Doma Holdings, Inc. (DOMA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DOMA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DOMA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DOMA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- DOMA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.61% of US stocks).
DOMA Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, DOMA has reported earnings growth of 155.5%, putting it ahead of 90.43% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that DOMA's revenue has grown -42% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 4.64% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of DOMA HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of 96.28% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOMA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PIK, ISUN, MTRX, MYNA, and SIDU.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to DOMA's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001722438.
DOMA Valuation Summary
- DOMA's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.8; this is 102.92% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- DOMA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.3 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOMA.
DOMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.71||52-week high||$4.13|
|Prev. close||$0.59||52-week low||$0.34|
|Day high||$0.74||Avg. volume||557,239|
|50-day MA||$0.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.87||Market Cap||232.58M|
Doma Holdings, Inc. (DOMA) Company Bio
States Title Holding, Inc. offers real estate settlement and closing services for residential and commercial transactions in the United States. It offers instant underwriting services for title and escrow transactions. The company also provides digital closings, such as hybrid closings States Title Holding, Inc. was formerly known as Spear Holding Inc. The company was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DOMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOMA Latest Social Stream
View Full DOMA Social Stream
Latest DOMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOMA HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOMA as an investment opportunity.
SAN FRANCISCO, January 25, 2023--Doma to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results on Tuesday, February 28th
SAN FRANCISCO, January 19, 2023--Doma and paymints.io Partner to Reduce Wire Fraud and Paper Checks to Benefit Homebuyers, Title and Escrow Professionals
SAN FRANCISCO, December 01, 2022--Doma Vice President and Chief Design Officer Lauren Zack Named HousingWire 2022 HW Tech Trendsetter
Doma's Q3 2022 Results Show Significant Progress Toward Profitability; Expects to Achieve Positive Adjusted EBITDA Earlier in 2023 than Previously Communicated, Despite Challenging Market Conditions
SAN FRANCISCO, November 10, 2022--Doma's Q3 2022 Results Show Significant Progress Toward Profitability Despite Challenging Market Conditions
SAN FRANCISCO, October 26, 2022--Doma to Report Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results on Thursday, November 10th
DOMA Price Returns