Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DLA POWR Grades
- DLA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DLA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DLA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
DLA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Delta Apparel Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.46, Delta Apparel Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 10.06% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, DLA has reported earnings growth of -648.7%, putting it ahead of merely 3.33% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DLA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TILE, AFI, AVNT, PRA, and UVV.
- Visit DLA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.deltaapparelinc.com.
DLA Valuation Summary
- DLA's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.6; this is 24.55% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- DLA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
- DLA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLA.
DLA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.61%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -16.38%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1189.49%.
The table below shows DLA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DLA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.31% of graded US stocks.
- DLA's asset turnover comes in at 1.037 -- ranking 76th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- CHEF, MSM, and PFGC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DLA.
The table below shows DLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.07||52-week high||$35.00|
|Prev. close||$28.59||52-week low||$24.10|
|Day high||$29.25||Avg. volume||19,014|
|50-day MA||$29.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.10||Market Cap||202.01M|
Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) Company Bio
Delta Apparel, Inc. designs, manufactures, sources, and markets a portfolio of lifestyle basics and branded active wear apparel and headwear products in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Greenville, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
DLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLA Latest Social Stream
View Full DLA Social Stream
Latest DLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Delta Apparel Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLA as an investment opportunity.
Aaron's (AAN) Q4 results gain from a robust lease portfolio, a solid online show, and strength in GenNext stores. However, it issues a drab view on continued supply-chain woes.
Crocs (CROX) completes the acquisition of privately-owned HEYDUDE. The acquisition will be immediately accretive to its revenues, operating margins and earnings.
Crocs' (CROX) fourth-quarter 2021 results benefit from sturdy consumer demand and brand strength. Supply-chain disruptions are likely to linger in 2022.
Delta Apparel (DLA) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
Here is how Caleres Inc. (CAL) and Delta Apparel (DLA) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
DLA Price Returns