Deckers Outdoor Corporation (DECK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DECK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DECK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.25% of US stocks.
- DECK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 169 days.
- DECK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 14.9% of US stocks).
DECK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,202,596,181, Deckers Outdoor Corp has a greater market value than 79.68% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Deckers Outdoor Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Deckers Outdoor Corp is higher than it is for about just 21.36% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Deckers Outdoor Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AYI, DCI, YETI, TTC, and HSIC.
- DECK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Deckers Outdoor Corp's official web site, go to www.deckers.com.
DECK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DECK's price/sales ratio is 35.48% higher, now standing at 4.2.
- DECK's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, DECK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 14.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DECK.
DECK Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 188.51%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -12.53%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 272.35%.
The table below shows DECK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DECK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DECK has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.92% of graded US stocks.
- DECK's asset turnover comes in at 1.244 -- ranking 9th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- LULU, GES, and PVH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DECK.
The table below shows DECK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DECK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DECK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$305.01||52-week high||$451.49|
|Prev. close||$298.84||52-week low||$285.81|
|Day high||$305.08||Avg. volume||329,678|
|50-day MA||$365.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$376.22||Market Cap||8.37B|
Deckers Outdoor Corporation (DECK) Company Bio
Deckers Outdoor Corporaton designs, markets, and distributes footwear, apparel, and accessories for casual lifestyle use and high performance activities. The Company markets its products under three brands: UGG, Teva, and Sanuk. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Goleta, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DECK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DECK Latest Social Stream
View Full DECK Social Stream
Latest DECK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Deckers Outdoor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DECK as an investment opportunity.
In a report released yesterday, Sam Poser from Williams Trading maintained a Buy rating on Deckers Outdoor (DECK – Research Report), with a price target of $477.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $298.87, close to its 52-week low of $276.70. According to TipRanks.com, Poser is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 20.7% and a 50.1% success rate. Poser covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Canada Goose Holdings, Dick's Sporting Goods, and Wolverine World Wide. Deckers Outdoor has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $471.00, representing a 48.6% upside.
Investment company Marshall Financial Group LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Invesco Preferred ETF, ProShares Ultra S&P500, First Trust Institutional Preferred Securities and, FT Cboe Vest U.S.
Deckers (DECK) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Intro & Thesis When I first laid my eyes on a pair of Crocs (CROX), I thought what most people think: Well, that’s stupid. A few weeks later, I was watching a clip of Grant Cardone. In it he said “whenever I think something is stupid, it means I need...
In the next few weeks, VF Corp., Skechers, Deckers, and Under Armour will report earnings for the most recent quarter. As in quarters' past, many of these results will likely be colored with talk of supply chain headwinds and improvements.
DECK Price Returns