Diamondrock Hospitality Company (DRH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DRH POWR Grades
- DRH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DRH is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- DRH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 19.91% of US stocks).
DRH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DIAMONDROCK HOSPITALITY CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for DIAMONDROCK HOSPITALITY CO is higher than it is for about 88.7% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DRH's revenue has grown 114.64% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.81% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DIAMONDROCK HOSPITALITY CO are STAG, EDRY, GMRE, EGP, and CUZ.
- Visit DRH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.drhc.com.
DRH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, DRH's price/sales ratio is 75% higher, now standing at 2.1.
- DRH's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 213 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DRH.
DRH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -15.72%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -81.5%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 21.94%.
The table below shows DRH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DRH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DRH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.87% of graded US stocks.
- DRH's asset turnover comes in at 0.099 -- ranking 217th of 444 Trading stocks.
- AHT, SOHO, and CBLAQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DRH.
The table below shows DRH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DRH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.06||52-week high||$11.15|
|Prev. close||$8.88||52-week low||$7.18|
|Day high||$9.16||Avg. volume||2,056,046|
|50-day MA||$8.70||Dividend yield||1.35%|
|200-day MA||$9.21||Market Cap||1.91B|
Diamondrock Hospitality Company (DRH) Company Bio
DiamondRock Hospitality Company owns premium hotels and resorts in North America. The company operates its hotels under the Hilton, Marriott, and Westin brand names in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, and Atlanta; and in destination resort locations, such as the United States Virgin Islands and Colorado. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
DRH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRH Latest Social Stream
View Full DRH Social Stream
Latest DRH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIAMONDROCK HOSPITALITY CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRH as an investment opportunity.
DiamondRock Hospitality (DRH) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 7.69% and 3.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DiamondRock Hospitality Company (the "Company") (NYSE: DRH), a lodging-focused real estate investment trust that owns a portfolio of 34 premium hotels and resorts in the United States, today announced results of operations for the quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Investors who have held DiamondRock Hospitality (NYSE:DRH) over the last five years have watched its earnings decline along with their investment
DiamondRock Hospitality Company ( NYSE:DRH ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 21% in the last...
DiamondRock Hospitality Company (the "Company") (NYSE: DRH) today provided an update on September 2022 operations, showing continued strong RevPAR growth both for the month and the third quarter. September RevPAR grew 43.5% and 9.8% compared to 2021 and 2019, respectively. Comparable total revenues for September were $93.4 million, an increase of 12.5% compared to 2019. For the third quarter, RevPAR grew 8.7% and total revenues increased 11.7% compared to 2019.
DiamondRock Hospitality Company (the "Company") (NYSE: DRH) today announced that it successfully refinanced its primary unsecured credit facility to further enhance the strength and flexibility of its balance sheet. The Company entered into an amendment and restatement of its existing $750 million credit facility (the "Credit Facility"), increasing the total Credit Facility to $1.2 billion and extending the Company's maturity schedule. The Credit Facility is comprised of a $400 million revolving
DRH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DRHWant to do more research on DiamondRock Hospitality Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
DiamondRock Hospitality Co (DRH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
DiamondRock Hospitality Co (DRH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
DiamondRock Hospitality Co (DRH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch