DLH Holdings Corp. (DLHC): Price and Financial Metrics
DLHC Stock Summary
- For DLHC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, DLH Holdings Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- DLH Holdings Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -79.74%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.1% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DLH Holdings Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OPY, FNKO, LFVN, AINC, and CKH.
- DLHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DLH Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.dlhcorp.com.
DLHC Stock Price Chart More Charts
DLHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.77||52-week high||$6.78|
|Prev. close||$4.82||52-week low||$3.66|
|Day high||$4.86||Avg. volume||19,786|
|50-day MA||$4.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.72||Market Cap||57.74M|
DLHC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for DLH Holdings Corp. To summarize, we found that DLH Holdings Corp ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of DLH Holdings Corp, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 100. Its equity weight surpasses that of 96.69% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 0% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|