DocuSign Inc. (DOCU): Price and Financial Metrics
DOCU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.19||52-week high||$69.45|
|Prev. close||$43.42||52-week low||$39.57|
|Day high||$43.64||Avg. volume||3,945,167|
|50-day MA||$49.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.07||Market Cap||8.57B|
DOCU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOCU POWR Grades
- DOCU scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DOCU is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DOCU's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.83% of US stocks).
DOCU Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DOCU is 3.13 -- better than 82.88% of US stocks.
- DOCU's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 462.54 -- higher than 93.44% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, DOCU has reported earnings growth of -112.63%, putting it ahead of merely 12.45% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOCU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZS, BILL, PATH, ZI, and STXS.
- DOCU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DOCUSIGN INC's official web site, go to www.docusign.com.
DOCU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DOCU's price/earnings ratio is 2100.76% lower, now standing at -523.2.
- DOCU's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 844 over the prior 66 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOCU.
DOCU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DOCU has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.43% of graded US stocks.
- DOCU's asset turnover comes in at 0.794 -- ranking 181st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DOCU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DocuSign Inc. (DOCU) Company Bio
DocuSign, Inc. is an American company headquartered in San Francisco, California, that allows organizations to manage electronic agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, a way to sign electronically on different devices. DocuSign has over 1 million customers and hundreds of millions of users in more than 180 countries. Signatures processed by DocuSign are compliant with the US ESIGN Act and the European Union's eIDAS regulation, including EU Advanced and EU, Qualified Signatures. (Source:Wikipedia)
DOCU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOCU Latest Social Stream
View Full DOCU Social Stream
Latest DOCU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOCUSIGN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOCU as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 13 tech stocks with biggest upside. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Tech Stocks with Biggest Upside. Technology stocks are really keeping their rally alive this year, defying all expectations. The AI-led rally that started in 2023 shows no signs of abating. […]
Find out how
Electronic signature company DocuSign (DOCU) sees significant revenue gains in its second-quarter earnings, with CEO Allan Thygesen looking forward to growth opportunities presented by artificial intelligence. Thygesen sits down with Yahoo Finance to discuss DocuSign's expansive client base and the company's use cases for integrating AI into drafting digital agreements. "The really big opportunity is actually unlocking the data in the agreements. so, once these agreements are signed, today, they kind of go into the digital equivalent of our old filing cabinet," Thygesen explains. "They're typically flat data that no one's able to access. With AI, we can extract what's in them, whether it's the terms and the pricing... and then you can go and evaluate how the company's performing against...
DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) posted its latest earnings report on Sept. 7. Let's review the bear and bull cases to see if DocuSign can bounce back over the next few quarters. Between fiscal 2019 and 2023 (which ended in January 2023), DocuSign's revenue rose at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 37% as its billings grew at a CAGR of 35%.
Among the work-from-home era stocks that rose and fell is DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU), the e-signature software company. Although the stock was stellar in 2020 and 2021, it has been atrocious since then, and sits 85% down from its all-time high. After reporting Q2 of FY 2024 results, the stock didn't fare well, and dropped around 4%.
DOCU Price Returns