Deckers Outdoor Corporation (DECK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DECK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DECK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.04% of US stocks.
- DECK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- DECK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
DECK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $9,365,201,105, Deckers Outdoor Corp has a greater market value than 80.54% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Deckers Outdoor Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.58%, Deckers Outdoor Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 19.99% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Deckers Outdoor Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TTC, OLLI, SAM, AMED, and CACI.
- DECK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Deckers Outdoor Corp's official web site, go to www.deckers.com.
DECK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DECK's price/sales ratio is 9.09% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- Over the past 243 months, DECK's price/sales ratio has gone up $3.3.
- DECK's price/sales ratio has moved up $3.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DECK.
DECK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DECK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$337.70||52-week high||$353.71|
|Prev. close||$336.72||52-week low||$184.21|
|Day high||$338.03||Avg. volume||306,968|
|50-day MA||$334.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$297.18||Market Cap||9.51B|
Deckers Outdoor Corporation (DECK) Company Bio
Deckers Outdoor Corporaton designs, markets, and distributes footwear, apparel, and accessories for casual lifestyle use and high performance activities. The Company markets its products under three brands: UGG, Teva, and Sanuk. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Goleta, California.
DECK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Deckers Outdoor Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Deckers Outdoor Corp ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Deckers Outdoor Corp, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 84.02; that's higher than 93.17% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 12.26% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- DECK's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 52.08% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DECK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DECK Latest Social Stream
View Full DECK Social Stream
Latest DECK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Deckers Outdoor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DECK as an investment opportunity.
Deckers' (DECK) direct-to-consumer channel, particularly, e-commerce is consistently robust. Also, strength in the company's brands like HOKA ONE ONE is steadily grabbing attention.
New partnership marks next expansion chapter in company’s incredible success story HOKA ONE ONE HOKA ONE ONE Mach 4 SAN FRANCISCO, June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HOKA ONE ONE®, a division of Deckers Brands (NYSE: DECK), has announced the appointment of FCB as its first-ever global creative agency of record following a competitive review. FCB WEST, the network’s nimble creative boutique in San Francisco, will serve as the global lead office and will tap into FCB’s network of offices around the
Sanuk, a division of Deckers Brands (NYSE: DECK), today announced the second iteration of their partnership with iconic travel adventure brand Airstream. The latest Sanuk x Airstream footwear capsule collection for streamers and dreamers offers unmatched premium style and plushy comfort, dropping today just in time for summer road trip season. The line is available on Sanuk.com, as well as Airstream Supply Company.
Teva®, a division of Deckers Brands (NYSE: DECK), announces the release of a capsule collection in collaboration with British born, New York based designer, Christian Cowan. Made to make daily life shine, the Teva x Christian Cowan collection fuses together metallics, glitter, and the outdoors, effectively merging two brands rooted in energetic, expressive living.
Deckers Outdoor shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating.
DECK Price Returns