DHI Group, Inc. (DHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHX POWR Grades
- DHX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81.88% of US stocks.
- DHX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DHX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 15.05% of US stocks).
DHX Stock Summary
- DHX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 170.31 -- higher than 85.77% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For DHX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 23.53% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Dhi Group Inc comes in at -12.4%, a number that bests only 9.78% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dhi Group Inc are ATRC, TRUE, XERS, FLNT, and XENT.
- DHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dhi Group Inc's official web site, go to www.dhigroupinc.com.
DHX Valuation Summary
- DHX's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 51.52% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 172 months, DHX's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.
- Over the past 172 months, DHX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHX.
DHX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 71.67%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -41.45%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -65.14%.
The table below shows DHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DHX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.55% of graded US stocks.
- DHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.531 -- ranking 309th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- CRTO, WB, and AMN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DHX.
The table below shows DHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.97||52-week high||$7.57|
|Prev. close||$4.97||52-week low||$2.97|
|Day high||$5.02||Avg. volume||360,840|
|50-day MA||$5.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.58||Market Cap||235.25M|
DHI Group, Inc. (DHX) Company Bio
DHI Group is a provider of specialized websites and services for professional communities including technology and security clearance, financial services, energy, healthcare and hospitality. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
DHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHX Latest Social Stream
View Full DHX Social Stream
Latest DHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dhi Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHX as an investment opportunity.
CENTENNIAL, Colo., Feb. 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- DHI Group, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a new stock repurchase program that permits the purchase of up to $15 million of the Company''s common stock. The new program was approved following the…
The following slide deck was published by DHI Group, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
DHI Group, Inc. (DHX) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 8, 2022, 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Art Zeile – Chief Executive Officer Kevin Bostick – Chief Financial Officer Todd Kehrli – MKR Investor Relations Conference Call Participants Eric Martinuzzi – Lake Street Capital Markets Josh Vogel – Sidoti &...
DHI Group press release (DHX): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.00 misses by $0.01.Revenue of $33.7M (+1.5% Y/Y) beats by $1.38M.
DHI Group's Fourth Quarter Total Revenue Increases 25% Year-Over-Year as Bookings Increase 35% Year-Over-Year
DHI Group, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) ("DHI" or the "Company") today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
DHX Price Returns