DLH Holdings Corp. (DLHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DLHC POWR Grades
- DLHC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DLHC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DLHC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.94% of US stocks).
DLHC Stock Summary
- DLH HOLDINGS CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.31% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.51%, DLH HOLDINGS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.15% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DLHC comes in at 13.79% -- higher than that of 87.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DLHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HLI, GDEN, DCGO, PATK, and DFIN.
- DLHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DLH HOLDINGS CORP's official web site, go to www.dlhcorp.com.
DLHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, DLHC's EV/EBIT ratio is 59.88% lower, now standing at 6.9.
- Over the past 243 months, DLHC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLHC.
DLHC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 110.1%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 163.71%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 75.27%.
The table below shows DLHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DLHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.43||52-week high||$21.49|
|Prev. close||$13.74||52-week low||$11.85|
|Day high||$13.61||Avg. volume||38,256|
|50-day MA||$12.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.55||Market Cap||174.07M|
DLH Holdings Corp. (DLHC) Company Bio
DLH Holdings Corp. provides healthcare and social services in the United States. It offers defense and veterans' health solutions, including case management, physical and behavioral health examinations, and medical administration and logistics services. The company also provides a range of human services and solutions, which consists of monitoring and evaluation, electronic medical records migration, data collection and management, and nutritional and social health assessments; and IT system architecture design, migration plan, and ongoing maintenance services. In addition, it offers public health and life sciences services, such as clinical trials, epidemiology studies, and disease prevention; and health promotion to underserved and hard to reach at-risk communities through development of strategic communication campaigns, research on emerging trends, health informatics analyses, and application of best practices. The company offers its services to government agencies and other government clients. The company was formerly known as TeamStaff, Inc. and changed its name to DLH Holdings Corp. in June 2012. DLH Holdings Corp. was incorporated in 1969 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
DLHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLHC Latest Social Stream
View Full DLHC Social Stream
Latest DLHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DLH HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLHC as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DLH Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: DLHC) (“DLH” or the “Company”), a leading healthcare and human services provider to the federal government, today announced that it will participate in the Truist Industrials & Services Summit on December 6, 2022 at the JW Marriott Essex House Hotel in New York. The day will consist of one-on-one meetings with management, and institutional investors are encouraged to contact Truist directly to set up time with the Company. A
ATLANTA, Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DLH Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: DLHC) (“DLH” or the “Company”), a leading healthcare and human services provider to the federal government, will release financial results for its fiscal fourth quarter ended September 30, 2022 on December 5, 2022 before the market opens. DLH will then host a conference call for the investment community at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time that day, December 5, 2022, during which members of senior management will make a brief presentat
It hasn't been the best quarter for DLH Holdings Corp. ( NASDAQ:DLHC ) shareholders, since the share price has fallen...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
ATLANTA, Oct. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DLH Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: DLHC) (“DLH” or the “Company”), a leading provider of innovative health research services and solutions to federal agencies, today announced that the Department of Veterans Affairs (“VA”) Consolidated Mail Order Pharmacy (“CMOP”) program ranked as the highest scoring mail order pharmacy for customer satisfaction when compared to commercial industry operations in J.D. Power’s 2022 U.S. Pharmacy Study. “DLH works hand-in-hand w
DLHC Price Returns