DLH Holdings Corp. (DLHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DLHC POWR Grades
- DLHC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DLHC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- DLHC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 37.08% of US stocks).
DLHC Stock Summary
- DLH Holdings Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.05% of US listed stocks.
- DLHC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 140.91 -- higher than 82.99% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- DLHC's price/sales ratio is 0.64; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 13.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DLHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VITL, VRTS, NVEE, DFIN, and BBQ.
- Visit DLHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dlhcorp.com.
DLHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, DLHC's EV/EBIT ratio is 35.01% lower, now standing at 14.2.
- DLHC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 23.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, DLHC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLHC.
DLHC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 501.21%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -11.48%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -21.24%.
The table below shows DLHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DLHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.17||52-week high||$13.37|
|Prev. close||$11.87||52-week low||$7.11|
|Day high||$13.37||Avg. volume||22,251|
|50-day MA||$11.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.82||Market Cap||165.22M|
DLH Holdings Corp. (DLHC) Company Bio
DLH Holdings Corp. provides healthcare and social services in the United States. It offers defense and veterans' health solutions, including case management, physical and behavioral health examinations, and medical administration and logistics services. The company also provides a range of human services and solutions, which consists of monitoring and evaluation, electronic medical records migration, data collection and management, and nutritional and social health assessments; and IT system architecture design, migration plan, and ongoing maintenance services. In addition, it offers public health and life sciences services, such as clinical trials, epidemiology studies, and disease prevention; and health promotion to underserved and hard to reach at-risk communities through development of strategic communication campaigns, research on emerging trends, health informatics analyses, and application of best practices. The company offers its services to government agencies and other government clients. The company was formerly known as TeamStaff, Inc. and changed its name to DLH Holdings Corp. in June 2012. DLH Holdings Corp. was incorporated in 1969 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
DLHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLHC Latest Social Stream
View Full DLHC Social Stream
Latest DLHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DLH Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLHC as an investment opportunity.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
DLH Holdings (DLHC) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
ATLANTA, Aug. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DLH Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: DLHC) (DLH or the Company), a leading provider of innovative healthcare research, services, and solutions to federal agencies, today announced that it has been awarded a contract by the Centers for Disease Control and Preventions (CDC) Division of HIV Prevention (DHP) Data Management Services through data management and analysis, health informatics, and research support. The contract includes a base period of one year, with four one-year options, for a total value of $35 million.
DLH Holdings Corp. ( NASDAQ:DLHC ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a double-digit share price rise of...
DLH Holdings Corp. (DLHC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.00% and -0.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DLHC Price Returns