DocuSign, Inc. (DOCU): Price and Financial Metrics
DOCU Stock Summary
- DOCU's went public 1.75 years ago, making it older than just 3.57% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DOCU is currently 125.62, higher than 97.27% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.58, Docusign Inc has a higher such ratio than 92.02% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Docusign Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ZS, TNDM, BL, PAYC, and CAMP.
- Visit DOCU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.docusign.com.
DOCU Stock Price Chart More Charts
DOCU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.18||52-week high||$77.01|
|Prev. close||$74.33||52-week low||$43.13|
|Day high||$75.98||Avg. volume||1,926,313|
|50-day MA||$72.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.64||Market Cap||13.31B|
DocuSign, Inc. (DOCU) Company Bio
DocuSign, Inc. provides cloud based transaction products and services in the United States. The company offers e-signature solution that enables businesses to digitally prepare, execute, and act on agreements. It serves large enterprises, sole proprietorships, small- to medium-sized businesses, professionals, and individuals. The company was 2003 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.