Dole plc (DOLE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DOLE POWR Grades
- DOLE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DOLE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DOLE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
DOLE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DOLE PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- DOLE's price/sales ratio is 0.11; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.14% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DOLE PLC is reporting a growth rate of 803.13%; that's higher than 97.72% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOLE PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be RCKY, ABG, PPC, AVNT, and HEES.
- To check out DOLE PLC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001857475.
DOLE Valuation Summary
- DOLE's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 95.24% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 16 months, DOLE's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOLE.
DOLE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOLE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.19||52-week high||$15.78|
|Prev. close||$10.19||52-week low||$7.20|
|Day high||$10.43||Avg. volume||604,844|
|50-day MA||$8.43||Dividend yield||3.14%|
|200-day MA||$10.32||Market Cap||948.68M|
Dole plc (DOLE) Company Bio
Dole PLC grows, sources, imports, packs, markets, and distributes fresh fruit and vegetables. It grows bananas and pineapples, berries, avocados, and organic products. The company sells and distributes its fruit and vegetable products across retail, wholesale, and foodservice channels in North America, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa, primarily in South Africa. Dole PLC was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
DOLE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOLE Latest Social Stream
View Full DOLE Social Stream
Latest DOLE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOLE PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOLE as an investment opportunity.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., November 21, 2022--Dole plc (NYSE: DOLE) announced today that The American-Costa Rican Chamber of Commerce (AmCham) recognized the company’s pineapple operations in Costa Rica S.A., with the Social Responsibility in Action Award in the Employees Category for their project "Information and Wellbeing Centers."
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Consumer Goods sector with new ratings on Ross Stores (ROST – Research Report) and Dole (DOLE – Research Report). Ross Stores (ROST) BMO Capital analyst Simeon Siegel maintained a Buy rating on Ross Stores today and set a price target of $113.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $112.69. According to TipRanks.com, Siegel is a 4-star analyst with an average return of > Dole (DOLE) In a report released today, Kenneth Zaslow from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on Dole, with a price target of $12.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $9.99. According to TipRanks.
DUBLIN, November 17, 2022--Dole plc Third Quarter 2022 Results
CHARLOTTE, N.C., November 15, 2022--Dole Fresh Vegetables, a division of Dole plc (NYSE: DOLE) announced the implementation and activation of two General Electric 2.8-Megawatt wind turbines at its salad processing plant in Soledad, CA.
DOLE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|