Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA): Price and Financial Metrics
DLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.77||52-week high||$30.97|
|Prev. close||$9.81||52-week low||$9.06|
|Day high||$9.99||Avg. volume||20,151|
|50-day MA||$10.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.28||Market Cap||68.40M|
DLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLA POWR Grades
- DLA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 62.06% of US stocks.
- DLA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DLA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
DLA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DELTA APPAREL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- DLA's price/sales ratio is 0.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 4.53% of US stocks.
- DELTA APPAREL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -39.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 12.5% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DELTA APPAREL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MGRC, UVV, HBB, ITP, and PGTI.
- Visit DLA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.deltaapparelinc.com.
DLA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DLA's price/earnings ratio is 205.97% lower, now standing at -14.2.
- Over the past 243 months, DLA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLA.
DLA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1.49%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -76.02%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 21.61%.
The table below shows DLA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DLA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.31% of graded US stocks.
- DLA's asset turnover comes in at 1.037 -- ranking 76th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- CHEF, MSM, and PFGC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DLA.
The table below shows DLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) Company Bio
Delta Apparel, Inc. designs, manufactures, sources, and markets a portfolio of lifestyle basics and branded active wear apparel and headwear products in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Greenville, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
DLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLA Latest Social Stream
View Full DLA Social Stream
Latest DLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DELTA APPAREL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLA as an investment opportunity.
New Strong Sell Stocks for May 16th
DLA, YARIY and AOMR have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on May 16, 2023.
Delta Apparel (DLA) Reports Q2 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
Delta Apparel (DLA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -108.33% and 11.52%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Delta Apparel Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2023 Results
DULUTH, Ga., May 04, 2023--Delta Apparel, Inc. today announced financial results for its fiscal year 2023 second quarter ended April 1, 2023.
Delta Apparel (DLA) Q2 Earnings Upcoming: What's in the Cards?
Delta Apparel's (DLA) second-quarter fiscal 2023 results are likely to reflect the impacts of a challenging operating backdrop and inflationary pressures.
Delta Apparel Elects New Member to Board of Directors
DULUTH, Ga., May 01, 2023--Delta Apparel, Inc. today announced the election of Dr. Bill C. Hardgrave to its Board of Directors.
DLA Price Returns
Continue Researching DLAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Delta Apparel Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Delta Apparel Inc (DLA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Delta Apparel Inc (DLA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Delta Apparel Inc (DLA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...