Diamondrock Hospitality Company (DRH): Price and Financial Metrics
DRH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.60||52-week high||$10.02|
|Prev. close||$8.55||52-week low||$7.14|
|Day high||$8.63||Avg. volume||2,164,387|
|50-day MA||$8.13||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$8.09||Market Cap||1.80B|
DRH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DRH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.04% of US stocks.
- DRH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DRH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.78% of US stocks).
DRH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DIAMONDROCK HOSPITALITY CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DRH is more volatile than only 0.66% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DRH comes in at 13.37% -- higher than that of 86.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DIAMONDROCK HOSPITALITY CO are XHR, GMRE, SITC, SRC, and CIO.
- DRH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DIAMONDROCK HOSPITALITY CO's official web site, go to www.drhc.com.
DRH Valuation Summary
- DRH's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 60% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 225 months, DRH's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DRH.
DRH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -3.75%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -3.5%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 30.94%.
The table below shows DRH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DRH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DRH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.87% of graded US stocks.
- DRH's asset turnover comes in at 0.099 -- ranking 217th of 444 Trading stocks.
- AHT, SOHO, and CBLAQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DRH.
The table below shows DRH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Diamondrock Hospitality Company (DRH) Company Bio
DiamondRock Hospitality Company owns premium hotels and resorts in North America. The company operates its hotels under the Hilton, Marriott, and Westin brand names in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, and Atlanta; and in destination resort locations, such as the United States Virgin Islands and Colorado. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
DRH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRH Latest Social Stream
View Full DRH Social Stream
Latest DRH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIAMONDROCK HOSPITALITY CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRH as an investment opportunity.
DiamondRock Hospitality Company (the "Company") (NYSE: DRH) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.03 per common share. The dividend is payable on January 11, 2024 to shareholders of record as of December 29, 2023.
In this article, we shall discuss the world’s 30 unfriendliest cities heading into 2024. To skip our detailed analysis of the global hospitality industry in 2024, go directly and see The World’s 10 Unfriendliest Cities Heading into 2024. According to a market research report by PwC, macroeconomic headwinds and geopolitical turbulence is likely to influence […]
DiamondRock Hospitality Company (NYSE:DRH) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 1, 2023 DiamondRock Hospitality Company misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.12 EPS, expectations were $0.23. Operator: Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for standing by. Welcome to the DiamondRock Hospitality Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are […]
Q3 2023 Diamondrock Hospitality Co Earnings Call
The headline numbers for DiamondRock Hospitality (DRH) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended September 2023, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
DRH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DRHWant to do more research on DiamondRock Hospitality Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
DiamondRock Hospitality Co (DRH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
DiamondRock Hospitality Co (DRH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
DiamondRock Hospitality Co (DRH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch