Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA): Price and Financial Metrics
DLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.87||52-week high||$14.51|
|Prev. close||$9.01||52-week low||$6.45|
|Day high||$9.13||Avg. volume||30,463|
|50-day MA||$8.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.57||Market Cap||62.18M|
DLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DLA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.49% of US stocks.
- DLA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DLA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.8% of US stocks).
DLA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DELTA APPAREL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.14, DELTA APPAREL INC has a higher such ratio than merely 3.97% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DELTA APPAREL INC is reporting a growth rate of -125.6%; that's higher than just 10.92% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DLA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HYFM, AIRI, ATRO, BWEN, and GTES.
- DLA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DELTA APPAREL INC's official web site, go to www.deltaapparelinc.com.
DLA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DLA's EV/EBIT ratio is 287.29% lower, now standing at -28.
- DLA's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLA.
DLA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1.49%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -76.02%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 21.61%.
The table below shows DLA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DLA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.31% of graded US stocks.
- DLA's asset turnover comes in at 1.037 -- ranking 76th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- CHEF, MSM, and PFGC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DLA.
The table below shows DLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) Company Bio
Delta Apparel, Inc. designs, manufactures, sources, and markets a portfolio of lifestyle basics and branded active wear apparel and headwear products in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Greenville, South Carolina.
DLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLA Latest Social Stream
View Full DLA Social Stream
Latest DLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DELTA APPAREL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLA as an investment opportunity.
With this new location, the apparel brand will have opened seven stores in 2023, bringing its total to 28.
DULUTH, Ga., November 20, 2023--DLA is pleased to announce the continued expansion of its Salt Life® brand’s retail footprint through the opening of three new retail locations.
Delta Apparel's (DLA) fourth-quarter fiscal 2023 results are likely to reflect the impacts of a challenging operating backdrop and inflationary pressures.
DULUTH, Ga., October 02, 2023--DLA today announced that it has received an unsolicited offer to purchase its Salt Life business unit.
DULUTH, Ga., August 23, 2023--DLA today announced that its Salt Life division, has launched a specialty giveback t-shirt to help people affected by the Hawaii wildfire.
DLA Price Returns