DHI Group, Inc. (DHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHX POWR Grades
- DHX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DHX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 161 days.
- DHX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.68% of US stocks).
DHX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 381.69, Dhi Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.45%, Dhi Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.41% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Dhi Group Inc comes in at -11.36%, a number that bests merely 12.77% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dhi Group Inc are UEIC, SCOR, PWFL, ICAD, and SPNE.
- DHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dhi Group Inc's official web site, go to www.dhigroupinc.com.
DHX Valuation Summary
- DHX's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 51.52% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 172 months, DHX's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.
- Over the past 172 months, DHX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHX.
DHX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -41.45%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -57.84%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -25.12%.
The table below shows DHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DHX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.55% of graded US stocks.
- DHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.531 -- ranking 309th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- CRTO, WB, and AMN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DHX.
The table below shows DHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.44||52-week high||$6.62|
|Prev. close||$5.26||52-week low||$2.30|
|Day high||$5.64||Avg. volume||244,312|
|50-day MA||$5.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.26||Market Cap||269.51M|
DHI Group, Inc. (DHX) Company Bio
DHI Group is a provider of specialized websites and services for professional communities including technology and security clearance, financial services, energy, healthcare and hospitality. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
DHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHX Latest Social Stream
View Full DHX Social Stream
Latest DHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dhi Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHX as an investment opportunity.
* Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 70 Presenting Companies * Wednesday and Thursday, January 19th-20th, 2022NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 18, 2022 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day January Small Cap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, January, 19th-20th, 2022. The links can also be found at www.
DHI Group, Inc. to Present at Sidoti Winter Small Cap Virtual Investor Conference on January 19, 2022
DHI Group, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) today announced that it will be participating in the Sidoti & Company Winter Small Cap Virtual Investor Conference. Art Zeile, Chief Executive Officer, and Kevin Bostick, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting on January 19, 2022 at 1:45PM ET and will be meeting with investors throughout the day.
For us, stock picking is in large part the hunt for the truly magnificent stocks. You won't get it right every time...
Presentation Times Released for 75+ Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, December 8-9, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / December 7, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day December Micro Cap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, December 8 - 9, 2021. The links can also be found at www.
DHI Group, Inc. to Present at The Benchmark Company Discovery One-On-One Virtual Investor Conference on December 2, 2021
DHI Group, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) today announced that DHI's CEO, Art Zeile will be participating in the Benchmark Company Discovery One-on-One Virtual Investor Conference on Thursday, December 2, 2021.
DHX Price Returns