DHI Group, Inc. (DHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHX POWR Grades
- DHX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.33% of US stocks.
- DHX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- DHX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 40.26% of US stocks).
DHX Stock Summary
- DHX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.35 -- higher than only 1.93% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -52.31%, Dhi Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.68% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Dhi Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,208.69%; that's higher than merely 1.44% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DHX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EHTH, PRGO, CBT, ANIP, and CCMP.
- DHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dhi Group Inc's official web site, go to www.dhigroupinc.com.
DHX Valuation Summary
- DHX's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 51.52% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 172 months, DHX's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.
- Over the past 172 months, DHX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHX.
DHX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.95%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -75.67%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 135.18%.
The table below shows DHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DHX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.33% of graded US stocks.
- DHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.531 -- ranking 301st of 555 Business Services stocks.
- CRTO, WB, and AMN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DHX.
The table below shows DHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.46||52-week high||$4.55|
|Prev. close||$4.42||52-week low||$1.66|
|Day high||$4.54||Avg. volume||229,226|
|50-day MA||$3.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.14||Market Cap||224.07M|
DHI Group, Inc. (DHX) Company Bio
DHI Group is a provider of specialized websites and services for professional communities including technology and security clearance, financial services, energy, healthcare and hospitality. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
DHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHX Latest Social Stream
View Full DHX Social Stream
Latest DHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dhi Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHX as an investment opportunity.
DHI Group, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) ("DHI" or the "Company"), the leading provider of AI-powered technology-focused career marketplaces, today announced a $3 million investment in The Muse, a values-based career destination for the next gen workforce to search for jobs and research companies & careers. The investment will be used to support the expansion of The Muse's product development and sales efforts to meet the increasing market demand for its unique values based employer discovery offerings. Term
DHI Group, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) ("DHI" or the "Company") today announced that it will host a virtual investor day on Wednesday, September 8, 2021. The two-hour webcast will begin at 1:00 p.m. Eastern time.
Presentation Times Released for 50 Presenting Companies Wednesday and Thursday, August 18-19, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / August 18, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day summer Microcap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, August 18 - 19, 2021. The links can also be found at www.
CENTENNIAL, Colo., Aug. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- DHI Group, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) today announced that it will be participating in the following investor conferences in August 2021: Sidoti August
Tech job postings increased 16% in the second quarter of 2021, with locations, occupations, skills and employers across the country experiencing strong quarter-over-quarter growth, according to the Q2 2021 Tech Job Report from Dice, a DHI Group, Inc. brand (NYSE: DHX).
DHX Price Returns