DLH Holdings Corp. (DLHC): Price and Financial Metrics
DLHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.56||52-week high||$18.76|
|Prev. close||$9.48||52-week low||$9.01|
|Day high||$10.80||Avg. volume||34,817|
|50-day MA||$10.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.40||Market Cap||145.99M|
DLHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLHC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DLHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.08% of US stocks.
- DLHC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DLHC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.91% of US stocks).
DLHC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 290.89%, DLH HOLDINGS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 95% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DLHC's revenue has grown -21.23% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 10.83% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DLHC comes in at -126.28% -- higher than that of only 4.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DLH HOLDINGS CORP are HAYW, OLPX, TWI, GDEN, and HAYN.
- DLHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DLH HOLDINGS CORP's official web site, go to www.dlhcorp.com.
DLHC Valuation Summary
- DLHC's EV/EBIT ratio is 16; this is 1.91% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DLHC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLHC.
DLHC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 46.68%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 107.44%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 84.9%.
The table below shows DLHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DLHC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DLHC, see our DLHC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$14.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
DLH Holdings Corp. (DLHC) Company Bio
DLH Holdings Corp. provides healthcare and social services in the United States. It offers defense and veterans' health solutions, including case management, physical and behavioral health examinations, and medical administration and logistics services. The company also provides a range of human services and solutions, which consists of monitoring and evaluation, electronic medical records migration, data collection and management, and nutritional and social health assessments; and IT system architecture design, migration plan, and ongoing maintenance services. In addition, it offers public health and life sciences services, such as clinical trials, epidemiology studies, and disease prevention; and health promotion to underserved and hard to reach at-risk communities through development of strategic communication campaigns, research on emerging trends, health informatics analyses, and application of best practices. The company offers its services to government agencies and other government clients. The company was formerly known as TeamStaff, Inc. and changed its name to DLH Holdings Corp. in June 2012. DLH Holdings Corp. was incorporated in 1969 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
DLHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLHC Latest Social Stream
View Full DLHC Social Stream
Latest DLHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DLH HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLHC as an investment opportunity.
DLH Holdings (NASDAQ:DLHC) Will Be Hoping To Turn Its Returns On Capital Around
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? One common...
DLH Expands its Digital Transformation Services for the National Institute on Aging through $18.6 Million Award
ATLANTA, May 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DLH Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: DLHC) (“DLH” or the “Company”), a leading provider of digital transformation, systems engineering and integration, and science research and development solutions to federal agencies, today announced that it has been awarded a contract to continue and significantly expand its IT services for the National Institute on Aging (“NIA”). NIA is the third largest institute of the National Institutes of Health, dedicated to supporting
DLH Holdings Second Quarter 2023 Earnings: Misses Expectations
DLH Holdings ( NASDAQ:DLHC ) Second Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$99.4m (down 8.5% from 2Q...
Q2 2023 DLH Holdings Corp Earnings Call
Q2 2023 DLH Holdings Corp Earnings Call
DLH Reports Fiscal 2023 Second Quarter Results
Revenue of $99.4 million; Backlog $940.6 million; GRSi Integration Proceeding as PlannedATLANTA, May 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DLH Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: DLHC) (“DLH” or the “Company”), a leading provider of research and development, systems engineering and integration, and digital transformation solutions to federal agencies, today announced financial results for its fiscal second quarter ended March 31, 2023. Highlights Second quarter revenue was $99.4 million in fiscal 2023 versus $108.7
DLHC Price Returns
Continue Researching DLHCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on DLH Holdings Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
DLH Holdings Corp (DLHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
DLH Holdings Corp (DLHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
DLH Holdings Corp (DLHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...