3D Systems was up 2.6% at $8.55 in premarket trading on Friday. 3D Systems' proposal could trigger a bidding war for the company, which has rejected multiple takeover offers from shareholder Nano Dimension Ltd as it looks to merge with Desktop Metal Inc in a $1.8 billion stock deal.
DDD Price Returns
Continue Researching DDDWant to see what other sources are saying about 3D Systems Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
3D Systems Corp (DDD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
3D Systems Corp (DDD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
3D Systems Corp (DDD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...