Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DLA POWR Grades
- DLA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.96% of US stocks.
- DLA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- DLA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 34.84% of US stocks).
DLA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Delta Apparel Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- DLA's price/sales ratio is 0.56; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 10.44% of US stocks.
- Delta Apparel Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.59%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.2% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Delta Apparel Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NWHM, TRS, PETQ, IMXI, and PATK.
- DLA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Delta Apparel Inc's official web site, go to www.deltaapparelinc.com.
DLA Valuation Summary
- DLA's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 80.65% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DLA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 169.4.
- Over the past 243 months, DLA's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLA.
DLA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -46.06%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -4.61%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -6.65%.
The table below shows DLA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.51||52-week high||$35.26|
|Prev. close||$32.00||52-week low||$13.23|
|Day high||$32.10||Avg. volume||24,790|
|50-day MA||$30.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.88||Market Cap||219.78M|
Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) Company Bio
Delta Apparel, Inc. designs, manufactures, sources, and markets a portfolio of lifestyle basics and branded active wear apparel and headwear products in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Greenville, South Carolina.
DLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLA Latest Social Stream
View Full DLA Social Stream
Latest DLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Delta Apparel Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLA as an investment opportunity.
Charter's (CHTR) second-quarter 2021 results reflect growth in Internet, mobile and advertising sales revenues besides strength in customer wins.
Liberty Global's (LBTYA) second-quarter 2021 results reflect subscriber gain in the United Kingdom/Ireland and CEE.
Delta Apparel (DLA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MIDD, RGP, AN, and DLA made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on July 26, 2021
Delta Apparel (DLA) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
DLA Price Returns