DLH Holdings Corp. (DLHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DLHC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DLHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DLHC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 96 days.
- DLHC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.48% of US stocks).
DLHC Stock Summary
- DLH Holdings Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.02% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.48%, DLH Holdings Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.82% of about US stocks.
- DLH Holdings Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.87%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DLH Holdings Corp are WETF, GDEN, QRHC, GTLS, and GRPN.
- DLHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DLH Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.dlhcorp.com.
DLHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, DLHC's EV/EBIT ratio is 35.01% lower, now standing at 14.2.
- DLHC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 23.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, DLHC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLHC.
DLHC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -28.9%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -83.79%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 102.38%.
The table below shows DLHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DLHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.09||52-week high||$21.49|
|Prev. close||$15.76||52-week low||$10.21|
|Day high||$16.35||Avg. volume||56,242|
|50-day MA||$16.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.66||Market Cap||205.44M|
DLH Holdings Corp. (DLHC) Company Bio
DLH Holdings Corp. provides healthcare and social services in the United States. It offers defense and veterans' health solutions, including case management, physical and behavioral health examinations, and medical administration and logistics services. The company also provides a range of human services and solutions, which consists of monitoring and evaluation, electronic medical records migration, data collection and management, and nutritional and social health assessments; and IT system architecture design, migration plan, and ongoing maintenance services. In addition, it offers public health and life sciences services, such as clinical trials, epidemiology studies, and disease prevention; and health promotion to underserved and hard to reach at-risk communities through development of strategic communication campaigns, research on emerging trends, health informatics analyses, and application of best practices. The company offers its services to government agencies and other government clients. The company was formerly known as TeamStaff, Inc. and changed its name to DLH Holdings Corp. in June 2012. DLH Holdings Corp. was incorporated in 1969 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
DLHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLHC Latest Social Stream
View Full DLHC Social Stream
Latest DLHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DLH Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLHC as an investment opportunity.
Cash offers strength, vitality and flexibility to make investment decisions and the fuel to run the growth engine. Therefore, companies with rising cash flows like PPC, WIRE, GRIN and DLHC are worth buying.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
DLH Holdings Corp. (DLHC) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Zacks.com featured highlights include Concentrix, Academy Sports and Outdoors, Euroseas and DLH Holdings
Concentrix, Academy Sports and Outdoors, Euroseas and DLH Holdings are included in this blog.
DLHC Price Returns