Dorman Products, Inc. (DORM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DORM POWR Grades
- DORM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.23% of US stocks.
- DORM's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- DORM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
DORM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Dorman Products Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -71.08%, Dorman Products Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.56% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DORM is more volatile than merely 5.67% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dorman Products Inc are GOLF, PSMT, SKY, FHI, and FIX.
- Visit DORM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dormanproducts.com.
DORM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DORM's price/earnings ratio is 36.21% higher, now standing at 28.4.
- Over the past 243 months, DORM's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
- DORM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 12.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DORM.
DORM Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -53.1%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 30.2%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -6.8%.
The table below shows DORM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DORM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DORM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.92||52-week high||$113.13|
|Prev. close||$103.55||52-week low||$72.20|
|Day high||$105.88||Avg. volume||122,491|
|50-day MA||$102.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$98.88||Market Cap||3.37B|
Dorman Products, Inc. (DORM) Company Bio
Dorman Products supplies automotive replacement parts, automotive hardware, brake products, and household hardware to the automotive aftermarket and mass merchandise markets. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Colmar, Pennsylvania.
DORM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DORM Latest Social Stream
View Full DORM Social Stream
Latest DORM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dorman Products Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DORM as an investment opportunity.
Last year we predicted the arrival of the first US recession since 2009 and we told in advance that the market will decline by at least 20% in (Recession is Imminent: We Need A Travel Ban NOW). In these volatile markets we scrutinize hedge fund filings to get a reading on which direction each stock […]
Dorman Products (DORM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Dorman Announces 270 New Products, Including Highly Anticipated, Aftermarket-First Upgraded Chrysler Pentastar V6 Oil Filter Housing
Highlights: Aftermarket-first Dorman® OE FIX™ upgraded oil filter housing manufactured from durable aluminum that replaces the plastic original equipment part on millions of Jeep, Ram, Dodge, and Chrysler vehiclesAftermarket-exclusive, time-saving wheel hub bolt kit containing twelve torque-to-yield bolts required for front brake replacement and service on popular Ford pickupsLine extensions in many high-demand replacement part categories, including blind spot modules, window regulators, blower
COLMAR, Pa., July 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dorman Products, Inc. (the “Company” or “Dorman”) (NASDAQ:DORM) today announced the Company will report its financial results for the second quarter ended June 26, 2021 before the opening of the Nasdaq Stock Market on July 26, 2021. About Dorman Products At Dorman, we give repair professionals and vehicle owners greater freedom to fix cars and trucks by focusing on solutions first. For over 100 years, we have been one of the automotive aftermarket’s
Do Fundamentals Have Any Role To Play In Driving Dorman Products, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:DORM) Stock Up Recently?
Dorman Products' (NASDAQ:DORM) stock up by 1.5% over the past three months. We wonder if and what role the company's...
DORM Price Returns