Desktop Metal Inc. (DM): Price and Financial Metrics
DM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.18||52-week high||$3.65|
|Prev. close||$2.17||52-week low||$1.13|
|Day high||$2.23||Avg. volume||4,138,704|
|50-day MA||$2.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.14||Market Cap||700.78M|
DM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.28% of US stocks.
- DM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- DM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.42% of US stocks).
DM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DESKTOP METAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 416.18%, DESKTOP METAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.27% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DESKTOP METAL INC is reporting a growth rate of 197.84%; that's higher than 92.87% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DESKTOP METAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UAVS, KN, GORO, BXRX, and UPLD.
- DM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DESKTOP METAL INC's official web site, go to www.trineacquisitioncorp.com.
DM Valuation Summary
- DM's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 18.37% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 51 months, DM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DM.
DM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.28% of graded US stocks.
- DM's asset turnover comes in at 0.063 -- ranking 81st of 83 Computers stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DM, see our DM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$14.80||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
Desktop Metal Inc. (DM) Company Bio
Desktop Metal, Inc. manufactures and sells additive manufacturing solutions for engineers, designers, and manufacturers in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia- Pacific. The company offers Production System, an industrial manufacturing solution; Shop System, a turnkey binder jetting platform for machine and job shops; Studio System, an office metal 3D printing system; and Fiber, a desktop 3D printer. It serves automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer products, heavy industry, machine design, and research and development industries. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts.
DM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DM Latest Social Stream
View Full DM Social Stream
Latest DM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DESKTOP METAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DM as an investment opportunity.
Digital Foundry Leader ExOne to Showcase the World’s Most Trusted Sand 3D Printing Systems at the GIFA International Foundry Trade Fair in Germany
BOSTON, June 06, 2023--The German automaker BMW Group operates a full fleet of ExOne's binder jet 3D printing systems for inorganic production of powertrain components
Why Is Stratasys (SSYS) Stock Up 9% Today?
Stratasys (SSYS) stock is taking off on Friday after the 3D printing company received an offer to combine with 3D Systems (DDD).
Why Stratasys, 3D Systems, and Desktop Metal Stocks All Popped Today
Shares of 3D printer-maker Stratasys (NASDAQ: SSYS), which have tread water for most of the past week, took a sudden turn to the upside on Friday, roaring ahead 10.2% through 12:40 p.m. ET. Rival 3D printing concerns are racing higher as well, with 3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) rising 10.4%, and Desktop Metal (NYSE: DM) up a solid 5%. Because this morning, we learned the rival 3D printer-maker 3D Systems is interested in buying Stratasys.
UPDATE 3-Stratasys receives $1.21 bln unsolicited buyout proposal from 3D Systems
Stratasys Ltd said on Thursday that it had received an unsolicited buyout proposal from rival 3D Systems Corp, valuing the industrial 3D printer at about $1.21 billion. Stratasys shares were up 10.1% at $16.04, while 3D Systems was up 2.6% at $8.55 in premarket trading on Friday. 3D Systems' proposal could trigger a bidding war for the company, which has rejected multiple takeover offers from shareholder Nano Dimension Ltd as it looks to merge with Desktop Metal Inc in a $1.8 billion stock deal.
Stratasys Announces Receipt of Unsolicited Proposal from 3D Systems
MINNEAPOLIS & REHOVOT, Israel, June 01, 2023--Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS) ("Stratasys" or the "Company"), a leader in polymer 3D printing solutions, today announced that it has received an unsolicited non-binding indicative proposal from 3D Systems Corporation (NYSE: DDD) ("3D Systems") to acquire Stratasys for $7.50 in cash and 1.2507 newly issued shares of common stock of 3D Systems per ordinary share of Stratasys.
DM Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...