DISH Network Corp. Cl A (DISH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DISH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.66||52-week high||$23.49|
|Prev. close||$6.67||52-week low||$5.94|
|Day high||$6.92||Avg. volume||7,867,187|
|50-day MA||$7.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.10||Market Cap||3.55B|
DISH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DISH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DISH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87% of US stocks.
- DISH's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- DISH ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
DISH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.59, DISH NETWORK CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.99% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DISH is currently 1.06, higher than just 4.8% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.2, DISH NETWORK CORP has a higher such ratio than just 6.41% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DISH NETWORK CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PETQ, TPB, SIG, ATSG, and EYE.
- DISH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DISH NETWORK CORP's official web site, go to www.dish.com.
DISH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DISH's price/earnings ratio is 87.31% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- Over the past 243 months, DISH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 56.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DISH.
DISH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -4.6%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 37.98%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -62.9%.
The table below shows DISH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DISH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DISH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.26% of graded US stocks.
- DISH's asset turnover comes in at 0.473 -- ranking 19th of 64 Communication stocks.
- SALM, EVC, and VG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DISH.
The table below shows DISH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DISH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DISH, see our DISH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$53.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.71 (Moderate Buy)|
DISH Network Corp. Cl A (DISH) Company Bio
DISH Network Corporation (DISH, an acronym for DIgital Sky Highway) is an American television provider and the owner of the direct-broadcast satellite provider Dish, commonly known as Dish Network, and the over-the-top IPTV service, Sling TV. Additionally, Dish offers mobile wireless service, Dish Wireless. On July 1, 2020, Dish acquired prepaid service Boost Mobile and intends to add postpaid service as well in the future. Based out of unincorporated Douglas County, Colorado the company has approximately 16,000 employees. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DISH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DISH Latest Social Stream
View Full DISH Social Stream
Latest DISH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DISH NETWORK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DISH as an investment opportunity.
Inside Scoop: 10 Mid-Cap Stocks with Recent Insider Purchases
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 mid-cap stocks that insiders have been buying lately. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also take a look at Inside Scoop: 5 Mid-Cap Stocks with Recent Insider Purchases. “This Is A Market Where You Have To Be Very Selective, Very Patient, […]
11 Stocks with Heavy Insider Buying in 2023
In this article, we will take a look at the 11 stocks with heavy insider buying in 2023. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Stocks with Heavy Insider Buying in 2023. Insider trading activity has always invited interest and controversy from investors and authorities. Recent history has proven time and again that […]
Is It Time to Buy the S&P 500's 4 Worst-Performing Stocks of 2023?
After entering bear market territory in 2022, the S&P 500 (SNPINDEX: ^GSPC) has yet to regain the bull market designation. Unfortunately, the S&P 500's overall progress this year is not universal and several companies in the index are having a rough 2023.
7 Stocks to Sell in May and Go Away
While it might be an adage, some modern-day wisdom may be associated with certain stocks to sell in May.
Co-Founder of DISH Network Picks Up 31% More Stock \
Those following along with DISH Network Corporation ( NASDAQ:DISH ) will no doubt be intrigued by the recent purchase...
DISH Price Returns
Continue Researching DISHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on DISH Network CORP's stock as an investment opportunity:
DISH Network CORP (DISH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
DISH Network CORP (DISH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
DISH Network CORP (DISH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...