Discovery, Inc. - Series A (DISCA): Price and Financial Metrics
DISCA Stock Summary
- DISCA has a higher market value than 88.42% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,951,236,756.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.28, Discovery Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 2.95% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DISCA has reported earnings growth of 3,110.13%, putting it ahead of 99.51% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DISCA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNBKA, EPRT, AMC, BLFS, and HCHC.
- Visit DISCA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.discovery.com.
DISCA Stock Price Chart More Charts
DISCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.24||52-week high||$33.65|
|Prev. close||$32.02||52-week low||$23.79|
|Day high||$32.62||Avg. volume||3,974,463|
|50-day MA||$29.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.00||Market Cap||16.94B|
Discovery, Inc. - Series A (DISCA) Company Bio
Discovery Inc. provides content across multiple distribution platforms, including pay-TV, free-to-air and broadcast television, Websites, digital distribution arrangements and content licensing agreements. Discovery operates in three segments: U.S. Networks, consisting of domestic television networks and Websites; International Networks, consisting of international television networks and Websites, and Education and Other. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Silver Spring, Maryland.