DISH Network Corporation - (DISH): Price and Financial Metrics
DISH Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $16,429,936,895, DISH Network CORP has a greater market value than 89.21% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 245.57, DISH Network CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 83.09% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for DISH Network CORP is higher than it is for about 86.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DISH Network CORP are XPO, PAA, ARES, LGIH, and CLI.
- DISH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DISH Network CORP's official web site, go to www.dish.com.
DISH Daily Price Range
DISH 52-Week Price Range
DISH Stock Price Chart More Charts
DISH Price/Volume Stats
DISH Network Corporation - (DISH) Company Bio
DISH Network offers satellite video services under the DISH brand, with access to a range of channels depending on the level of subscription. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.