Diamondrock Hospitality Company (DRH): Price and Financial Metrics
DRH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DiamondRock Hospitality Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for DiamondRock Hospitality Co is higher than it is for about 85.94% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DRH is more volatile than only 9.08% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DRH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INN, XHR, BDN, STAY, and WPG.
- Visit DRH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.drhc.com.
DRH Stock Price Chart More Charts
DRH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.40||52-week high||$11.52|
|Prev. close||$10.28||52-week low||$9.12|
|Day high||$10.43||Avg. volume||2,160,456|
|50-day MA||$10.51||Dividend yield||4.86%|
|200-day MA||$10.17||Market Cap||2.08B|
Diamondrock Hospitality Company (DRH) Company Bio
DiamondRock Hospitality Company owns premium hotels and resorts in North America. The company operates its hotels under the Hilton, Marriott, and Westin brand names in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, and Atlanta; and in destination resort locations, such as the United States Virgin Islands and Colorado. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.