Desktop Metal Inc. (DM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DM POWR Grades
- DM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.19% of US stocks.
- DM's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
DM Stock Summary
- Desktop Metal Inc's stock had its IPO on March 15, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 9.69% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.08 for Desktop Metal Inc; that's greater than it is for only 7.44% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Desktop Metal Inc comes in at 582.5%, a number that bests 98.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Desktop Metal Inc are MITK, AXTI, RVNC, AMST, and PTE.
- DM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Desktop Metal Inc's official web site, go to www.trineacquisitioncorp.com.
DM Valuation Summary
- DM's price/earnings ratio is -15.9; this is 140.77% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- DM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 30 months.
- DM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 7086.4 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DM.
DM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.28% of graded US stocks.
- DM's asset turnover comes in at 0.063 -- ranking 81st of 83 Computers stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.10||52-week high||$11.30|
|Prev. close||$2.20||52-week low||$1.26|
|Day high||$2.22||Avg. volume||7,865,886|
|50-day MA||$2.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.80||Market Cap||658.27M|
Desktop Metal Inc. (DM) Company Bio
Desktop Metal, Inc. manufactures and sells additive manufacturing solutions for engineers, designers, and manufacturers in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia- Pacific. The company offers Production System, an industrial manufacturing solution; Shop System, a turnkey binder jetting platform for machine and job shops; Studio System, an office metal 3D printing system; and Fiber, a desktop 3D printer. It serves automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer products, heavy industry, machine design, and research and development industries. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
DM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DM Latest Social Stream
View Full DM Social Stream
Latest DM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Desktop Metal Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DM as an investment opportunity.
Desktop Metal needs to manufacture profits first before DM stock has a chance of a major turnaround given the outlook for losses.
Introduction: a note on retail-driven stocks and their primary driver Over the last couple of months, we have seen the retail-driven market frenzy create a typical boom and bust in meme stocks. By association, they are also classified along with millennial stocks, yolo stocks, stonks, and moonshot equities. This evokes...
Desktop Metal has consolidated the 3D metal printing industry, but it has yet to prove it can make money at it.
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Reata, Desktop Metal, DocuSign, and Arrival and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Feb. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized shareholder rights law firm, reminds investors that class actions have been commenced on behalf of stockholders of Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: RETA ), Desktop Metal, Inc. (NYSE: DM ), DocuSign, Inc. (NASDAQ: DOCU ), and Arrival SA (NASDAQ: ARVL ). Stockholders have until the deadlines below to petition the court to serve as lead plaintiff. Additional information about each case can be found at the link provided. Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: RETA ) Class Period: November 14, 2016 December 8, 2021 Lead Plaintiff Deadline: February 18, 2022 The complaint filed in this class action alleges that throughout the Class Period, Defendants made materially false and/or misleading stat...
In this article, we discuss the 10 3D printing companies to watch in 2022. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these companies, go directly to 5 3D Printing Companies to Watch in 2022. Thought of as something straight from a science fiction novel up until a few decades ago, 3D printing has […]
DM Price Returns