DraftKings Inc. Cl A (DKNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DKNG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DKNG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.41% of US stocks.
- DKNG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- DKNG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.3% of US stocks).
DKNG Stock Summary
- DKNG has a higher market value than 86.42% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $12,278,357,263.
- DKNG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 369.43 -- higher than 93.35% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- DKNG's price/sales ratio is 7.82; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.09% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DRAFTKINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MQ, VCEL, VZIO, AVPT, and TRMR.
- Visit DKNG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.draftkings.com.
DKNG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DKNG's price/sales ratio is 394.12% higher, now standing at 8.4.
- DKNG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.6 over the prior 41 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DKNG.
DKNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DKNG has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.84% of graded US stocks.
- DKNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.287 -- ranking 28th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DKNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DKNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DKNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.14||52-week high||$51.30|
|Prev. close||$15.33||52-week low||$9.77|
|Day high||$15.82||Avg. volume||23,466,273|
|50-day MA||$16.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.73||Market Cap||12.74B|
DraftKings Inc. Cl A (DKNG) Company Bio
DraftKings, Inc. operates as a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. The firm\'s business-to-consumer offerings such as daily fantasy sports, sportsbook and iGaming and its business-to-business offerings through the SBT platform. The company was founded on November 13, 2019 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
DKNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DKNG Latest Social Stream
View Full DKNG Social Stream
Latest DKNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DRAFTKINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DKNG as an investment opportunity.
The Larry Fitzgerald Foundation to Join DraftKings in Fourth Annual Charity Initiative to Raise $100,000 for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Pink ‘Em Program Established in 2019 Has Donated Over $330,000 to Fund Breast Cancer Research Through Free-to-Play Pools Since 2019, DraftKings’ Pink ‘Em charity initiative with The Larry Fitzgerald Foundation has raised over $330,000 to support breast cancer research and those impacted. Larry welcomes back the program’s fourth year with a goal to raise another $100,000 this October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. BOSTON, Sept. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) today
In this article, we discuss 14 best casino stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the casino industry and see more stocks, go directly to 5 Best Casino Stocks To Buy Now. The 2020 pandemic has forced casino companies across the world to rethink their business models. The resulting […]
Sports gambling interest hasn’t wavered three weeks into the NFL season, according to multiple data points and Wall Street experts, which is why analyst sees DraftKings (DKNG) on a path to profitability by next year.
These Growth Stocks to Buy Before the Bull Market Returns are trading at historical lows and offer massive upside potential
In a report released today, Bernie McTernan from Needham maintained a Buy rating on DraftKings (DKNG - Research Report), with a price target of $25.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $14.98.McTernan covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as DraftKings, Penn National Gaming, and Upwork. According to TipRanks, McTernan has an average return of -21.4% and a 26.03% success rate on recommended stocks. In addition to Needham, DraftKings also received a Buy from Guggenheim's Currey Baker in a report issued on September 14. However, on September 13, UBS maintained a Hold rating on DraftKings (NASDAQ: DKNG).
DKNG Price Returns