DHI Group, Inc. (DHX): Price and Financial Metrics
DHX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.93, Dhi Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 20.4% of US stocks.
- For DHX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 20.48% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, DHX has reported earnings growth of -285.65%, putting it ahead of just 6.86% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DHX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are YJ, MIND, VISL, ORBC, and DRTT.
- DHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dhi Group Inc's official web site, go to www.dhigroupinc.com.
DHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.12||52-week high||$3.20|
|Prev. close||$3.16||52-week low||$1.66|
|Day high||$3.20||Avg. volume||132,982|
|50-day MA||$2.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.39||Market Cap||162.99M|
DHI Group, Inc. (DHX) Company Bio
DHI Group is a provider of specialized websites and services for professional communities including technology and security clearance, financial services, energy, healthcare and hospitality. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in New York, New York.
DHX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Dhi Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Dhi Group Inc ranked in the 4th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Dhi Group Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Dhi Group Inc over the past 5.79 years is -0.41%; that's higher than merely 2.96% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Dhi Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -38.22. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 3.46% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHX Latest Social Stream
View Full DHX Social Stream
Latest DHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dhi Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHX as an investment opportunity.
CENTENNIAL, Colo., Feb. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Dice, a DHI Group, Inc. brand (NYSE: DHX), today released The Dice 2021 Tech Salary Report, its annual report featuring in-depth information on technology salary and compensation trends across the United States. Despite the economic impact…
DHI Group, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a stock repurchase program that permits the purchase of up to $8 million of the Company's common stock. This new authorization is currently effective and will be in effect through February 11, 2022. Under the plan, management has discretion in determining the conditions under which shares may be purchased from time to time.
Dice Virtual Career Events Empower Technologists and Recruiters to Make Informed Connections in 2021
CENTENNIAL, Colo., Feb. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Dice, a DHI Group, Inc. brand (NYSE: DHX), today released its 2021 calendar of Virtual Career Events, featuring focused remote events throughout the year that will connect employers and recruiters with a wide talent pool of skilled, engaged…
DHI Group (NYSE:DHX) released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday. The technology company reported $0.03 EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.04 by ($0.01), Fidelity Earnings reports. DHI Group had a negative net margin of 20.15% and a positive return on equity of 6.20%. During the same period in the prior year, […]
The following slide deck was published by DHI Group, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
DHX Price Returns
Continue Researching DHXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Dhi Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!