Deckers Outdoor Corporation (DECK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DECK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DECK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.06% of US stocks.
- DECK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- DECK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
DECK Stock Summary
- Deckers Outdoor Corp's market capitalization of $11,586,005,079 is ahead of 82.06% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Deckers Outdoor Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For DECK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 21.17% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Deckers Outdoor Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be WSO, TTC, YETI, HSIC, and RHI.
- Visit DECK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.deckers.com.
DECK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DECK's price/sales ratio is 35.48% higher, now standing at 4.2.
- DECK's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, DECK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 14.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DECK.
DECK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 550.9%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 67.74%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 164.05%.
The table below shows DECK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DECK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DECK has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.08% of graded US stocks.
- DECK's asset turnover comes in at 1.244 -- ranking 8th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- GES, OXM, and COLM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DECK.
The table below shows DECK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DECK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DECK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$440.17||52-week high||$447.72|
|Prev. close||$436.25||52-week low||$202.17|
|Day high||$447.72||Avg. volume||338,155|
|50-day MA||$414.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$347.77||Market Cap||12.18B|
Deckers Outdoor Corporation (DECK) Company Bio
Deckers Outdoor Corporaton designs, markets, and distributes footwear, apparel, and accessories for casual lifestyle use and high performance activities. The Company markets its products under three brands: UGG, Teva, and Sanuk. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Goleta, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DECK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DECK Latest Social Stream
View Full DECK Social Stream
Latest DECK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Deckers Outdoor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DECK as an investment opportunity.
Deckers ranks No. 2 among shoe stocks, is up 4% so far this year, and is now eyeing a new buy point.
CVLG, GBX, RICK, DECK, and JNPR have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 2, 2021.
The Allbirds IPO filing revealed losses are seen for the "foreseeable future" though it enjoys a cult following and Instagram juice.
Deckers Outdoor Corporation's (NYSE:DECK) Stock Is Going Strong: Is the Market Following Fundamentals?
Most readers would already be aware that Deckers Outdoor's (NYSE:DECK) stock increased significantly by 26% over the...
Tight trading action is a bullish sign. Pool stock and Dexcom lead five stocks trading tightly near buy points.
DECK Price Returns