Desktop Metal Inc. (DM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DM POWR Grades
- DM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 69.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- DM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.28% of US stocks).
DM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,021.12%, DESKTOP METAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.86% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DESKTOP METAL INC is reporting a growth rate of 185.54%; that's higher than 91.24% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DM's revenue has grown 220.06% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.06% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BLND, EGLX, REKR, ACCD, and KN.
- Visit DM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trineacquisitioncorp.com.
DM Valuation Summary
- DM's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.3; this is 106.93% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 45 months, DM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DM.
DM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.28% of graded US stocks.
- DM's asset turnover comes in at 0.063 -- ranking 81st of 83 Computers stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.75||52-week high||$6.33|
|Prev. close||$1.77||52-week low||$1.26|
|Day high||$1.84||Avg. volume||6,228,504|
|50-day MA||$2.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.92||Market Cap||555.76M|
Desktop Metal Inc. (DM) Company Bio
Desktop Metal, Inc. manufactures and sells additive manufacturing solutions for engineers, designers, and manufacturers in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia- Pacific. The company offers Production System, an industrial manufacturing solution; Shop System, a turnkey binder jetting platform for machine and job shops; Studio System, an office metal 3D printing system; and Fiber, a desktop 3D printer. It serves automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer products, heavy industry, machine design, and research and development industries. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
DM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DM Latest Social Stream
View Full DM Social Stream
Latest DM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DESKTOP METAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DM as an investment opportunity.
Desktop Metal Installations of Additive Manufacturing Systems for Metal Parts Now Surpass 1,100 Units Worldwide
BOSTON, December 06, 2022--Adoption showcases the material flexibility and mass production capability of high-speed, area-wide binder jet 3D printing technology
In this article, we will discuss the 11 best 3D printing stocks to invest in. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the global 3D printing industry and explore similar stocks, you can go directly to 5 Best 3D Printing Stocks To Invest In. The 3D printing industry is one of the most exciting […]
Desktop Metal Receives $9 Million Order from Major German Automaker for Binder Jet Systems for Mass Production of Automotive Components
BOSTON, November 25, 2022--Desktop Metal (NYSE: DM), a leader in mass production additive manufacturing (AM) solutions, today announced the company has received a $9 million order from a major German automaker for binder jet additive manufacturing systems used for mass production of powertrain components.
In this article, we will be taking a look at 10 Reddit stocks that are too cheap to ignore. To skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, you can go directly to see the 5 Reddit Stocks That Are Too Cheap To Ignore. Reddit, an online platform, caught the attention of investors last year with the […]
In this article, we discuss the top 15 companies in Alphabet Inc (GOOGL)’s investment portfolio. If you want to see more names in this portfolio, check out Alphabet Inc (GOOGL) Investment Portfolio: Top 5 Companies. GV, previously named Google Ventures, is the venture capital investment arm of Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG), which was founded in 2009 […]
DM Price Returns