DISH Network Corp. Cl A (DISH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DISH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DISH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.74% of US stocks.
- DISH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- DISH ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
DISH Stock Summary
- DISH has a market capitalization of $23,530,135,060 -- more than approximately 89.84% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for DISH Network CORP is higher than it is for about 85.31% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DISH Network CORP is reporting a growth rate of 105.92%; that's higher than 85.6% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DISH Network CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be TRGP, EQX, EYE, TPB, and SMLR.
- DISH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DISH Network CORP's official web site, go to www.dish.com.
DISH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DISH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.82||52-week high||$47.05|
|Prev. close||$44.62||52-week low||$24.15|
|Day high||$45.96||Avg. volume||4,465,365|
|50-day MA||$39.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.70||Market Cap||24.16B|
DISH Network Corp. Cl A (DISH) Company Bio
DISH Network Corp. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of pay-tv services. It operates through Pay-TV and Wireless segments. The Pay-TV segment operates under the DISH brand and Sling brand. The Wireless segment refers to the wireless spectrum licenses and related assets. The company was founded by Charles W. Ergen, Cantey W. Ergen and James DeFranco in 1980 and is headquartered in Englewood, CO.
DISH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for DISH Network CORP. To summarize, we found that DISH Network CORP ranked in the 66th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 65.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DISH, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 2,570.63 -- which is good for besting 99.75% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector with positive cash flow).
- DISH Network CORP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 2.96% of tickers in our DCF set.
- DISH's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 2.96% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DISH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DISH Latest Social Stream
View Full DISH Social Stream
Latest DISH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DISH Network CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DISH as an investment opportunity.
Dish Wireless (DISH +2%) has its latest partner, going with Oracle (ORCL +0.5%) for the Service-Based Architecture in the 5G core. That will offer Dish's enterprise customers more control over their own "network slice." "Oracle's capabilities will essentially serve as the control tower of our network core, enabling our customers...
DISH Wireless is redefining services for consumers, small businesses and large enterprises by building the nation's first cloud-native, OpenRAN-based 5G network. As DISH takes the unprecedented step of building a 5G network in the cloud, it has selected Oracle to enable a Service-Based Architecture (SBA) for its 5G core. SBA, part of the 3GPP 5G standard, enables network services to be rapidly incorporated into new applications by DISH or DISH customers through automated, intelligent configuration between network functions.
Dish Network (DISH) is up 1.1% following a higher price target from Citi, which is pointing to signs of light in the company's hurried effort to get a nationwide 5G network up and running. The wireless strategy is moving forward even as Dish harvests cash from its video business, Citi...
DISH Network (DISH) plans to raise $1.25 billion in a debt offering through its broadcast division DISH DBS Corporation. Dish primarily operates a satellite pay-TV service, but also entered the wireless business last year, when it acquired Boost Mobile. In a recent winning move, Amazon (AMZN) chose Dish to provide infrastructure for its cloud-based 5G network. The debt offering will be subject to market conditions and will involve the sale of senior notes. Dish will sell the notes only to qualified institutional investors, the company said in a press release. More details on Dish’s debt offering plan are expected as the company hasn’t yet revealed the notes’ maturities.
As the options expand, investors can choose from an array of approaches.
DISH Price Returns