DocuSign Inc. (DOCU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DOCU POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DOCU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DOCU is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- DOCU's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 23.77% of US stocks).
DOCU Stock Summary
- DOCUSIGN INC's market capitalization of $11,766,859,141 is ahead of 86.1% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DOCU is 5.2 -- better than 91.33% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.01 for DOCUSIGN INC; that's greater than it is for 84.76% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOCU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AYX, PCTY, TENB, PATH, and JAMF.
- DOCU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DOCUSIGN INC's official web site, go to www.docusign.com.
DOCU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DOCU's price/earnings ratio is 462.07% lower, now standing at -84.
- Over the past 59 months, DOCU's price/earnings ratio has gone up 31.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOCU.
DOCU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DOCU has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.43% of graded US stocks.
- DOCU's asset turnover comes in at 0.794 -- ranking 181st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DOCU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DOCU Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DOCU, see our DOCU price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$321.55||Average Broker Recommendation||1.36 (Strong Buy)|
DOCU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOCU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.51||52-week high||$113.67|
|Prev. close||$55.79||52-week low||$39.57|
|Day high||$58.73||Avg. volume||4,705,622|
|50-day MA||$60.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$58.08||Market Cap||11.76B|
DocuSign Inc. (DOCU) Company Bio
DocuSign, Inc. is an American company headquartered in San Francisco, California, that allows organizations to manage electronic agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, a way to sign electronically on different devices. DocuSign has over 1 million customers and hundreds of millions of users in more than 180 countries. Signatures processed by DocuSign are compliant with the US ESIGN Act and the European Union's eIDAS regulation, including EU Advanced and EU, Qualified Signatures. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DOCU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOCU Latest Social Stream
View Full DOCU Social Stream
Latest DOCU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOCUSIGN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOCU as an investment opportunity.
DocuSign To Participate at Upcoming Investor Event
DocuSign, Inc. (NASDAQ: DOCU), announced that Cynthia Gaylor, DocuSign's Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to participate in the following investor event.
Why Datadog, MongoDB, and DocuSign Fell Today
After a big drop, interest rates are rising again as the government and large banks look to stabilize the financial system.
DocuSign's (DOCU) eSignature Benefits From Customer Demand
DocuSign's (DOCU) deepening partnerships with Salesforce (CRM) and Microsoft (MSFT) are big boosts to the company's eSignature business growth.
Why This 1 Growth Stock Could Be a Great Addition to Your Portfolio
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
DocuSign (NASDAQ:DOCU) adds US$1.1b to market cap in the past 7 days, though investors from a year ago are still down 39%
DocuSign, Inc. ( NASDAQ:DOCU ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 10% in the last week. But that...
DOCU Price Returns
Continue Researching DOCUWant to do more research on Docusign Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Docusign Inc (DOCU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Docusign Inc (DOCU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Docusign Inc (DOCU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...