DraftKings Inc. Cl A (DKNG): Price and Financial Metrics
DKNG Stock Summary
- DraftKings Inc's stock had its IPO on May 10, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 3.24% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, DKNG has reported earnings growth of -14,024.45%, putting it ahead of merely 0.21% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that DKNG's revenue has grown 534.47% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.7% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DraftKings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DOCU, ZS, KRKR, COUP, and MKGI.
- Visit DKNG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.draftkings.com.
DKNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DKNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.93||52-week high||$74.38|
|Prev. close||$57.17||52-week low||$17.60|
|Day high||$58.45||Avg. volume||15,998,452|
|50-day MA||$62.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.95||Market Cap||23.04B|
DraftKings Inc. Cl A (DKNG) Company Bio
DraftKings, Inc. operates as a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. The firm\'s business-to-consumer offerings such as daily fantasy sports, sportsbook and iGaming and its business-to-business offerings through the SBT platform. The company was founded on November 13, 2019 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
DKNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DKNG Latest Social Stream
View Full DKNG Social Stream
Latest DKNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DraftKings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DKNG as an investment opportunity.
BetMGM releases an update ahead of a presentation later this morning laying out its future expectations for the sports betting and iGaming businesses. BetMGM says it is the number one market leader across the U.S. in iGaming with a market share of 23% over the three months that ended in...
PSFE stock is trending lower after going public.
BOSTON, April 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) today announced that Jason Robins, co-founder, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board, will participate in the following event: University of Miami Herbert Business School Knight Venture Leader Lecture Series on April 22, 2021. The keynote is scheduled for 5:00 PM ET Registration, and the live video and audio portions of the Knight Venture Leader Lecture keynote, can be accessed at the conference website. About DraftKings DraftKings Inc. is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company created to fuel the competitive spirit of sports fans with products that range across daily fantasy, regulated gaming and digital media. Headquartered in Boston, and launched in 2012 by Jason Robins, Matt Kalish and P...
MGM Resorts says BetMGM is on track to grab up to 25% market share long-term and rake in $1 billion net revenue by 2022.
MGM Resorts has rallied as vaccines roll out with sports betting providing an extra boost. But is MGM stock a buy now?
DKNG Price Returns