Dorman Products, Inc. (DORM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DORM POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where DORM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.51% of US stocks.
- DORM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DORM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 29.34% of US stocks).
DORM Stock Summary
- DORM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 313.12 -- higher than 92.02% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DORM is currently 52.76, higher than 91.84% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of DORMAN PRODUCTS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DORMAN PRODUCTS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FIX, PSMT, FELE, HLNE, and PLUS.
- DORM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DORMAN PRODUCTS INC's official web site, go to www.dormanproducts.com.
DORM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DORM's price/sales ratio is 15.79% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- DORM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DORM.
DORM Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -33.59%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -19.81%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 16.95%.
The table below shows DORM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DORM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DORM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.57% of graded US stocks.
- DORM's asset turnover comes in at 0.93 -- ranking 35th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- LCII, CPS, and SMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DORM.
The table below shows DORM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DORM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DORM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.87||52-week high||$119.46|
|Prev. close||$90.42||52-week low||$73.32|
|Day high||$91.09||Avg. volume||113,339|
|50-day MA||$84.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$95.45||Market Cap||2.86B|
Dorman Products, Inc. (DORM) Company Bio
Dorman Products supplies automotive replacement parts, automotive hardware, brake products, and household hardware to the automotive aftermarket and mass merchandise markets. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Colmar, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
DORM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DORM Latest Social Stream
View Full DORM Social Stream
Latest DORM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DORMAN PRODUCTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DORM as an investment opportunity.
Dorman Launches 300+ Repair Solutions Engineered to Save Time and Money for Vehicle Technicians and Owners
COLMAR, Pa., Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dorman Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:DORM) announced today the release of more than 300 new motor vehicle parts, half of which are first-to-the-aftermarket exclusives. The new products advance Dorman’s mission of providing repair professionals and owners greater freedom to fix passenger, commercial, and recreational vehicles with internal combustion, hybrid, and electric powertrains. Among the new releases are more than a dozen innovative Dorman® OE FIX™ r
Dorman Products ( NASDAQ:DORM ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$413.5m (up 19% from 3Q...
In a report released on October 20, Gary Prestopino from Barrington maintained a Buy rating on Dorman Products (DORM - Research Report), with a price target of $120.00. The company's shares opened today at $79.07.Prestopino covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as CCC Intelligent Solutions Holdings, Cars, and PowerFleet. According to TipRanks, Prestopino has an average return of 31.4% and a 53.05% success rate on recommended stocks. In addition to Barrington, Dorman Products also received a Buy from MKM Partners's Scott Stember in a report issued today. However, on the same day, Stephens maintained a Hold rating on Dorman Products (NASDAQ: DORM).
Companies in the Consumer Goods sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Dorman Products (DORM – Research Report) and Stitch Fix (SFIX – Research Report). Dorman Products (DORM) In a report released today, Gary Prestopino from Barrington maintained a Buy rating on Dorman Products, with a price target of $104.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $75.79. According to TipRanks.com, Prestopino is a top 100 analyst with an average return of -22.3% and a 51.6% success rate. Schenk covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Rent the Runway, Revolve Group, and Rover Group.
Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Dorman Products (DORM), Ebay (EBAY) and Etsy (ETSY)
Companies in the Consumer Goods sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Dorman Products (DORM – Research Report), Ebay (EBAY – Research Report) and Etsy (ETSY – Research Report). Dorman Products (DORM) In a report released today, Daniel Imbro from Stephens maintained a Hold rating on Dorman Products, with a price target of $87.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $81.03, close to its 52-week low of $79.64. Currently, the analyst consensus on Dorman Products is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $115.00.
DORM Price Returns