Destination Maternity Corporation (DEST): Price and Financial Metrics
DEST Stock Summary
- Destination Maternity Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.37% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.01, Destination Maternity Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 0.36% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DEST comes in at -234.24% -- higher than that of only 1.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DEST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PIR, SSI, RAD, CJJD, and CGA.
- DEST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Destination Maternity Corp's official web site, go to www.destinationmaternitycorp.com.
DEST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DEST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.11||52-week high||$5.94|
|Prev. close||$0.16||52-week low||$0.11|
|Day high||$0.19||Avg. volume||428,753|
|50-day MA||$0.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.56||Market Cap||1.56M|
Destination Maternity Corporation (DEST) Company Bio
Destination Maternity Corporation designs and retails maternity apparel in the United States. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.