Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DLA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DLA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.13% of US stocks.
- DLA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- DLA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
DLA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Delta Apparel Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.41, Delta Apparel Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 7.03% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, DLA has reported earnings growth of -403.82%, putting it ahead of only 5.59% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Delta Apparel Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JELD, CENT, IVC, ELTK, and LCUT.
- DLA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Delta Apparel Inc's official web site, go to www.deltaapparelinc.com.
DLA Valuation Summary
- DLA's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.6; this is 24.55% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- DLA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
- DLA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLA.
DLA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -5.87%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -62.7%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 8.76%.
The table below shows DLA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DLA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.98% of graded US stocks.
- DLA's asset turnover comes in at 1.037 -- ranking 77th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- PFGC, SCHN, and SCSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DLA.
The table below shows DLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.32||52-week high||$35.26|
|Prev. close||$25.50||52-week low||$16.22|
|Day high||$25.32||Avg. volume||22,098|
|50-day MA||$28.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.53||Market Cap||176.61M|
Delta Apparel, Inc. (DLA) Company Bio
Delta Apparel, Inc. designs, manufactures, sources, and markets a portfolio of lifestyle basics and branded active wear apparel and headwear products in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Greenville, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
DLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLA Latest Social Stream
View Full DLA Social Stream
Latest DLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Delta Apparel Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLA as an investment opportunity.
GREENVILLE, S.C., October 13, 2021--Delta Apparel, Inc. announces five new owned retail store openings for its beach lifestyle brand, Salt Life®.
ENVA, SALM, LGIH, and DLA made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on October 1, 2021.
Marriott (MAR) consistently trying to expand presence worldwide and capitalize on the demand for hotels in international markets.
BRBR, CNHI, DLA, FNF, and RM have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 29, 2021.
AAWW, DLA, RCMT, HRI, and LGIH have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 23, 2021.
DLA Price Returns