DHI Group, Inc. (DHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DHX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DHX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DHX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
DHX Stock Summary
- DHX's current price/earnings ratio is 130.78, which is higher than 96.83% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DHI GROUP INC is reporting a growth rate of -107.88%; that's higher than only 13.79% of US stocks.
- The volatility of DHI GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of just 22.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DHX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KIDS, ESMT, MMSI, LMAT, and PCRX.
- DHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DHI GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.dhigroupinc.com.
DHX Valuation Summary
- DHX's price/earnings ratio is 131.5; this is 559.15% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- DHX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 102.7 over the prior 187 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHX.
DHX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -49.62%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 69.87%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -34.4%.
The table below shows DHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DHX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.55% of graded US stocks.
- DHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.531 -- ranking 309th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- CRTO, WB, and AMN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DHX.
The table below shows DHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.61||52-week high||$7.57|
|Prev. close||$5.71||52-week low||$4.17|
|Day high||$5.78||Avg. volume||290,714|
|50-day MA||$5.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.65||Market Cap||268.05M|
DHI Group, Inc. (DHX) Company Bio
DHI Group is a provider of specialized websites and services for professional communities including technology and security clearance, financial services, energy, healthcare and hospitality. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
DHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHX Latest Social Stream
View Full DHX Social Stream
Latest DHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DHI GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHX as an investment opportunity.
Barrington analyst Gary Prestopino assigned a Buy rating to DHI Group (DHX - Research Report) today and set a price target of $12.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $5.67.According to TipRanks, Prestopino is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 30.2% and a 59.50% success rate. Prestopino covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Cars, CCC Intelligent Solutions Holdings, and PowerFleet.Currently, the analyst consensus on DHI Group is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $11.00.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>The company has a one-year high of $7.57 and a one-year low of $4.17.
CENTENNIAL, Colo., November 15, 2022--Tech career hub Dice finds that 52% of technologists may feel confident enough in their skills and employer demand to change jobs in the next year.
The five-year decline in earnings might be taking its toll on DHI Group (NYSE:DHX) shareholders as stock falls 15% over the past week
The DHI Group, Inc. ( NYSE:DHX ) share price has had a bad week, falling 15%. But that doesn't change the fact that the...
In a report released today, Gary Prestopino from Barrington assigned a Buy rating to DHI Group (DHX - Research Report), with a price target of $12.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $6.20.Prestopino covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as CCC Intelligent Solutions Holdings, Cars, and PowerFleet. According to TipRanks, Prestopino has an average return of 31.5% and a 56.27% success rate on recommended stocks. DHI Group has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $11.00, a 77.42% upside from current levels. In a report released today, B.Riley Financial also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $10.00 price target.
DHI Group (DHX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 2.90%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DHX Price Returns