DLH Holdings Corp. (DLHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DLHC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DLHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.57% of US stocks.
- DLHC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- DLHC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 37.08% of US stocks).
DLHC Stock Summary
- DLH Holdings Corp's market capitalization of $160,198,450 is ahead of only 20.07% of US-listed equities.
- DLH Holdings Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.48% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.72, DLH Holdings Corp has a higher such ratio than only 13.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DLHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are REGI, CTG, JAN, PERI, and KIRK.
- Visit DLHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dlhcorp.com.
DLHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, DLHC's EV/EBIT ratio is 33.6% lower, now standing at 16.6.
- DLHC's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLHC.
DLHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.24||52-week high||$13.14|
|Prev. close||$12.29||52-week low||$6.75|
|Day high||$12.47||Avg. volume||28,411|
|50-day MA||$10.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.89||Market Cap||153.55M|
DLH Holdings Corp. (DLHC) Company Bio
DLH Holdings Corp. provides healthcare and social services in the United States. It offers defense and veterans' health solutions, including case management, physical and behavioral health examinations, and medical administration and logistics services. The company also provides a range of human services and solutions, which consists of monitoring and evaluation, electronic medical records migration, data collection and management, and nutritional and social health assessments; and IT system architecture design, migration plan, and ongoing maintenance services. In addition, it offers public health and life sciences services, such as clinical trials, epidemiology studies, and disease prevention; and health promotion to underserved and hard to reach at-risk communities through development of strategic communication campaigns, research on emerging trends, health informatics analyses, and application of best practices. The company offers its services to government agencies and other government clients. The company was formerly known as TeamStaff, Inc. and changed its name to DLH Holdings Corp. in June 2012. DLH Holdings Corp. was incorporated in 1969 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
DLHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLHC Latest Social Stream
View Full DLHC Social Stream
Latest DLHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DLH Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLHC as an investment opportunity.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
ATLANTA, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DLH Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: DLHC) (“DLH” or the “Company”), a leading provider of innovative healthcare research, services and solutions to federal agencies, today announced that three DLH-supported projects have been named 2021 FedHealthIT Innovation Award winners. The recognized programs are the National Emergency Tele-Critical Care Network (“NETCCN”), the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Logistics Redesign (“VALOR”), and the Individual Longitudina
DLH Holdings Corp. (DLHC) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions could translate into further price increase in the near term.
DLH Holdings Corp. (DLHC) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Staffing companies like TrueBlue (TBI) and Heidrick & Struggles International (HSII) are likely to benefit in the coming days as the economy reopens further.
DLHC Price Returns