Deckers Outdoor Corporation (DECK): Price and Financial Metrics
DECK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$657.51||52-week high||$662.27|
|Prev. close||$654.99||52-week low||$361.62|
|Day high||$657.51||Avg. volume||392,435|
|50-day MA||$561.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$508.97||Market Cap||16.92B|
DECK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DECK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DECK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.13% of US stocks.
- DECK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DECK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
DECK Stock Summary
- DECK has a higher market value than 88.44% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $16,280,953,215.
- Of note is the ratio of DECKERS OUTDOOR CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 27.35%, DECKERS OUTDOOR CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 80.57% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DECKERS OUTDOOR CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be HUBB, J, SNA, ULTA, and BLDR.
- DECK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DECKERS OUTDOOR CORP's official web site, go to www.deckers.com.
DECK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DECK's EV/EBIT ratio is 31.84% higher, now standing at 17.6.
- DECK's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DECK.
DECK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 44.12%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 47.72%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4736.11%.
The table below shows DECK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DECK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DECK has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.92% of graded US stocks.
- DECK's asset turnover comes in at 1.244 -- ranking 9th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- LULU, GES, and PVH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DECK.
The table below shows DECK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Deckers Outdoor Corporation (DECK) Company Bio
Deckers Outdoor Corporaton designs, markets, and distributes footwear, apparel, and accessories for casual lifestyle use and high performance activities. The Company markets its products under three brands: UGG, Teva, and Sanuk. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Goleta, California.
DECK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DECK Latest Social Stream
View Full DECK Social Stream
Latest DECK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DECKERS OUTDOOR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DECK as an investment opportunity.
Deckers (DECK) is poised for success in the ever-changing retail-apparel and shoes industry due to its proactive strategy, brand strength, commitment to innovation and a customer-centric approach.
Investors who take a position in these stocks to buy are likely to be rewarded as their gains continue to compound.
Hibbett (HIBB) thrives amid challenges and credits Q3 success to strategic execution. Its partnership with Nike and a strong back-to-school season boost optimism for fiscal 2024.
American Eagle's (AEO) Q3 results reflect gains from strength across brands, reduced product and freight costs, and ongoing profit improvement initiatives.
Burlington Stores (BURL) posts third-quarter fiscal 2023 results, wherein its comparable store sales jump by 6% year over year.
DECK Price Returns