3D Systems Corporation (DDD): Price and Financial Metrics
DDD Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for 3D Systems Corp is higher than 95.77% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,312.67%, 3D Systems Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 97.71% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DDD has reported earnings growth of 55.02%, putting it ahead of 83.11% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to 3D Systems Corp are NSSC, BCOV, GENC, NEWR, and PLT.
- DDD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 3D Systems Corp's official web site, go to www.3dsystems.com.
DDD Stock Price Chart More Charts
DDD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.43||52-week high||$14.50|
|Prev. close||$11.96||52-week low||$6.47|
|Day high||$11.56||Avg. volume||2,215,704|
|50-day MA||$10.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.88||Market Cap||1.35B|
3D Systems Corporation (DDD) Company Bio
3D Systems Corporation operates as a provider of 3D printing centric design-to-manufacturing solutions in the Americas, Germany, and the Asia-Pacific, as well as other European, the Middle East, and African countries. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Rock Hill, South Carolina.