Dorman Products, Inc. (DORM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DORM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DORM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.85% of US stocks.
- DORM's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- DORM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
DORM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Dorman Products Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -71.08%, Dorman Products Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.51% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DORM is more volatile than just 10.46% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DORM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GOLF, FHI, CLFD, CALM, and PLPC.
- DORM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dorman Products Inc's official web site, go to www.dormanproducts.com.
DORM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DORM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$103.08||52-week high||$113.13|
|Prev. close||$103.85||52-week low||$62.41|
|Day high||$104.31||Avg. volume||137,752|
|50-day MA||$104.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$94.88||Market Cap||3.31B|
Dorman Products, Inc. (DORM) Company Bio
Dorman Products supplies automotive replacement parts, automotive hardware, brake products, and household hardware to the automotive aftermarket and mass merchandise markets. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Colmar, Pennsylvania.
DORM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DORM Latest Social Stream
View Full DORM Social Stream
Latest DORM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dorman Products Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DORM as an investment opportunity.
Highlights: New transmission oil cooler lines for more than 5 million domestic vehicles.New complex electronics and ADAS solutions, including cruise control distance sensors.New OE FIX braided stainless steel flexible fuel lines for select GM trucks. COLMAR, Pa., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dorman Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:DORM) is announcing today the release of more than 496 new automotive repair products, giving installers and owners greater freedom to fix cars and trucks with innovative solutions designed to help them save time and money. Dorman continues to add to its industry-leading catalog of transmission oil cooler lines, with 10 new solutions this month, eight of which are aftermarket-exclusive. This month’s new products cover more than 5 million vehicles in operation, inclu...
Dorman Products (DORM): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.04 in-line; GAAP EPS of $1.02 misses by $0.04.Revenue of $288M (+11.7% Y/Y) misses by $7.67M.For fiscal 2021, the Company expects net sales growth between 9%-12% (consensus: +11.34%), diluted EPS in the range of $4.32 and $4.52, and adjusted diluted EPS $4.40 and...
Shares of Dorman Products (NASDAQ: DORM) are pulling back after reporting Q1 results not because results are weak but became the analysts had been expecting a little more.
Dorman Products (DORM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.96% and -2.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Highlights: Net sales of $288.0 million, up 12% as compared to $257.7 million in Q1 2020.Diluted earnings per share (“EPS”) of $1.02 up 46% as compared to $0.70 in Q1 2020.Adjusted diluted EPS* of $1.04, up 58% as compared to $0.66 in Q1 2020.Dorman’s strong balance sheet and ample liquidity provide solid foundation for growth.For fiscal 2021, the Company expects net sales growth between 9%-12%, diluted EPS of between $4.32 and $4.52, and adjusted diluted EPS* of between $4.40 and $4.60. COLMAR, Pa., April 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dorman Products, Inc. (the “Company” or “Dorman”) (NASDAQ:DORM), a leading supplier in the automotive aftermarket industry, today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 27, 2021. First Quarter Financial ResultsThe Company reporte...
DORM Price Returns