DocuSign, Inc. (DOCU): Price and Financial Metrics
DOCU Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $39,292,618,069, Docusign Inc has a greater market value than 94.06% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,946.21, Docusign Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.48% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Docusign Inc is higher than 96.22% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Docusign Inc are RNG, OKTA, PLAN, TNDM, and TTWO.
- Visit DOCU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.docusign.com.
DOCU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOCU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$204.31||52-week high||$290.23|
|Prev. close||$210.62||52-week low||$64.88|
|Day high||$213.29||Avg. volume||3,339,930|
|50-day MA||$241.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$212.30||Market Cap||38.12B|
DocuSign, Inc. (DOCU) Company Bio
DocuSign, Inc. provides cloud based transaction products and services in the United States. The company offers e-signature solution that enables businesses to digitally prepare, execute, and act on agreements. It serves large enterprises, sole proprietorships, small- to medium-sized businesses, professionals, and individuals. The company was 2003 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
DOCU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DOCU, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Docusign Inc ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Docusign Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is -5.96; that's higher than just 11.87% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 9.19% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Docusign Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DOCU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOCU Latest Social Stream
View Full DOCU Social Stream
Latest DOCU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Docusign Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOCU as an investment opportunity.
Docusign (DOCU) has been one of my top stocks as it has returned nearly 400% since I last covered the company just over two years ago. DOCU has been a clear beneficiary of the pandemic, as social distancing restrictions nationwide gave mission-critical growth to the e-signature market. Can the growth...
DocuSign (DOCU) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
If he ever writes a book about his leadership philosophy, DocuSign CEO Dan Springer has a title in mind: SEW Your Way to Success.
Minu, the Largest Pay On Demand Player in Latin America, Raises $14 Million to Cement Financial Wellness in the Mexican Workforce
MEXICO CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #Financialstress--Minu, an employee financial wellness company, today announced that it has raised $14 million in Series A funding. The round was led by FinTech Collective, with participation from VEF, XYZ Ventures, and FJ Labs, as well as DocuSign founder Tom Gonser and Gusto CFO Mike Dinsdale. Existing investors QED Investors, Next Billion Ventures, and Village Global also participated. The round includes $2.5 million of debt from Banco Sabadell Mexico. To date, Minu has raised a
Zoom is sitting on a monster cash pile. The company's CFO Kelly Steckleberg explains how they may spend some of the money.
DOCU Price Returns
Continue Researching DOCUWant to do more research on Docusign Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!