DHI Group, Inc. (DHX): Price and Financial Metrics
DHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.50||52-week high||$6.31|
|Prev. close||$2.71||52-week low||$1.97|
|Day high||$2.73||Avg. volume||133,655|
|50-day MA||$2.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.45||Market Cap||117.05M|
DHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DHX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DHX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- DHX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
DHX Stock Summary
- DHI GROUP INC's market capitalization of $117,512,856 is ahead of just 23.37% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 27.6%, DHI GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 80.68% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DHX has reported earnings growth of 206.51%, putting it ahead of 93.87% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DHI GROUP INC are MTRN, TKNO, MYGN, VISL, and GMED.
- Visit DHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dhigroupinc.com.
DHX Valuation Summary
- DHX's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.8; this is 9.88% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 199 months, DHX's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHX.
DHX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 185.37%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -32.59%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -51.57%.
The table below shows DHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DHX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.55% of graded US stocks.
- DHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.531 -- ranking 309th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- CRTO, WB, and AMN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DHX.
The table below shows DHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DHI Group, Inc. (DHX) Company Bio
DHI Group is a provider of specialized websites and services for professional communities including technology and security clearance, financial services, energy, healthcare and hospitality. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in New York, New York.
DHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHX Latest Social Stream
View Full DHX Social Stream
Latest DHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DHI GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHX as an investment opportunity.
To avoid investing in a business that's in decline, there's a few financial metrics that can provide early indications...
DHI Group, Inc. (NYSE:DHX) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 1, 2023 DHI Group, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.02279 EPS, expectations were $0.03. Operator: Good afternoon everyone, and welcome to DHI Group Incorporated Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. All participants will be in listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] Also note, […]
Q3 2023 DHI Group Inc Earnings Call
Company sees a 16% YoY increase in Adjusted EBITDA, despite a 3% drop in total revenue
CENTENNIAL, Colo., November 01, 2023--DHI Group, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) ("DHI" or the "Company") today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
DHX Price Returns