Doma Holdings, Inc. (DOMA): Price and Financial Metrics
DOMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.29||52-week high||$2.03|
|Prev. close||$0.28||52-week low||$0.25|
|Day high||$0.31||Avg. volume||777,959|
|50-day MA||$0.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.48||Market Cap||95.96M|
DOMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOMA POWR Grades
- DOMA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DOMA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 50 days.
- DOMA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
DOMA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DOMA is 8.77 -- better than 95.6% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, DOMA HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than just 9.11% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that DOMA's revenue has grown -25.83% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 8.9% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DOMA HOLDINGS INC are NEPT, BTTR, AGIL, RPAY, and OLB.
- To check out DOMA HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001722438.
DOMA Valuation Summary
- DOMA's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 72.73% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 30 months, DOMA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOMA.
Doma Holdings, Inc. (DOMA) Company Bio
States Title Holding, Inc. offers real estate settlement and closing services for residential and commercial transactions in the United States. It offers instant underwriting services for title and escrow transactions. The company also provides digital closings, such as hybrid closings States Title Holding, Inc. was formerly known as Spear Holding Inc. The company was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
DOMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOMA Latest Social Stream
View Full DOMA Social Stream
Latest DOMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOMA HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOMA as an investment opportunity.
Williston Financial Group Acquires West Coast Local Retail Title Operations from Doma
SAN FRANCISCO, May 23, 2023--Williston Financial Group Acquires West Coast Local Retail Title Operations from Doma
Doma Holdings Inc. (DOMA) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Doma Holdings Inc. (DOMA)
Q1 2023 Results Conference Call
May 09, 2023 05:00 PM ET
Matt Thunander - Investor Relations
Max Simkoff - Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Mike Smith - Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Wyatt Swanson - D.A. Davidson
Michael Ward - Citi
Karol Chmiel - JMP
Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Doma's First Quarter Financial Results Earnings Call [Operator Instructions]. Please be advised that today's conference is being recorded.
I would now like to hand the conference over to your speaker today, Matt Thunander, Investor Relati...
Doma Makes Significant Progress in Finalizing a Scalable and Mission-Driven Go-Forward Strategy; Management Remains Focused on Achieving Adjusted EBITDA Profitability by End-of-Year
SAN FRANCISCO, May 09, 2023--Doma Makes Significant Progress in Finalizing Scalable and Mission-Driven Strategy; Management Focused on Achieving AEBITDA Profitability by Year End
Doma to Report First Quarter 2023 Financial Results on Tuesday, May 9th
SAN FRANCISCO, April 11, 2023--Doma to Report First Quarter 2023 Financial Results on Tuesday, May 9th
Doma's Q4 Results Demonstrate Significant Progress Towards Achieving Profitability in 2023; Delivers Full Year Adjusted EBITDA Within Revised 2022 Guidance
SAN FRANCISCO, February 28, 2023--Doma's Q4 Results Demonstrate Significant Progress Towards Achieving Profitability in 2023; Delivers FY Adjusted EBITDA Within Revised 2022 Guidance
DOMA Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...