DocuSign Inc. (DOCU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DOCU POWR Grades
- DOCU scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DOCU is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- DOCU ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
DOCU Stock Summary
- DOCUSIGN INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.52% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 322.02, DOCUSIGN INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.36% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.02 for DOCUSIGN INC; that's greater than it is for 86.8% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOCU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TOST, BILL, VZIO, BLKB, and INTA.
- DOCU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DOCUSIGN INC's official web site, go to www.docusign.com.
DOCU Valuation Summary
- DOCU's price/earnings ratio is -86.2; this is 444.8% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 56 months, DOCU's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOCU.
DOCU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DOCU has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.43% of graded US stocks.
- DOCU's asset turnover comes in at 0.794 -- ranking 181st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DOCU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DOCU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOCU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.44||52-week high||$163.77|
|Prev. close||$46.60||52-week low||$39.57|
|Day high||$46.15||Avg. volume||5,067,375|
|50-day MA||$47.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$70.33||Market Cap||8.52B|
DocuSign Inc. (DOCU) Company Bio
DocuSign, Inc. is an American company headquartered in San Francisco, California, that allows organizations to manage electronic agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, a way to sign electronically on different devices. DocuSign has over 1 million customers and hundreds of millions of users in more than 180 countries. Signatures processed by DocuSign are compliant with the US ESIGN Act and the European Union's eIDAS regulation, including EU Advanced and EU, Qualified Signatures. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DOCU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOCU Latest Social Stream
View Full DOCU Social Stream
Latest DOCU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOCUSIGN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOCU as an investment opportunity.
Currently the tech sector is facing many challenges, due in large part to the trajectory of the industry during the pandemic.
Investors should build a list of stocks to sell now before others do, causing them to fall more and become worthless.
In the latest trading session, DocuSign (DOCU) closed at $45.79, marking a -0.52% move from the previous day.
As the crypto winter rolls on, the best cryptos to buy now are those with the largest market capitalizations.
Institutional owners may consider drastic measures as DocuSign, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:DOCU) recent US$642m drop adds to long-term losses
If you want to know who really controls DocuSign, Inc. ( NASDAQ:DOCU ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
DOCU Price Returns